FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > One for the fellas

One for the fellas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Since there are so many stories of girls having their gang bang fantasies lived out, I thought I'd concoct a little story to titilate the boys...

I was a day that pathetic fallacy had chosen to ignore. The sun was shining, high in the sky and as evening fell there was a calm over the city that so many great general had tried and failed to conquer. All this heat and the drowsy mood over Central London that Sunday belay my friend Alice's sadness. I had met her at uni and we had been good friends for years, although we had initially flirted, she attracted to my tall, muscular physique and I to the body that had been chiselled by years of gymnastics, which had sadly come to an end as Mother Nature had been a little heavy handed with her breasts, we had never done more than d*unkenly kiss, but there had always been an undercurrent of sexual tension between us.

Two days previously however, Alice had broken up with her boyfriend of two years and since it was now Friday I had promised to spend the weekend with her, cheering her up. I had enlisted three of her close friends from work to help me, three, stunning young women, all as intelligent and piercing as they were arousing. As we sat in the late afternoon traffic, we discussed how we'd help Alice and we all concluded that the best thing to do would be to get some wine and a DVD box set and settle in for the long haul- sometimes cliches exist because they're true.

When we arrived, we found Alice in her old uni track suit bottoms, a loose fitting top and her eyes and cheeks were a little pink, but not from makeup. The girls instantly threw themselves at her, hugging her and rubbing her back, but I, standing at the back, could see Alice's forlorn face looking at me and then she gave a half smile, thanking me silently for being her rock when her world was disintegrating. I responded by laying my hand on her cheek and rubbing away a tear. Bracingly I announced the group that we should all go in, get changed into clothes that would be more amenable to a 20 hour marathon of sex and the city- I had stooped low this time- and get settled in.

About ten minutes later we were presented with a professional woman's wet dream, spread across 42 inches of plasma. I sat in the middle with Alice snuggled up to me, my arm round her shoulder and hand trailing down- the thought crossed my mind that in another life I might have touched her breast, mere inches from my finger tips. The other three girls, Susan, Rachel and Emily were all curled up as well, Susan with her head on my chest and the others next to Alice. The scene was one of domestic bliss, the five of us getting steadily more tipsy and feeling that we couldn't be any closer to eachother.

After a short time, I began to feel something at my side, it felt like a rubbing sensation. I realised that Alice was stroking my torso through my shirt. I let it slide out if my mind and then, quite unexpectedly, she slid her hand under my shirt, and lay it on my muscular chest. I could feel the small hand of my friend trembling she was nervous, I felt her nuzzle a little closer, causing my hand to drift closer to her breast. As my finger grazed the exposed side of her body, I felt a soft intake of breath. The other girls didn't seem to have noticed anything, though I could feel some definitely stirrings between my legs.

I could feel Alice moving her head, higher up my chest, towards my neck line, I could feel her breath playing across my supple skin as the hand on my chest contracted slightly, so I could feel her nails. Then, almost simultaneously, I looked down and she looked up and our lips met, softly and passionately we kissed with the torrid audio from the DVD washing around us.

We were lurched back to reality when the other girls started to giggle and said they would leave us to some privacy. I gave a sheepish grin but as they were going to leave, Alice breathed three words, almost too quiet to hear, that made my heart start to race like a jackrabbit:

"Wait...stay here"

To be continued...?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story. Let's have more

By *mma_j_cdTV/TS  over a year ago

chester

A fantastic start

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I could hear the muffled giggles coming from the girls, clearly huddled together and whispers- they were surely discussing whether or not they should stay. To my astonishment they returned to the sofa, Rachel settling down beside me to my right and Emily and Susan sitting in front of me and Alice in the coffee table. Suddenly Alice lifted her leg, twisted her athletic frame and before i knew it, she was straddling me. It occurred to me that this must have been planned in advance, choreographed- so Alice had planned to give me the greatest night of my life all along? I felt her soft hair brushing over my face and I felt more hands than I'm used to, moving over my body, squeezing the thighs built up over hours in the gym, moving underneath my clothes, tweaking my nipples. Lips two, so many pairs of lips were moving over my body, Alice on my own mouth and the other three exploring every hillock and valley of my body.

My mind was racing, was it really possible that only minutes previously I had been enjoying an evening in with one of my oldest friends and now I was looking at the prospect of sleeping with four of the most beautiful women I knew? I wasn't given a great deal of time dwell on the matter, as i felt two sets of hands grab my rock hard cock, straining at the elasticated band of my trousers, I looked around to see Susan, her pert little boobs against the sofa and Emily kneeling before me, both stroking my cock while Alice ground against my body. I felt my trousers being pulled down and my cock sprang up like a trebuchet when the elastic fell past the head. Within moment the two girls were greedily sucking on me, and I felt my entire body give in to the sensations, this was more than I'd ever dreamed of. Suddenly I felt the heavy mounds of Rachel's breasts on my face, she was standing behind me, draping her gorgeous assets over my face, I reached up and grabbed them, squeezing and sucking the nipples, hearing Rachel moan, her fingers digging into my chest.

Soon we were ripping eachothers clothes off in a frenzy, Alice controlling proceedings from my lap, her two friends still filling their mouths with cock, licking my balls, rubbing their lips along the shaft together ending in a kiss, the glistening head of my cock shining like a diamond and receiving as much loving attention. Then Alice, my friend, reached down and for the first time in her life touched my cock with her petite gymnast hand, it felt so small wrapping around my flesh and then she guided it slowly and tenderly towards her dripping vagina, ruppbing the head against the lips she let out a low moan, I was in a daze, so turned on seeing her transported thus, my cock just moments away. I slipped inside her, the fit was intense, she was so tight, the petite body tensed up as she slid inexorably over my cock, and then we were connected, bound together, with only my testicles in sight.

I placed my hands on her perfectly round buttocks and lifted her, feeling my cock slide inside her warm wetness, feeling that I could explode any second, I looked around to watch two of the girls kissing next to me, I place my feet on the coffee table to allow room for a third to lick and play with my balls while my darling Alice slid up and down the full length of my shaft, I could hear her panting, and her body begin to clench. I was relieved that she was about to cum because I knew that cum would soon be whisked away from my balls at the behest of the beautiful woman sucking and licking them in front of me and so as Alice's vagina contracted in the most powerful orgasm I'd ever felt a woman have, my own hot cum gushed forth out of my erect penis, covering her insides, making her feel warm.

She slumped down onto me, my cock, slowly limpening, still inside her and lay in that position for some time as the other girls slowly departed the too to leave us to it.

When I woke up the next morning next to the naked Alice i went to go and get some cereal, when I saw something that made me smile and my cock give a twitch, a note on the kitchen table:

Until the next time

S, R + E

I for one couldn't wait.

» Add a new message to this topic