FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Hotel Date

The Hotel Date

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ripodTim OP   Man  over a year ago

Chippenham

The evening had all been out. I was to stay at a hotel for the night and "pick" someone up. Hubby would be present but only viewing from a distance. He did like to see his stunningly beautiful wife flirting.

I was out having a walk around town catching the evening sun and enjoying a refreshing drink outside a pub opposite, anxiously waiting to catch a glimpse of them arriving. Five minutes to go and I see Ian walking down the high street and enter the hotel. Dressed smart casual in a pair of jeans, shirt and shoes. He was dead on time and would now be getting his drink from the bar and finding himself a suitable viewing position. Exactly ten minutes later a taxi pulls up outside and after the fare is paid Louise gets out and enters the hotel lobby. I cant quite see what she is wearing as the taxi blocked my view. I would have to be patient for my first proper glimpse.

I give it five minutes and finish my drink. Walking over to the hotel I have the familiar butterflies in my stomach. The anticipation of what is going to be an amazing night. I open the door and enter the lobby looking over to the bar area. I spot Ian sitting at a table facing towards the bar. Then I see the back of her. Dark hair cascading over her bare shoulders. A body so slender and toned but with the exact same curves that drives men wild with desire. Wearing a short black dress with what looks like stockings due to the impression of the suspender belt. Topped off with a very sexy pair of black six inch Leboutins. This woman could make me cum right now just looking at her.

All the men in the bar are taking glances at Louise. Even the ones that are with their partners. And why not? After all she looks simply stunning. I walk over towards her. Time for the show to begin. I mutter to myself " lets make these bastards jealous".

I stand next to her at the bar without looking and signal to the barman. Order my usual Jamesons and and wait for it to be made. The barman returns places the drink in front of me and as I offer the barman a twenty pound note Louise speaks up.

"I'll get that".

I turn to see the face of my companion. Wow!!! She is even more beautiful than I imagined. Her eyes have that look of innocence but when she smiles there is a naughty streak in them. Her complexion is flawless. Louise was described as being a hotwife. This is a massive understatement. SuperMilf is more like it.

"Thankyou" I replied. " Tim"

"Louise and your welcome"

The scenario was playing out to the letter. It was supposed to be a simple evening. A 'chance' meeting of two people away on business hooking up in a hotel bar and flirting. Well thats how it started but after an hour it went a lot further than that......

TBC

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouplekinkCouple  over a year ago

kink town

Not going to read until tonight, it's killing me!

By *lf and ElfetteCouple  over a year ago

Goole

Looking forward to the next part

Chippenham

The next hour flew by. Louise and I flirted outrageously with each other. Now and then we would sneak glances at Ian sat there gazing over at the two long lost lovers catching up with each other. I occasionally stroked up her leg reaching over her thigh to feel the clip of the suspender belt and the stocking tops. And louise would now and then gently rub the growing bulge in my suit trousers throbbing to be released. Whenshe done this she would look over to her husband and give him that naughty smile.

She told me to order us a drink and to get Ian one but not to take it over to him just yet. When the drinks arrived she told me she was going to the ladies and for me to follow in 2 minutes but when I did I should go and give Ian his drink and let him know that his beautiful sexy wife was going to suck my cock until I explode in her mouth.

Well When the 2 minutes were up I could hardly stand with the huge bulge in my trousers but somehow managed to take Ians drink over to him and explain exactly what his wife was about to do to me. His face was in shock but I could tell the affect it was having on his cock. And with that off I went to find Louise.

A text came through on my phone saying. Toilets empty. Last cubicle.

I casually walked in trying to make sure I wasnt seen and walked towards the last cubicle. The door I noticed was open and as I approached I had the most perfect vision of my life. Louise had took off her dress and thong and was sat in the toilet in her stockings, heels and bra with her perfect breasts pushed out exposing pert stiffening nipples. Her stockinged legs were spread wide and she was gently rubbing her clit. WOW. She looked hot as fuck and so goddam filthy. She handed me her phone which already had whatsapp opened on it and told me to film her. I did as asked and after a minute she demanded I bring my cock over to her.

I got closer as she bent forward and closed the door behind me and unzipped the trousers and dropped them to the floor. Her mouth encompassed my thick shaft through my boxers and she drew a deep breath.

"Fuck that is huge. I'm going to enjoy this" and with that peeled my shorts down until my cock sprung out. Hard, throbbing and already leaking pre-cum she devoured it completely. All 9 inches disappeared deep into her throat until she was gagging. My god she knows how to do that properly. Louise then alternated the deepthroat with long deep strokes with her hands while her tongue worked its wonder on the head and nails on my balls. After only a few minutes I warned Louise I couldnt hold out much longer and she took me deeper. With one almighty thrust I came in her mouth. Spurt after spurt of the most intense orgasm I had ever had just kept cumming. My knees buckled and I nearly dropped her phone. Zooming in on her mouth to pick up on my spunk seeping out of her mouth.

She bent forward and picked up her thong and emptied the contents of her mouth into them. Folded them away and put them in her bag. She told me to go back to the bar and wait for her to tidy herself up.

I sat back at the bar looking over at Ian. He was one lucky bloke. Then a message came through. Not on my phone but Ians. He was quiet for a while then a look of complete lust went on his face and I realised she must of just sent him the video. Five minutes later and Louise came out and walked up to him. Discreetly pulling her thong out of her bag and handing it to Ian.

Louise sat next to me and we carried on drinking and the flirting but more openly touching and caressing each other. After a couple of hours she suggested we go up to the room I had booked and leave Ian down in the bar for a while. I agreed but told her this time she would not be controlling events and I was going to take control and pleasure her like no other had done. She agreed and we both finished our drinks while she text Ian to say what we were doing.....

TBC

Chippenham

I am sure the waiting will get the better of you and you cant resist lol

By *lf and ElfetteCouple  over a year ago

Goole

Already hard but still looking forward to the next part

kink town

Louise will get chance to read it before I do, so I should hopefully get some photos of her mid-afternoon toying just like yesterday!

Chippenham

"Louise will get chance to read it before I do, so I should hopefully get some photos of her mid-afternoon toying just like yesterday! "

Now if that isnt an incentive to write more lol

Chippenham

We waited for the lift in silence until it arrived and we walked in. As soon as the doors closed I had Louise pushed firmly against the wall facing it had spead her legs slightly.

Running my hand up her stockings I could already feel a moistness at the top where it had run down from her soaking wet pussy. I moved up following the stream of sweetness to find its source and new I had arrived at it when I heard Louise whimper. Slowly massaging her clit with my thumb while inserting 2 fingers deep inside her pussy. Her legs began to buckle and I withdrew letting her get her composure before the lift opened.

We hurried down the corridor and as I was fumbling with the door we were kissing deeply. Tongues entwined exploring each other until we almost fell through the door as it opened. Still kissing and paw each other we stumble towards the bed. I am trying to get Louises dress off and she is trying to get my suit off. I stop her and ease the dress over her sexy firm tits. Stopping only when I have complete access to her lace bra which I deftly unclasp and remove leaving her half naked.

I dive in and take one of her nipples in my mouth gently nibbling,sucking and teasing it until it stands proud. Then moving to the other until it is in the same state. Now to remove the rest of the dress and finally taste that sweet wet pussy. I move down to the tops of her stockings running my hands over her nylon clad thighs kissing my way to her inner thigh, occassionally allowing my tongue to snake up just millimetres away from her pussy but then back down. The teasing is getting too much for the sexy little hotty and she tries to move to start stripping me off. I stop herand tell her not until she has cum in my mouth. I want that nectar filling my mouth so I can taste her.

I start to work on her clit teasing it out of its hood. Feeling her quiver I know it wont be long until she releases her first orgasm so I move to her pussy. Tonguing deep inside while using my finger on her clit then moving further down to rim that sexy ass and back up to her pussy just in time for her to tighten up her firm body as the first wave hits her like a steam train. She squirts juice violently as her body convulses then the second one hits even more violently. I feast upon her amber liquid while still continuing to tongue fuck her pussy and tease her clit. Her orgasm continuing for half a minute until it subsides and she lays there completely satisfied and exhausted.

I move up still in my suit and passionately kiss her so she can taste herself. I tell her " I havent even started yet young lady. You have yet to have my cock fill all of your holes"........

TBC

kink town

Fucking amazing!!! The scenario is perfect, it's as though you know us very well already. Thank you thankyou thankyou

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's so hot

wow! What a story.

Indeed very well written!

Chippenham

I get off the bed leaving Louise to recover and go to the bathtoom. Stripping off to freshen up with a quick cold shower. I wanted this evening to last and the alcohol had took a bit of energy away. The ice cold water had done the trick and I was now ready for what would be the best night Louise has had in a long time. My cock was already semi-erect as I wrapped the towel around my waist.

I walked back in to the room with first a quizical glance and then a cheeky smile.

"Hey Ian. Glad you could join us".

Louise had text him while I was in the bathroom the kinky bitch. She wanted him to watch her get the fucking of her life. Well if naughty was how she wanted it that was how she was going to get it.

She had positioned a seat in the corner where Ian was sat. "Hmmm I think we can do better than that for Ian" and asked him to stand up. I moved the chair right up to the side of the bed leaving just enough room for his legs.

"There you go mate. Cant have you missing anything can we. Besides I might need you later".

Louise by now had that extremely naughty glint in her eyes and on her smile. As he sat down in the chair I stopped him.

"Now come on Ian. We are all naked her except you. Play fair"

He stood again and removed his clothes placing them in the corner. His cock was already hard and leaking precum as he sat back down.

Louise moved across the bed on all fours like a tiger towards where I was stood at the bottom and reached out to undo the towel and let it fall to the ground......

TBC

Best story i have read in ages.

Thankyou xx

Chippenham

Your very welcome. Glad your enjoying it so far

Chippenham

Positioning herself so Ian could see everything she slowly started licking the tip of my cock. Heaven. Her tongue running up and down my shaft leaving tiny saliva trails all the way down to my balls. Gently taking one into her mouth and sucking it then swirling her tongue around it. Ian must obviously know what this feels like as he now has his cock in his hand wanking it slowly.

Louise moves back to the tip and so sexily opens her red stained lips and engulfs just the head. Exquisitly sucking while her hand cups my balls and massages them.

"Mmmm. Those are still really full. I hope your going to let me drain you" she said.

I replied "In time my lovely. It looks like he will be going to pop first" Looking over at Ian wanking even faster now.

"IAN!!! STOP!!! You can cum later when I say and not before" she scolds.

He stops wanking and looks disappointed. Precum dribbling out covering his shaft.

Louise looks up ay me with a dirty grin and begins work back on my cock again taking all 9 inches in her mouth to the base. She sure knows how to suck cock. The rhythm and the pressure on all the right parts feel amazing and I can feel my orgasm building. I dont want to cum so soon so pull away and give Louise a wink.

"Ian. Lay down on the bed. On your back" I asked.

He done as he was told. His cock still hard.

"Louise. Sit on his face and let him taste that pussy I made wet earlier".

She now had a completely filthy look on her face and done as was asked. She straddled his face reverse cowgirl so she could look at me. I stood and watched her gently slap his cock and balls asking him why it wasnt as big as mine. That she needed a proper man to fuck her. Take her and give her the forceful orgasms she craves.

I moved round to the other side of the bed so I could watch Ian licking that pussy. His tongue was rammed tight up that juicy wet cunt. Louise had forced herself onto it and ground it forcefully over his face. I moved in and started to lick her tight puckered arse. Tonguing deep into it and making her squirm even more on his face. Her breathing getting deeper and quicker. I exchanged my tongue for a finger and played around at the entrance slowly manipulating the muscle to gain easier access. Then bit by bit easing it inside her ass. God she felt tight. I will have to try my cock in there later. But not yet........

TBC

Chippenham

I instruct Ian to concentrate on her clit and while he does I remove my finger from her ass and position myself behind her pushing her down till she is on all fours and inches away from his cock.

As Ian continues to tease her clit I slowly part her pussy lips with the head of my cock.

"Mmmm" Louise murmers. "Fuck me deep. Let me feel that cock stretch me".

I start by short 1 inch strokes barely putting the head in and then pulling out then finally after a couple of dozen of those I slam in deep and hard all the way in until I can feel my balls hitting Ians head. Louise squeals in pleasure and shouts "OH FUCK!!! I'M GONNA CUM".

I keep slamming into deep and hard pulling her arse cheeks apart and towards me as I insert a thumb inside. Feeling my cock throbbing inside her as her pussy grips my shaft like a vice.

She begins the first convulsion. Her body shaking her legs going weak and then finally she lets go. She fires out squirt after squirt as her orgasm takes over and she loses control. Ian splutters as he drowns on the amount of fluid entering his mouth and I instruct him to keep licking her clit. Louise cant stop shaking she is still in the midst of het orgasm and I continue fucking her until the second wave hits before the first is even finished. I hold on tight and pull her deep onto my impaled cock and leave it there until she has finished almost drowning her husband.

After she regains a little composure she dives onto his cock. Sucking it like her life depended on it. He wont be able yo take that for long I think to myself so I continue to fuck Louises soaking wet pussy hard and deep.

Surely enough Ian starts grunting and cums deep inside his wifes mouth. It must of been a big load as its dripping from the side of her mouth.

"Dont swallow any" I tell her and move round to the front of her offering my cock to her mouth. She sucks me straight down with Ians cum still in her mouth. It feels hot and velvety. It isnt long before I tell her Iam going to cum.

Again its a huge load and my orgasm seems to last an eternity as she sucks every last drop out of my cock.

"Hmmmm now be a good little wife my lover and give your loving husband a long lingering kiss".

With her mouth still full of both of our cum she moves round and kisses Ian deep. Both very much in love and kissing like only true lovers do I sit back and watch. Happy that I could give this beautiful couple this sacred special moment and planning what should happen on our next meeting.

Hope you all enjoyed this little fantasy. Especially a certain 'special' couple

By *ovincple1924Couple  over a year ago

lewes

Mmmmm hope this happens x

Wow . I was enthralled. Very good erotic read.

kink town

Well I (Ian) have finally read all this story and thought it was amazing, absolutely perfect! Thanks Tim

I'm sure Lou is saving this for midweek for a little 'nighttime' reading while i'm away!

By *ovincple1924Couple  over a year ago

lewes

Maybe she will invite Tim round lol

Chippenham

It was a pleasure Ian. I hope Lou enjoys it just as much. Maybe I should do a second

» Add a new message to this topic