FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Pleasuring my mate's huge cock

Pleasuring my mate's huge cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *homasP80 OP   Man  over a year ago

Linwood

I'm not great at writing fantasies.

I had 6 mates, all knew I was gay, but they were "cool" with it and were a great bunch of funny guys.

We were mainly all pub mates that was about it.

Although I always preferred "big Jim"

He was about 6ft 4", which is why he got that nickname, but I was to find out just how "big" Jim was one day.....

We were all having a beer in Jim's house we were all having a laugh and chat, as the night wore on one by one the rest of my mates left as they were knackered from being up most of the day.

It was just me and Jim left in his house.

As we were chatting away Jim was talking about his "fit" girlfriend who he was missing as she was working in England, miles away.

He kept talking about his sexy girlfriend, but I also noticed in his tight jeans that there was this "huge lump" as he was getting a hard-on obviously, he stopped talking for a while and flicked over the tv channels, but ever 5 minutes or so I kept glancing at this hard-on in Jim's trousers, you could well notice it.

30minutes had passed and all I could keep doing was glance down, he still had a hard-on.

I was getting hard also just at the thought of sucking Jim's cock, but how?..

Ah, a wee bit of humour, "is that a rocket in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me", I blurted it out.

Jim just smiled at me, unzipped himself, pulled his trousers and pants right onto the floor, and said "come and get it"....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

Sounds good so far, hope we get the rest!

Linwood

Jim's cock pulsated, I couldn't contain myself, sat down beside him and started to kiss on his bell-end, licking up and down his shaft, he was giving off nice moans and groans etc. "oh you been wanting that cock for a long time" he says. "oh yea, what a great cock".

And what a cock, I'd guessed around the 8" with great girth, even trying to suck on his bell-end was a stuggle....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh I do love a challenge... tell us more about how you got to grips with & overcame this particular challenge

Linwood

[Removed by poster at 06/07/14 00:17:21]

Linwood

This cock certainly felt like a jawbreaker, but I was happy to kiss, lick wank and suck on it.

I was trying to get greedy on it trying to stuff as much of Jim's great cock in my mouth. "do you want more".

I stopped sucking him for a bit and said "oh yea".

He stood up, compleatly undressed, and said "lie flat on the couch, I'll force feed you it". (I quickly took my clothes off).

As I lay on the couch, my eyes were trans-fixed to his raging hard cock, veins and all.

He lowered his balls on to my mouth "suck my big balls" he said,

He had big, nice hairy balls, I could "taste" him, (I was slowly wanking myself, the pre-cum oozing from my bell-end) he pulled up and started to slide down, so I could lick the shaft of

him, his bell-end rubbed against my cheek, I could feel the pre-cum from his bell end seep on to my cheek and onto my mouth....

More please , getting me hard n horny

Linwood

His bell-end was seeping cum onto my lips. I was licking it and his bell-end.

Jim was moaning and enjoying this.

He then said "if this gets too much, just let me know". He then started to force-feed me his monster 8", into my mouth. The bell-end slowly went in and almost immediately I could taste his pre-cum (oh it was tasty), almost as the bell-end got fully into my mouth that I shot my creamy load all over myself.

Jim started to face fuck me, I took as much as I could of his cock, almost gagging on it. As he fucked my face I could hear him say "take that cock you slut, oh jes..u..s, Fu*k, youre SO much better than my girlfriend"....

By *ndy13Man  over a year ago

deal nr dover

Mmmmmmmm more please

Linwood

I slowly started to tease his manhole with my finger, again he was giving off slight moaning "mmm, ooh".

I stopped sucking on his cock, slid out from under him. I said "stay bent over, I want to REALLY pleasure you".

I was still teasing his nice, slightly hairy hole, now I slowly started to rim him, just giving light licks, teasing his hole.

"OOH, FUUUCKKK, YEA", he moaned, "MORE, DEEPER".

I really shoved my head forward, and started licking him deep, while caressing his balls, and stroking his cock, I could feel the pre-cum oozing on to my hand from his bell-end.

I knew he wasn't far from coming, I had been pleasuring him for about 30mins and he'd had his hard-on for about an hour, not once had he went down.

I stopped rimming him after licking away for about 10mins.

He got up, and said "that was amazing", then said "sit on the sofa with your legs up in the air".....

More so horny

mmmm wish someone would do this to me

» Add a new message to this topic