FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > his friend

his friend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

this is a fantasy we want to play out..... he makes a new friend. this new guy comes around the house and it's clear the she really fancies him by the way she looks at him. as time goes on they start flirting and teasing each other, she starts wearing very revealing clothing whenever his is around. he hoes to help her get the drinks in the kitchen... he presses up against her from behind, whispering in her ear how sexy he finds her... kissing her neck and squeezing her big ee braless tits. she can feel his big cock pressing against her arse... this goes on for some time, teasing and flirting. we r all watching a movie one night and our new friend falls asleep in a chair. we start playing with each other. Mr starts to start licking her pussy out... she looks over at our guest and notices him peaking.. Mr is non the wiser... this turn her on so much more than normal....this fantasy can go on and on and we really want to find the perfect guy to help us with this.. must be 21-35, good looking, nice body and preferably have a lovely big cock... she really needs to fancy him so please don't message us unless u r genuinely fit...someone that lives in the surrounding areas would be good also so we can all be together regularly.. looking forward to hearing from u guys.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great fantasy, i'd love to hear more of it, the thought of your wife flirting and teasing me really gets me going

By *lsop_camMan  over a year ago

nottingham

This sounds right up my street, turned me on just reading it. Msg me And let's get it arranged. We could make this happen even better than the way you've explained it;) xxx

Really turned on by this fantasy my large fat length twitches with the thought of being that guy Louise x

By *otandhottererCouple  over a year ago

dursley

very naughty xx

"this is a fantasy we want to play out..... he makes a new friend. this new guy comes around the house and it's clear the she really fancies him by the way she looks at him. as time goes on they start flirting and teasing each other, she starts wearing very revealing clothing whenever his is around. he hoes to help her get the drinks in the kitchen... he presses up against her from behind, whispering in her ear how sexy he finds her... kissing her neck and squeezing her big ee braless tits. she can feel his big cock pressing against her arse... this goes on for some time, teasing and flirting. we r all watching a movie one night and our new friend falls asleep in a chair. we start playing with each other. Mr starts to start licking her pussy out... she looks over at our guest and notices him peaking.. Mr is non the wiser... this turn her on so much more than normal....this fantasy can go on and on and we really want to find the perfect guy to help us with this.. must be 21-35, good looking, nice body and preferably have a lovely big cock... she really needs to fancy him so please don't message us unless u r genuinely fit...someone that lives in the surrounding areas would be good also so we can all be together regularly.. looking forward to hearing from u guys."

Ours tooooo!!!! Xx

Great fantasy would live to do something like this

» Add a new message to this topic