FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > ULTIMATE fantasies

ULTIMATE fantasies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We all have fantasies, of course. For me MFF, not an unusual one but will probably always remain a fantasy.

Out of interest, what are people's ULTIMATE fantasy?

And for those who took the plunge and made it into a reality, was it better, as good or worse than you'd anticipated? If so, how?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bridge manMan  over a year ago

lanarkshire

want to watch my wife get fucked by a bbc.. i heard her get fucked years ago when we were going through a bad patch but still living together. i had 4 wanks in 5 min..

By *uds1Couple  over a year ago

lanark

well done mmf,mmmff, but mrs has a thing about a gangbang

"well done mmf,mmmff, but mrs has a thing about a gangbang "

Any plans to do so?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"want to watch my wife get fucked by a bbc.. i heard her get fucked years ago when we were going through a bad patch but still living together. i had 4 wanks in 5 min.."

My wife wanted to try bbc so we met a guy it was the horniest ever watching her rid e his huge cock. we both want more

My ultimate fantasy is to be kneeling blindfolded in a room. To be used and abused by men and women. Came all over then everyone walk out

"My ultimate fantasy is to be kneeling blindfolded in a room. To be used and abused by men and women. Came all over then everyone walk out "

I quote fancy a trip to Ireland x

Done most of mine only 2 left is to see Mr S play with another man which by the looks of things will remain a fantasy and the last is food play but haven't found any one to introduce me to it yet

By *bridge manMan  over a year ago

lanarkshire

"My ultimate fantasy is to be kneeling blindfolded in a room. To be used and abused by men and women. Came all over then everyone walk out "
i used to have a good friend that lives in your town....

By *exbomb35Couple  over a year ago

Argyll

Mine too

By *ugeload_atxMan  over a year ago

Goatstown

I got many nasty ones, one for sure is to do a DV bareback and cum inside together at the same time. Another is to 666bukkake a dirty girl.

Mine was a mff which I did a couple years ago and was awesome! Everything I expected it to be and more!

The only real fantasy I have now is a reverse gang bang, so like a mffff with all bi women, but I think that is going to be harder to organise lol

"Mine was a mff which I did a couple years ago and was awesome! Everything I expected it to be and more!

The only real fantasy I have now is a reverse gang bang, so like a mffff with all bi women, but I think that is going to be harder to organise lol"

If you can organise that you will have undying respect!!!

"Mine was a mff which I did a couple years ago and was awesome! Everything I expected it to be and more!

The only real fantasy I have now is a reverse gang bang, so like a mffff with all bi women, but I think that is going to be harder to organise lol

If you can organise that you will have undying respect!!!"

Haha you say that but it could possibly be in the pipeline, not holding my breath though!

By *ogamuffinMan  over a year ago

slough

"Done most of mine only 2 left is to see Mr S play with another man which by the looks of things will remain a fantasy and the last is food play but haven't found any one to introduce me to it yet "

Most of mine listed on my profile.

The thought of messy food play excites me. Carrots, cucumber squirty cream, melted chocolate being lick hmm xx

"I got many nasty ones, one for sure is to do a DV bareback and cum inside together at the same time. Another is to 666bukkake a dirty girl."

DV bareback & cum at the same time. Yup it is an awesome experience. We loved it.

Goatstown

"

DV bareback & cum at the same time. Yup it is an awesome experience. We loved it."

I am envious, I wish I could join you guys.

If you can organise that you will have undying respect!!!

Haha you say that but it could possibly be in the pipeline, not holding my breath though!"

Good luck

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Mine is to join a couple shagging doggie then being allowed to get underneath and lick them both her as she's filled and lick him as he goes in and out then sucking the last bit of cum from his cock and lick her when he's finished

By *ukebabsCouple  over a year ago

e.yorkshire

Mines to walk in the house one day, hear the mrs upstairs moaning, sneak upstairs and find her with two guys using her, watch without her knowing I'm there, wait for them to leave then punish her! Mmmmm

"Mines to walk in the house one day, hear the mrs upstairs moaning, sneak upstairs and find her with two guys using her, watch without her knowing I'm there, wait for them to leave then punish her! Mmmmm "

Mmmmm! Sexy!

Happy to help babs put on a show fot you

Mines to pre plan with a BBC to make a move on my Mrs whilst I'm in back ground watching her flirt with him . He would then lead her in to toilets and fuck her senseless while I watched them her unaware from over cubicle door . Open to offers on this btw lol

Mine is to be invited to a house where the wife is alone. She tells me about how her husband is to demanding and wants it all the time... she wants a break, so she dresses me in the most kinky clothes and instructs me how to please her man.

As soon as he returns home, she leads him into the bedroom where she has me tied to the bed!

She then tells her husband to fuck me as hard as he wants whilst she sits next to me pressing my head into the sheets!

X x x

By *icknjoCouple  over a year ago

staines

Mine is to be tied to the cross gagged blindfolded and locked in a cock cage. My wife then has her first bisexual encounter. After a while I'm untied and ungagged my face ìs then pushed into a pussy still blindfolded. I then feel a strap on at my bum

Mine has to be my husband walking in on me sucking another guys cock and not say anything just come up behind me and slide his cock in my pussy fucking me hard till he shoots deep inside me then I sit on the other guys cock covering it in my hubbys cum as he fucks me. Once my hubby has been sucked back to hardness by me he slides his cock inside my pussy too and both of them fuck me hard till they both cum inside me xxxx

By *otandhottererCouple  over a year ago

dursley

"I got many nasty ones, one for sure is to do a DV bareback and cum inside together at the same time. Another is to 666bukkake a dirty girl.

DV bareback & cum at the same time. Yup it is an awesome experience. We loved it."

omg!!!

By *ntertainment2Couple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

Done that a couple of times when Jane was been fucked doggy style and I was underneath licking her clit and the shaft of the guy fucking her. The taste of pussy juice and cum was awesome.

Keep 'em Cumming....er, coming!

Mine is to meet two bi ladies. I lay on the bed, they take it in turns to ride me cowgirl and backwards on my face ... Kissing, playing with each other and cumming on my cock and my tongue ....

Goatstown

So much variety in the answers. It's nice to see.

"Mine is to meet two bi ladies. I lay on the bed, they take it in turns to ride me cowgirl and backwards on my face ... Kissing, playing with each other and cumming on my cock and my tongue ....

"

Oh, yeah! How good would that be?

"Done that a couple of times when Jane was been fucked doggy style and I was underneath licking her clit and the shaft of the guy fucking her. The taste of pussy juice and cum was awesome."

one of the horniest things to do and I do it all the time with my fuckbuddy is taste our creampie .....have her lap our juices off my cock as I lick her pussy clean ....post coital 69 !!!!unreal buzz !

Sounds good and your close by also.....

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

[Removed by poster at 24/07/14 18:37:49]

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

The only real fantasy I have now is a reverse gang bang, so like a mffff with all bi women, but I think that is going to be harder to organise lol"

Does 5 women count as a gangbang?

to fuck my girlfriends mum or to watch my girlfriend get fucked by another man or woman ,

» Add a new message to this topic