FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > dirty old men

dirty old men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Want a group of dirty old men to strip me and wank themselves off and shoot all over me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The house of parliament comes to mind & the lords

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"The house of parliament comes to mind & the lords "

You'll have to be quick with this fantasy as their all getting locked up at the moment!

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

Your not alone slave i was very young the first i musterd up the nerve to play into a much older mans plans to get into my op shorts. It was in cali, i was a young skater type always in op shorts and a tank top. I was lean a skinny kid, practically hairless, tan, i had been taking cocks a few years by then. I was pretty nasty, even by todays standards, had participated in several all male orgies by then as well. Was well aware of what i liked and what turned me on....large cocks, all male group sex, risky outdoor and public sex, especially if there were a change we'd be caught by a older man. I was beginning to recognize also that i seemed to enjoy being used, humiliated or tricked into doing something really nasty by older boys being led to believe that it would be fun, or that if i did it theyed do it or i'd some item i'd been wanting...only to do some nasty, dirty, degrading sexual favor for him or them only to be left standing, sitting or laying somewhere naked and alone. Quite often in trouble for one reason or another or with some lie or explanation to tell to avoid or lesson it.

The lying, getting grounded or otherwise punished....always seemed to be the worst of it. After the initial feelings that go along with being conned into something then laughed at, cheated and humiliated in multiple other ways all subsided. It seldom took that long for me to begin replaying the sexually abusive , degrading and humiliating acts involved over and over in my head eventually findind myself doing it while naked and touching myself. Or i'd even go around my abusers again acting as though i trusted them not to abuse me again, while premeditating my next session of sexual degradation and abuse the whole time. Thats how i and few other boys came to the realization that i enjoyed eating cum and having fun it pumped deep into my boihole.

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

Your not alone slave i was very young the first i musterd up the nerve to play into a much older mans plans to get into my op shorts. It was in cali, i was a young skater type always in op shorts and a tank top. I was lean a skinny kid, practically hairless, tan, i had been taking cocks a few years by then. I was pretty nasty, even by todays standards, had participated in several all male orgies by then as well. Was well aware of what i liked and what turned me on....large cocks, all male group sex, risky outdoor and public sex, especially if there were a change we'd be caught by a older man. I was beginning to recognize also that i seemed to enjoy being used, humiliated or tricked into doing something really nasty by older boys being led to believe that it would be fun, or that if i did it theyed do it or i'd some item i'd been wanting...only to do some nasty, dirty, degrading sexual favor for him or them only to be left standing, sitting or laying somewhere naked and alone. Quite often in trouble for one reason or another or with some lie or explanation to tell to avoid or lesson it.

The lying, getting grounded or otherwise punished....always seemed to be the worst of it. After the initial feelings that go along with being conned into something then laughed at, cheated and humiliated in multiple other ways all subsided. It seldom took that long for me to begin replaying the sexually abusive , degrading and humiliating acts involved over and over in my head eventually findind myself doing it while naked and touching myself. Or i'd even go around my abusers again acting as though i trusted them not to abuse me again, while premeditating my next session of sexual degradation and abuse the whole time. Thats how i and few other boys came to the realization that i enjoyed eating cum and having fun it pumped deep into my boihole.

By *d59michelleTV/TS  over a year ago

walsall

Adult cinema sounds ideal for you then

» Add a new message to this topic