FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > thinking of trying cock

thinking of trying cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi im a single male ive been having thoughts of sucking my first cock to see if I like it might be tempted with anal aswell or to be taken by a lady with a strap on what do you suggest?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Suck some dick. If you like it, do it again.

The more you do it you may enjoy it More, I love guys sucking me but was quite reluctant at first to return the favour but tried it and ain't so bad, but still prefer muff

"Hi im a single male ive been having thoughts of sucking my first cock to see if I like it might be tempted with anal aswell or to be taken by a lady with a strap on what do you suggest? "

If you have been thinking about it than do it and find out if it is something you enjoy. If it is something you enjoy it will open up more opportunities for you as there are a number of wives that like watching their husband being sucked by a man and sucking cock as well. As to anal, my advise is to try it with a woman with a strap on.

Thanks for the comments I shall have to try sucking a cock and as for anal I shall look for a woman with a strap on

By *exycouple.xCouple  over a year ago

leeds

I tried once now I love it ??

Get yourself the app Grindr, put on profile looking to try first time. You'll get loads of offers near you. Make up your name try it once and if you don't like it... U know it's not for you!

ive thought about it for a while tbh.

a mmf would be hot i.e watchin the wife suck, the guy suck me and me licking her. and vice versa. what a scenerio

My ex introduced me to both . We tried a small vibrating butt plug before moving on to a strap on . And we was out with another couple and my ex and his wife sucking him and I thought id like to try it and joined them sucking his cock and ive suck several other husbands since in mmf situations

Same. When I'm turned on, I really like the thought of sucking cock but haven't had the balls to do anything about it yet

By *edonistic needsWoman  over a year ago

sexton

You ll never know till you try when all said and done our bodies are amazing and capable of great pleasure go for it Hun

I wanted to try it but was worried I would feel less of a man. Well I did try it as part of mmf, enjoyed it and still felt good about myself lol

"You ll never know till you try when all said and done our bodies are amazing and capable of great pleasure go for it Hun "

I totally agree x

I'm going to have to try it just need to find someone whos not pushy and willing to let me see if I enjoy

I couldn't recommend it more!

I adore females, but there is no more thrilling, erotic and downright naughty feeling than sucking on a cock. It's a genuinely exciting, erotic experience. I wasn't sure after first attempt, but was 'cock hungry' by attempt number two!

Introduced to it by Sara , now it's a craving !!!!! Love it !!!! Especially when Sara watches urging us on x

"Hi im a single male ive been having thoughts of sucking my first cock to see if I like it might be tempted with anal aswell or to be taken by a lady with a strap on what do you suggest? "

Happy to fuck you!

If you knock back that offer you are completely insane!

The holy grail - a beautiful woman who will fuck you and accept/encourage any bi tendencies.

I would love to take u up on that offer hun send me a message please xx

"Hi im a single male ive been having thoughts of sucking my first cock to see if I like it might be tempted with anal aswell or to be taken by a lady with a strap on what do you suggest?

Happy to fuck you!

"

I would love to take you up on that offer will you send me a message so we can chat and arrange a meet so u can fuck me

"Hi im a single male ive been having thoughts of sucking my first cock to see if I like it might be tempted with anal aswell or to be taken by a lady with a strap on what do you suggest?

Happy to fuck you!

"

id let you fuck me too

unforunatly yor some distance away

Take the plunge. Like someone else said, if your thinking about it you'll probably enjoy it. I was the same as you and since my first cock I've entered a new world of fun!! Still looking for my first fully Bi MMF session though

Oooooh Beware!

You may like it and get addicted just like me!

By the way any offers to fuck me would be gratefully accepted!

Try all of the above sounds like fun,

I am going to try cock just gota find a male who's up for it and I will try a strap on when the lady above contacts me and we can arrange a date and time im looking forward to receiving it

Give a try what you got up lose, I remember my first the guy said he just wanted to suck me and nothing in return but when he was wanking his cock near my face I just couldn't resist sucking him to and since that I just love sucking cock, and as to the strap on thing if you find a lady to do it send her my way as I'd love someone to do this to me

» Add a new message to this topic