FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Over the desk

Over the desk

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Selina had worked me for a few months and I always fancied her with her long legs and perfect body. She seemed pretty devoted to her boyfriend though so I never thought anything would happen. Then on a staff night we got talking, the drink started to flow and we began talking about sex. I went to the bar and didn't notice she had followed me. I ordered some drinks and turned round and spilt some on me. She asked if I had made a mess I said it was fine and began to shake the drink from my hands. Let me get that she said and took my hand and began to suck my fingers clean right in front of the whole club. The rest of the group joined us and it didn't go any further then later that night as I was getting ready for bed she texted me and said 'I just had sex with David and thought of you the whole time.' More to follow ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Waiting to hear the rest

That was it for a few days as she was transferred to another office but then we started to text each other. These texts became pretty close to the bone both relling each other what we wanted to do to each other. Then one day she texted me about 5 asking if I was working late. Usually I would never work late but I could see where this was going. My colleagues all sauntered off home when she texted me to say she was outside. I opened the front door and let her in, she was wearing a prim and proper suit that showed off her sexy figure with black tights and high heels. I quickly let her in and lockes the door behind me, immediately we began kissing hands all over each other when I dragged her by the hand away from near the windows. I removed her skirt and began to suck her soaking wet cunt with her body pressed firmly against the wall. I could hear her moan as my hands groped hard against her perfect ass. We moved into the Managing Director's office and she said:'I want to see your cock now.' I duly obliged and drove it hard between her legs, she could barely speak as I fucked her against the wall, her legs wrapped around me. Then I stopped and turned her round, making her face the desk. I slowly put my cock inside her and drove hard she immediately bent forward her face now against the cold wood of the desk as I fucked her hard from behind. I couldn't keep myself from coming much longer as she was moaning my name and telling me to fuck her harder. I duly obliged and told.her I wanted to cum in her mouth. She turned and took my cock in her mouth as I exploded into her mouth. Then I grabbed her and french kissed her passionately taking the cum from her mouth into mine. We got ourselves together and she apologised for the desk I didn't realise what she meant until I saw that she had peeled some of the wood off by digging her nails into it. It's still like that some five years later and every time my boss calls me into his office I can barely keep a straight face

By *randMrsHorny24Couple  over a year ago

South wales

Mmmm got me wet that's one of my fantasies

You should try it. So horny!

» Add a new message to this topic