FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > blow job and love bites

blow job and love bites

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is almost 20 years but when working in a restaurant the staff decided to go to a local nightclub at closing time. I went with two others, I went with two others and we met Natalie and Debbie up there. Now I always fancied Natalie but was going with Melissa who didn't go that night. Natalie had aways got plenty of male attention but I always thought she was out of my league. As the drinks flowed Debbie asked me what I thought of Natalie. To be honest I thought she was stunning and said as much then Natalie joinedthe conversation and began teasing me that I was Melissa's man. Then I did the only rational thing and kissed Natalie next thing we were all over each other. Before I knew it was closing time I got a taxi with her and Debbie. We spent the entire time snogging and got off in the town centre. Debbie was with us but Natalie insisted she stay. We found a discreet place and Natalie told me to get my cock out she told me she wanted it from behind so I slid inside her after she hitched up her mini skirt and told me my cockwas fantastic. Next thing I know Debbie was kissing my neck. Natalie came and then turned to face me and sank to her knees. She took my cock in her mouth and I felt Debbie sucking my neck hard it was too much and I sprayed my hot cum all over Natalie's mouth. I had marks for a week but it was well worth it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uvlyladyWoman  over a year ago

newry

You are such a dark horse lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Haha nice little story there

» Add a new message to this topic