FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > delivery guy

delivery guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Had a horny scenario this morning. As a courier I was asked to delivery a washing machine very early to Wokingham. Around 6:30 I arrived and walked up the long drive and rang the bell....after a few mins a very sexy milf brunette answered the door and I began to explain how sorry I was for having to be there so early. She was very cool about it and said she had thought she'd overslept and I was lucky she never came down naked as she thought it was her friend. I did say that would have been as pleasant surprise as I walked back to my van. She assisted on helping move it into her garden and I said I need a ssignature. I showed her where to sign and placed the paperwork on the back of my van...she bent down and all I could think was what a cracking little arse and how I wish I could take her. Well with a smile and all the pleasantries I said good bye but boy I wish I could have sorted her out.... one day maybe I might get more than a signature

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi where abouts in Wokingham was it? Maybe it was my neighbours? Mmm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

am gutted you didnt deliver mine ,,had a washer and cooker delivered from currys a few weeks ago ... mmm i was dying to flash but chickened out

By *ornyandwellhungMan  over a year ago

belfast

"am gutted you didnt deliver mine ,,had a washer and cooker delivered from currys a few weeks ago ... mmm i was dying to flash but chickened out "
how many delivery men have actually hot lucky? Spill the beans and let us know!

» Add a new message to this topic