FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > wildest place had sex any 1see or comment when tgey did notice

wildest place had sex any 1see or comment when tgey did notice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had sex with bar maid out side pub restaurant with old guy sitting it car when we finished he put window down and started clapping that when we realised he was there we wud have still done it even if we had seen him

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

Years ago I had sex with a woman from behind, with her stood up, on New Year's Eve, up against the bar in a packed pub!!! There were so many people we were squeezed in like sardines and nobody noticed!

We took it outside to finish off properly though

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Years ago when I was at college I pulled one of the girls from the hairdressing classes. We went for a lunch time drink down at Durham. We got a bit horny and on the way back were looking for a quiet place to fuck. We nipped round the back of the DLI and down a little bank away from prying eyes.

So after a quick fumble and foreplay her skirt was up, tights down and pert teenage breast rubbing on the grass . We were fucking for England and enjoying ourselves when we heard a rumble behind us. Still fucking for all we were worth we saw the 12.30 train pulling out of Durham station and coach after coach of people getting a full view of us hard at it. We both came at the same time just as the last carriage passed.

We didn't hang about after that though, we had visions of getting busted by the transport police and trying to explain to or lecturers why we were late for class. Still makes me smile when I see the spot if Im on the train to Newcastle

Bunked off from school with girlfriend many many moons ago. She brought her mate, which was unfortunate as we were both horny. We ended up in local woods. Made an excuse so we could split up and lose the mate. Found an old abandonded picnic bench. I went down on her as she was bent over it, skirt around waist and knickers in bag. The put her on her back on it and rode her while standing up. Afterwards, sorted ourselves out, and went back and found mate.

2 years later (g/f now an ex) i'm walking the mate down the road after a night out. She tells me she watched the whole thing. She was as interested in my girlfriend as much as she was in me, and had hidden until we thought we'd lost her, and then snuck up quite close and watched the entire thing. She got me really hot, and we ended up finding a quiet spot on the way up the road and she sucked me off. (she was the first girl to swallow for me)

So all good really

"Years ago when I was at college I pulled one of the girls from the hairdressing classes. We went for a lunch time drink down at Durham. We got a bit horny and on the way back were looking for a quiet place to fuck. We nipped round the back of the DLI and down a little bank away from prying eyes.

So after a quick fumble and foreplay her skirt was up, tights down and pert teenage breast rubbing on the grass . We were fucking for England and enjoying ourselves when we heard a rumble behind us. Still fucking for all we were worth we saw the 12.30 train pulling out of Durham station and coach after coach of people getting a full view of us hard at it. We both came at the same time just as the last carriage passed.

We didn't hang about after that though, we had visions of getting busted by the transport police and trying to explain to or lecturers why we were late for class. Still makes me smile when I see the spot if Im on the train to Newcastle "

By *teadyteddyMan  over a year ago

glasgow

My then gf and i where at house party things started to heat up between us so we fckd off into one of the bedrooms, she was wearin mini skirt n high heels opened her top freein her tits tellin me to suck her nipples, i did as i was told, slipping my hand under her skirt feelin her wetness, she takes my cock out sayin how big n hard i was made me harder hearin her talk dirty, she lay on the bed legs open tellin me to watch as she flicked her clit, i wanked myself callin her a dirty slut, noises of wet pussy squelching, she luvd watchin me wankin speakin dirty abt others watchin us made her hotter,, cum in my mouth like the slut iam she shouts,, as i did so,, i heard sumthin, lookin over there was another cupl layin on the floor wankin listenin to us,, sayin sorry for not sayin they wer there, and called us a pair of dirty fckrs xxx lol we spoke abt it every now n then, always turned her on knowin they wer there listenin n playin xxxx

By *teadyteddyMan  over a year ago

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 14/09/14 06:23:13]

Love the memories

By *-aint-a-crowdCouple  over a year ago

lingerie n heels

We had sex on a big comfy chair in a hotel reception in the early hours of the morning. We'd been teasing each other all night whilst out and got a bit carried away.

It was a lot of fun and I'm fairly sure the security guard watched us x

I fucked my ex in a well known TV chef's 'gastropub's' toilet at a family party once. Middle of the afternoon, i walked in the ladies with her and fucked her hard and loud in the cubicle. Only a quick fuck but after i had cum i just casually walked out of the cubicle and there was a girl standing there washing her hands... She looked like she had enjoyed listening to us lol.

I had sex with my girlfriend behind a shed at a Carvery. It was a rural area so while we were doing this a horse was watching us, that and her whole family were inside the restaurant

Any new memories

» Add a new message to this topic