FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > More than I hoped for

More than I hoped for

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *avids370 OP   Man  over a year ago

Jersey

I would like to tell you all how I got more than I hoped for and re learnt two life lessons. Why my motto is expect nothing hope for everything.

Please excuse any typo and spelling I am trying to type this on my phone.

We all know how hard it's for a single guy on here to get noticed, I had meet a couple of nice people but was haveing a bit of a slow time so I was also trying my luck on a much more vanilla site . I got chatting to a couple of nice ladies and agreed to meet one for a drink and dinner next time I was in London.

The evening arrived and I dashed back to my hotel showed super quick and was just going down to the bar when she called to say she would be 15 min late. I said no problem trying to act all cool. It gave me time to at least tide up.

I meet the lady in question in the street. And she seemed very prim and proper. Oh well this was supposed to be a drink and dinner. So we had a nice dinner and chat, and she was a very interesting lady well traveled we discussed religion, she had her own business. I tried to flirt she laughed. We got on very well it may have been the cocktail and bottle of wine. So I thought I will try my luck and asked if she would like to go somewhere quite like my room.

To my surprise she said yes.

So I took her by the arm and lead her upstairs. I could tell she was nervous but willing.

When we got in to the room we engaged I some very passionate kissing, the type we used to call snoging. She broke away and said do they have large towles. What? I think so? Said me as a stupid man

She said i will be back and disappear in to the shower.

I though, wow my luck is in and striped down to my boxers and tried to lay on the bed provocatively.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't stop just getting good

Jersey

She returned in the large towles. So we kissed and I flipped her on to the bed, I worked her left breast free and sucked and teased her nipples, she responded by moaning in a very encouraging way. I alienated kissing and working my way down her body. I got between her legs and nibbled her thighs, brushing her mound she squirmed and thrust up I blew on her lips and slowly teased her clit with my tongue. She was moaning in the most delightful way, slow I slid a finger in her and curled it to rub her g spot.she moaned i'm going to cum. A managed to growl back cum. And my did she. I love it when I can help a woman cum. It's my kink and i love it.

She said my god your good at that, fuck me. I don't like to disappoint a lady so quickly slipped a condom on and slid my very had cock in her. And funked her as she screamed hardand grabbed my arse.

After we came again. And rolled together.

After a while I stated stroking her bum, she started responding once more so I slid my hand between her legs and managed to get my thumb inside and my finger between her lips teasing her clit. Whilst pinning her down with my leg and holding her tight to the bed, in quite a dom way. She said i am going to cum like this so I replied cum for me. And she did hard against the bed.

God I love it when a woman cums.

Which made me hard again, I flipped her on top of me and she rubbed her pussy against my hard cock as I sucked her nipples.

I said turn round and was ready to fuck her again when she said there is another hole.

I though did I just hear that?

As every woman knows there is not enough blood in a man's body for him to have a hard cock and brain to work at the same time

She stuck her bum in the air and spread it in a very clear way. I grabbed another condom and thought shit I've got no lube. So I slipped my fingers in her very wet pussy and lubed her and my cock with her own wettnes. I grabbed my cock and pressed it against her rose bud and it popped in.

Jersey

Slowly she eased herself back to take me in her bum, she said god your big.

I slipped my arm around her a squeezed my finger in her pussy it was so tight and I could feel my cock up her arse.

God it was so hot just had to fuck her, I did add the occasional spank.

As she moaned encouragement.

She started to quiver as she came again which just made me cum as well.

And we collapsed o the bed.

I asked you are you ok. To which she moaned mmmmm I win 4 2.so I said you are quite the slut and she smiled and said yes.

I could not belive someone who at the beginning of the evening had been so prim had loved anal so much on the 1st date.

The lesson I re learned is don't judge a book or person by the covers. And we all have a slut inside just waiting to be brought out

Ps, this is 100 % true

Enjoy

» Add a new message to this topic