FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > message on wall.

message on wall.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dsuzie OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Burton-upon-trent

Went in cubicle and message under mine read 'if you mean what you say go to --------- toilets. End cubicle read message. So of i went,got to toilets the message said ring num below,i rang num and said hi suzie here answer came back hello bitch i will leave house in 5mins i live 2 mins away if you look behind toilet you will find pair of cuffs put on right wrist only,he went on to say 'leave door unlocked,if you feel where toilet roll is u will find key.Now bend overand handcuff hands under ubend and wait.Well the door opened and i tried to look but he said dont.Then he reched round undid my trousers and dropped them,love the undies he said.Suddenleyfelt hard slap on arse fuck it hurt 5 more and tears in eyes.Felt finger go up arse pushing in and out,then i heard zip open and felt hard cock agaist hole,he started to push slowly at first then one one hard push he was in all the way thought i was going to split he was really rough and made sure he rammed itin hard.Then i heard another voice i tried to pull away but he was to strong.He said to him get yourself hard you can have him next,did you bring that thing his mate said yes.As he pulled out i felt some cum run down my balls, his mate took over and felt even bigger and fucked me like there was no tomorrow,he came quick,as he pulled out his mate said put bung in i felt it go in. He then said dont turn but unlock cuffs and passthem he said leave bung in till home i thought why not.By the time i had got trousers up and walked out very unsteady they had gone.i got in car feeling damp and well fucked. When i got home went to bath room stripped off to get bung out what bung they had pushed a tampon up my arse took ages to get out cors i didnt didnt know if string would hold. Had shower and was dripping all night.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic