FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Feel need for mmf fun

Feel need for mmf fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Feel the need to have Penelope enjoy an extra guy soon. Our last ( and only mmf ) time was such a turn on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olly RogererMan  over a year ago

Braintree

Surely you are about to get knocked over in the rush of guys mailing you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like an excellent New Year's resolution

"Sounds like an excellent New Year's resolution "

Definitely. Might just re post our meet as an appetite whetting

By *oungcurious89Man  over a year ago

merthyr

Had my first mmf on the weekend was absolutely amazing.. Still get excited at the thought of it now

I need a few more mmf feeling greedy

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I have to agree they are amazing fun and a huge turn on if you have the right guy join you.

Mr.

I've had quite a few mmf meets and find them such a turn on. The key is to set out the do's and don't ' s beforehand and then everything runs smoothly

"Feel the need to have Penelope enjoy an extra guy soon. Our last ( and only mmf ) time was such a turn on "

Wow Penelope is gorgeous

"Feel the need to have Penelope enjoy an extra guy soon. Our last ( and only mmf ) time was such a turn on

Wow Penelope is gorgeous"

Thank you. Hopefully find time today to re do the previous mmf post

This is what happened in our mmf over a year ago. Verification still on our profile.

We had 'known' Martyn online for over 4 years and now we were finally meeting him. Having recently played at Pleasures we knew the mmf was something we both definitely would enjoy. D went down to the bar as J got herself ready. After we spotted each other we settled down to wait for her. And eventually she entered looking stunning with her black dress and pale creme jacket. Red lipstick and otherwise subtle makeup only seemed to add to her heightened sexy demeanour and sexuality. I thought Martyn was going to Cum there and then when she sat down with us. Much was discussed over the next hour though nothing too hard core. Just playful flirting bordering on the rude.

As all 3 of us walked past reception , I could feel J's heart racing as she clung on to me, the receptionist raising a knowing eyebrow as we all smiled at her.

Reaching our room and entering he was a perfect gentleman, until I removed her jacket and then readied some drinks. On turning back round I witnessed the most erotic right of him nuzzling the back of her neck and stroking her shoulders before his hands lowered to cup her fantastic tits. Her eyes now closed in ecstasy I closed in and kissed her as my cock grew hard and pushed against her mound.

Kneeling in front of her my hand slipped up between the stocking clad legs that I know so well, and Martyn let out a moan of appreciation as his own hand discovered the outside of her leg. Her right hand was now stroking his cock through his trousers and our 3 way clinch becoming ever more amorous. At this point I stood and helped her out of her dress to reveal her full erotic beauty. Her curves clad in the red and black basque in our pics with the stockings and skimpy knickers. I think at that point both of us men would have been quite happy to look at her and wank ourselves silly.

Me and Martyn both following suit and undressing as she stroked both our manhoods as they were freed. She lay back on the bed as he began LickIng and lapping at her extremely wet love hole. Her eyes bulging wide in pleasure as she stared into my eyes with love and lust. I kissed her wetly and deeply and she reached under to play with my shaft and balls.

Pulling me up - my swollen glans was then fed into her hungry waiting mouth and she eagerly took it almost full length as Martyn was now exercising his fingers in and around her shaven cunt.

He hasn't yet fully undressed as he still has a thin sweater and t shirt on. He first stands to remove his sweater and J then sits to watch his cock bobbing around as this goes on. "God I've waited for you to suck me for years!" he utters. She reaches out fascinated and wanks him slowly. At this he climbs and stands on the bed with his hands on the ceiling.

What occurs next is one of the reasons she gives one of the best blow jobs ever. And I later found out Martyn nearly spunked IMMEDIATELY. Cupping his balls in one hand she wanks him full length slowly and takes his erection a few inches into her warm luscious mouth.

Withdrawing she then drips a mouthful of spittle onto his helmet so that it looks like she's dripping a mouthful of Cum onto him then quickly engulfs as much of him as possible while swirling her tongue around

"Oh fuck !!!!!" was his reaction and I saw his knees almost give way 

By *ornystudMan  over a year ago

UK

This is insanely hot...Martyn is a very lucky guy. Guessing there's a queue to be the next to join you...?

We had our first ever meet of here was a mmf Lindsey was very unsure about this swinging so we got d*unk and invited a male round and now Lindsey goes wet every time she thinks of it it really opened our eyes to the swinging world and we now enjoying life more than ever

"Feel the need to have Penelope enjoy an extra guy soon. Our last ( and only mmf ) time was such a turn on "

We love the MMF meets we have had. Looking for other stuff now but have some great contacts who join us.

As said you may have a mass of mail but it's great test running those to invite back!

At this point I was inbetween taking pics etc and admiring my gorgeous Penelope. I was sat on the bed and had slid my hand up to caress her wet lips and clit. First one-then two-then three fingers were soon sliding in and out. We all disengaged and Penelope was laid down once more.

Martyn got ready to finally penetrate her pussy (safe of course) and I kissed her mouth tasting her and him. "Ready?" I asked "Mmmm " was her only response in that sexy hungry manner that only women seem to be able to express.

His cock has an unusual bend to the side and I could only imagine the sensation she felt as a stranger began to fuck her. Slowly at first but soon picking up tempo. The excitement increasing as she also wanked and sucked me while occasionally looking up into my eyes.

Next came one of the most incredulously amazingly horny sights I've ever witnessed.

Asking her "WHERE? ?" She replied "Tits" - she almost growled it in fact. He withdrew and freed his member and with his hand aimed at her chest. And when I say aimed I mean exactly that as he was still by her thighs. His jet of semen shot full length from next to her knee to her breasts up onto her shoulder and even a few drops on her face.

FMF is lovely, but MFM is dirtier. In our humble opinion

"FMF is lovely, but MFM is dirtier. In our humble opinion "

By *oody39Man  over a year ago

tunbridge wells

Would love to join you both, local as well but can't message you

As I now kissed her she was so turned on. 'Splat' on last spurt hit us both in the face. I didn't care as we were all so turned on.

Not to leave me out Penelope now took me into her mouth again and furiously and sloppily wanked and sucked. She was soon rewarded with my first Cum of the night. Martyn was now sat watching this and stroking himself back to hardness. He next positioned himself between her legs again and was fingering and lickin her soppy wet hole. Moist as she was - I knew she had more to give. Slipping my two fingers up her as he had a quick breather I proceeded to stroke her insides in a come hither motion. My thumb massaging her clit.

Soon I could feel her tensing and knew she was close. She was now enjoying him in her mouth again and 'Whoosh' she let go with an ENORMOUS squirting orgasm which splashed all three of us. Almost simultaneously Martyn shot his second load over her face and mouth. 

Now my sexy Mrs had gushed I knew there would be no stopping the flood gates. We repeatedly fingered and licked her to orgasm. While one would be attending her pussy the other keeping her tits and mouth occupied. At one point Martyn had 3 or 4 fingers fucking her and his thumb stroking her love button.

She squirted so hard and full that her love juices hit the palm of his hand and spattered the wall about 7ft off the floor and about the same distance away. Martyn was just about spent now and I desperately wanted to fuck her to a joint orgasm. Slipping in her - the muscle spasms she kept having were amazing. Her legs locked around me, and her lips were locked on my mouth as we screwed in such horny revelry.

Her cunt was greedily pulsing around me and my seed was building. We both looked over at Martyn watching us as he played with his oddly bent penis. That was all we needed to drive us both over the edge.

My spunk flooded into her as she bucked and writhed once again soaking the bed. "Fucking wow" was a sentiment I think all three of us shared at that intimate moment

Our two latest pics are 'that' cock sucking moment

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Love it

"Love it"

Newest pic is his second load

By *caredstiffMan  over a year ago

Hastings

wow such a turn on, love to do this any offers lol

pure bliss's xxxx

"Love it"
Shameless bump. Looking for a real life repeat this summer

By *onyt3030Man  over a year ago

putney

But you seem to have blocked replies from guys?

"But you seem to have blocked replies from guys? "
Because we don't want bombarding. If a guy leaves a good response on here then we may choose to contact him

By *ndm4444Man  over a year ago

Tonbridge

"But you seem to have blocked replies from guys? Because we don't want bombarding. If a guy leaves a good response on here then we may choose to contact him "

Here's my hat in the ring. I live just a few miles (less than 8) from Tunbridge Wells, also enjoy Pleasures at Wateringbury - used to live there; as well as AdFabs. I really like threesomes, especially when seeing the look of pleasure on the ladies face. If you ask I'll send repectable photo's but as a single male am blocked from contacting you. Photo's are available to friends.

_ndm4444

I'm sure you will have a lot of messages from guys on here you. You seem a top guy and Penelope looks great in the pix so would def be interested in joining you guys. My profile pretty much says everything about me but if you wanna know more I'm happy to chat etc. I drive so can travel etc and would be great to hear back from you. If not good luck

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Pls consider me too

Managed one very good possibility so far

» Add a new message to this topic