FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > sweet wifes first pussy

sweet wifes first pussy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi in my previous posts I told you how my sweet shy wife turned into a slut and cock whore well now I will tell you aboutthe best sex ee evrr had and the first time Anita licked another womans pussy.

I was running a club at the time and as you can imagine had plenty of opportunities to play away including a cpl I had had a few 3sums with ( unknown to Anita). One night there was a party on at the club and it was my night off so me and Anita went to meet up with friends and enjoy the party which we did and much alcohol was consumed. I am not sure when it happened but at some point I introduced anita to cath and tom, the couple I had had 3sums with but for obviouse reasons I didn't mention this to anita.

As yhe night drew to a close cath had made a few comments about how nice anita was and tom had also commentedon hoe sexxy she looked a wicked and sexxy seed took shape Iin my mind.

"How about one for the road back at our house" I asked cath n tom

" mmmmm yes " replied cath with a sexxy twinkle in hrr eye I had seen brfore many times.

So off we went in a taxi back to our house but as soon as the fresh air hit anita the alcohol took effect and she went from tippsy to paraletic in record time but to late now we were on our way back with cath n tom.

When we got into the house I fixed us drinks as the settled down in the front room

I was stunned by what I saw as I walkedIinto the lounge, no not an orgy but Anita sparked out on the sofa due to the drink. Damn there goes the fun I though.

I woke her up and decided it would be best if she went to bed leaving me to entertain cath n tom which is what happened.

After about half an hour of small talk and a bit of fondling n kissing with cath while tom watched I had an idea

" tom why dont you go up and see how anita is?" I suggested knowing what a horny bastard he was and what a slut my wife hsd become lets see what happens

He jumped up from his seat with a wicked grin on his face and went upstairs leaving me n cath downstairs

Positive reactions gets the rest of the story

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmm getting hard thinking of what he does to your horny wife.

I love to see my honey wife take cock

By *hore1Man  over a year ago

boston

So hard more please

I listened for Anitas reaction to tom joining her in the bedroom wondering how she would react. Silence total silence from upstairs?

Taking that as a good sign I turned my attention to cath who was busy trying toprise my rock hard cock out of my trousers and swallow the whole length Iin one go.

Still silence from upstairs apeart from the odd creak of the floorboards, the not knowing but imagining what tom was doing with my wife driving me to the point of shooting my load down caths hot throat.

I had to stop her I didn't want to come yet and a new idea had sprung into my mind

"Go upstairs and see what they are doing" I ordered cath.

She looked at me and gave me a huge sexxy grin before starting up the stairs leaving me alone downstairs tormented by nerves and lust.

Anita had never been with or event talked about another woman joining in our sexxy fun so I had no idea what was going to happen next.

I heard cath stop outside our bedroom door and wait there for a cpl of minutes obviously she was wstching what was going on then I heard the floorboards creak as she entered our room.

I waited for the angry shouts from Anita, SILENCE.

I tortured myself for another 5 mins ears straining for any noises coming from the bedroom but all was quiet.

I could wait no longer I had to know so I slowly climbed the stairs, I could hear soft moaning coming from the bedroom and the slight squeak of the bed as I reached the top of the stairs, my heart skipped a beat as I noticed caths dress and skimpy underwear in a heap outside our bedroom door.

I entered the bedroom to see........

Can't wait for more

Anita was lying on the bed naked with her legs spread wide and Cath was lying between her legs, head burried into my wifes shaven pussy while Tom was kneeling at her head with his cock burried deep down her throat. My god my fantasies had all come true.

Small mewing noices escaped Anitas lips which were firmly vlamped arround toms cock as Cath gently licked her clit.

I got undressed in record time and joined them on the bed. I knelt at Anitas head and fed my cock into her mouyh beside toms so she aas taking a cpl of deep sucks alternatly on each cock as I had a perfect view of cath holdin anitas pussy lips wide apart as she pushed her tounge as far as she could into her wet hole. She then inserted two fingers into anitas pussy and started flicking her clit with the tip of her tongue, this certainly did the trick as anita forgot about our cocks and came like never before squirting a jet of pussy juice all over caths face and into her waiting mouth.

Cath moved up the bed with anitas pussy juice dripping off her face and kissed me deep giving me the full taste of my wifes juices on hrr tongue while Tom was pulling Anita to the edge of the bedso her feet were on the floor and hrr arse just on the edge of the bed then put her legs over his shoulders. He leaned forward forcing her legs over her chest and opening her pussy right up for his hard cock. He slid in to the hilt in one thrust as her pussy was soaked and imidiatly she started cumming squirting more juice over toms balls and down her arse cheeks.

Cath had now movrd down to suck my cock but I could not hold back any longer and shot a huge load doen her throat.

She looked disappointed that I hsd come so quick but soon forgave me as I brought her to orgasm with three fingers buried deep in hrr wet hole. As I watched tom pounding into my wifes hole he committed the cardinal sin and pulled out to far missing his return thrust and hitting anitss arse hole by mistake. Due to her juices covering her arse his cock plowed two or three inches into her arse before he could stop and she squealed in pain and surprise.

"Sorry" he stuttered and started to pull out quickly but to my amazement anita tightened her grip on his dack and pushed back at him before he could fully withdraw forcing more of his cock into her arse hole. He was very soon pumping in and out of her arse and she was leaking pussy juice like never before until with a loud long grunt her emptied his balls deep inside her.

I was rock hard again and decided it was my turn to fuck anita so I flipped her into a doggy position and slid deep into her from behind. I noticed cath was sucking toms cock clean with her legs spread wide, her shaven wet pussy about 18" away from anitas head but anita was so preoccupied by the fucking I was giving her she was oblivious of caths cunt in front of her.

As I continued to fuck hrr I noticed that due to the hard fucking I was giving hrr she was gradualy being forced up the bed closer to the open shaven pussy in front of her.

6" and still she had not noticed the pussy in front of her face as her eyes were closed enjoying my cock deep inside her. Cath was still sucking tom back to errection and he had noticed how close anitas face was from caths pussy and we shared a look. Would she or wouldnt she?

4" and anita had finaly noticed what was in front of hrr and had her hand resting on caths thigh to steady herself from the pounding I was giveng her. 3" still no reaction one way or the other but cath and tom had both stopped and were watching as anitas head was slowly forced deeper between caths open legs, still no reaction from Anita, caths spread her legs even wider making it obvious what she wanted and I grabed anitas hair pulling it back away from hrr face removing all obstructions from the view of her face and caths pussy.

1" the tension was killing me as anita had still not given any indication whether she would lick the beautiful eet pussy almost touching hrr lips or call a halt to things. So quick I thought I had imagined it out snaked anitas tobgue and gave caths pussy the briefest of licks. Two more thrusts from me and anita had not repeated her lick, 3, 4 she wasnt going to do it I thought as my fucking slowed to long slow thrusts to ensure I didn't come to soon.

Anitas suddenly burrued her head deep into caths pussy and her tongue delved deep, cath groaned I shot my second load of the night deep into anitas womb.

Tom jumped off the bed and wsljed round to replace me behind anita slippi g his hard cock deep into her dripping pussy fuckibg her hard and fast all the time she was munching away on caths pussy who appeared to be having one orgasm after another.

We fucked sucked and licked for a cpl more hours with yhe girls treating us to a show culminating in them in a 69 cleaning tom and my come out of each others pussies before we all colapsed ina heap and fell asleep to be followed the next morning with me fucking cath ntom anita Iin the same bed then leaving the girls Iin bed to enjoy each other for a bit while we made breakfast.

We had another cpl of sessions with cath n tom and a few other adventures with other cpls and single males but thats another story or two.

Hope you enjoyed my story and please remember this is truth not fantasy. No pics of wife on profile but if you want to imagine what she lookes like think of the face of Clare Sweeney (brookside) and the body of kelly brooke. Yes I am a lucky man and I do know it.

Sorry about spelling small keys n big fingers. Hope you enjoyed our story

Horny as hell now

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

What a night - thanks for sharing!

» Add a new message to this topic