FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Older woman seduction

Older woman seduction

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had been flirting with B for months online. It started on FB chat one night when my wife went to bed early. She made it very clear she knew what she was doing. Being a friend's mum I had sort of known her growing up but nothing prepared me for what was to come. After months of flirting she invited me over and I just couldn't help myself. She opened the door in the sexiest underwear I had ever seen and a pair of red high heels that made my dick harden immediately. I just about made it to her bedroom when she stood facing me. We were so close I could feel her breath on my face. We kissed slowly, lots of tongue, and our hands were all over each other as we fell to the bed. I took her nipple in my mouth and sucked until it became hard before sliding down so my mouth was level with her soaking wet cunt I couldn't help myself and ran my tongue inside her before I knew it my cock was inside her mouth and it took everything not to erupt. She straddled me then and took every inch of my cock before I turned her around and slid my long hard shaft inside her from behind. I looked down and saw the heels and couldn't help myself as my hot cum exploded inside her.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uvlyladyWoman  over a year ago

newry

Mmm great story!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Glad you like!

» Add a new message to this topic