FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sex shop fantasy

Sex shop fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have always had a fantasy of being fucked in a sex shop!!

I'd love to have an opportunity to try one of the sexy/slutty outfits on and as I step out of the changing area to show my hubby there is a guy or two in at the same time and they get to see my tits and wet pussy on display, my hubby tells me to bend over so he can see how it looks, I get good comments from the men in the shop, my hubby would see this as a perfect opportunity to take multiple cock so without doubt he would move in!!

I don't know of any local shops with a changing room lol I've been peeved on in ann summers but I couldn't get fucked in there lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Iv been thinking about that fantasy recently as master is gonna take me to buy a hood and try them on first. This put my imagination into overdrive and well turned me on! Currently writing about it but will be going to shop soon.......!

Sounds very very nice x

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

sounds brill wish it could be got away with in anne summers shops anywhere mmmmmmm. luvly body nicnac

There was a post earlier on in the year and some one acted this out search on the forums

I'm off to Amsterdam in October. There are loads of sex shops over there where you can try things on. And the changing rooms are big enough for group fun. lol x

By *d59michelleTV/TS  over a year ago

walsall

Was going to pm you a shop with a changing room but you've blocked tv's

» Add a new message to this topic