FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > metamorphis of sweet wife

metamorphis of sweet wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In the night that changed our life I told you about our first mmf and how I watched my wife take another cock for the first time now I will tell you how it changed and how my sweet wife turned into an insatiable slut.

The next day after K left we could talk about nothing else and through the day we must have fucked at least 5 times. I think one of the biggest changes in A was that she went from having an orgasm then loosing interest to being multi orgasmic.

After a cpl of days of none stop shagging and talking we decided we wanted another 3 sum asap so I suggested an old school friend of mine that I k ew had a big cock. A agreed so I called L and asked him if he was up for it. He jumped at the chance as he had fancied my wife for years. Arrangements were made for him to come round the following Saturday night.

The night arrived and A looked stunning with some very sexxy underwear on under her dress and she had shavrd her pussy for the first time ever. I just wanted to fuck her there and then but had to hold back.

Ee sat nervously having a drink and talking about what was to come and I could see A was shaking a bit with a mix of nerves and excitement. The bell rang L was here, we looked at each other as if to say are you sure about this and A gave me a nervous smile. I jumped up and went to yhe door to let L in.........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is this alphabet sex lol

By *ornypieCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

Don't stop

L came in and sat next to my wife I got drinks for us all, the atmosphere was charged but we were all very nervous and we spent an hour drinking n talking with nobody knowing what to do next to move the night on until eventualy I had to go to the toilet and excused myself. While I was upstairs I started to fear that nothing would happen as nobody wanted to make yhe first move.

I walked back downstairs and was met with a dight that made my cock go from soft to rock in record time. A was stradled over L's lap and they were deepkissing whilst he was massaging her tits through her dress and she was rubbing the very large bulge Iin the front of his trousers.

I just stood and watched for a few minutes as they continued to kiss. L pulled her dress down revealing her bra which was also pushed asside revealing her fantastic 40dd tits and rock hard nipples which he started to suck as A was gasping in pleasure. She pulled hiszip down and pulled out his massivr cock, her eyes opened wide Iin shock and lust when she realised how big he was.

At this point I decided to join in the action anf crossed the room to join them. I took hold of yhe bottom of hrr dress and pulled it over her head, the bra quickly joining it leaving her only wearing a tiny pair of knickers. L wasted no time getting two fingers inside her knickers and slid them deep into her freshly shaved pussy. As he fingered her I could see how horny she was as the juice was running down his hand.

I then did something I had fantasised about since our first mmf, I reached forward and took hold of L's huge cock and guided it to the entrance to my wifes pussy rubbing it up and down her swollen pussy lips and over the entrance to her hole. Every time his cock nudged her hole she started to push down and I moved it away, even though I was letting him fuck her I wanted her to beg for it. She was getting more and more horny and his cock was coated in her juice as I rubbed it round her entrance. As they started to deep kiss again I slowly fed the first 4" of his 8" cock and she shuddered as she was stretched like never before.

I sat back as she started to slowly ride his cock taking more and more of him at each downward motion until she hsd him burried balls deep.when he was fulliIinside her she just stopped to grt used to the size. Dhe looked back at me and sair "ohhhhh my god" I hsd never seen anybodies eyes look so full of lust before it was as if she hsd taken drugs and her juices were running down his balls.........

Just like to point out that this and all mystories are 100% true.

Wish it was me more pls mmmmmm x

By *ocksoff3Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Carry on

They fucked for a cpl of minutes while I watched then I decided I am having some of the action so I moved in and put my cock near her face. L saw this and turned her head so my cock nudgedher mouth which she quickly opened and sucked me in deep. The first time she hsd been spitroasted and she was loving it. After a few minuits of this I suggested we went upstairs which we did.

When in the bedroom A got into missinary position with her legs wide open and L lowered himself between her legs and I watched as his cock once sgain streched her pussy as he forced all of it balls deep. He fucked hrr for over half an hour while I watched and she came time and time again as he changed tempo and angles to make it an amazing experience, what a great lover he was.

I need to go to the bathroom she gasped and L let her off yhe bed and she left the room.

L and I had been friends from high school and we had experimented with each other as we grew up and had many good suck and fuck sessions with each other from the age of 12 so it was no shock to me when he walked up and fed his cock into my mouyh and I started to suck him tasting my wifes pussy on it. A did not know I was bi so she walked into the room yo see me sucking hard on L's cock snd she just stopprd in shock at the door. Everybody froze not knowing what to say but I still had that huge cock clamped between my lips.

Fuckin hell she said and almost ran to the bed and jumped on the two of us like some sex crazzed animal I have never seen her so turned on.

The night was none stop sex and we boyh filled her with our cum many times, the bed was soakdd and her pussy raw by the end.

A cpl of stand out highlight whrre when L Was fucking hrr in missionary position and he told me to fuck him so I lubed up hi arse with my spit and pushed my cock deep into his arse. He fuckdd her while I fuckrd him that way until we all came at the same time.

Also was watching A take a cock in hrr arse for the first time, me first to open her up yhen L's huge cock.

We ended with L fucking her pussy and me her arse.

That was our first 3sum with L But not the last and he turned her into his sub bitch, well turned both of us into his bitches but yhats another story along with our 4sums with another cpl and mywife gangbanged

A few more 3sums followed with L but we never repeated our bi show for my wife and eventualy he got a job abroad so we lost touch but by now A was a cock hungry slut and we had many 3 sums with K And a few other friends of mine.

At the time I was running a club so had plenty of opertunities for sexual encounters and had a few occassions when one of the reguars stayed back n we both fucked my wife.

One night I had been out with two lads drinking, mike n steve and we ended up back at mine for a nightcap. I expected a hard time fron Anita about bringing them back d*unk but instead she surprised me by gettin up, dressed in legins and t shirt ( no bra) and coming down to join us. We opened a btl of wine and she made us something to eat saying " the noise ur making I may as well join you cos I can't sleep"

Well it was turning out to be a nice ordinary night with no hint of any shinanigans until I went to the toilet.

As I passed our bedroom door on the way back from the bathroom I caught sight of the bed and being very d*unk decided it looked very comfortable and I would rest my head for a minute.

I am not sure how long I was asleep buyI wokr up some time later to the sound of very heavy moaning and whispered conversations as mike n steve were obviously using and abusing anita in any way they saw fit and were instructing her in what they wanted.

" swallow it deep"

" do you like him fucking your arse"

" open your legs wider so we can both fuck you"

Were some of yhe more stand out instructions and yes she admitted when she came upstairs she had managed to take both cocks in hrr pussy at the same time but it hurt so not for long.

I decided to just lay in bed and listen as I thought it may put an end to the fun if they hear me get up and I also found it very horny just to listen.

After an hour or so they left and up stagered a very bedraggled anita carrying her cloths with her.

She told me all about how mike had instigated things by pulling her onto his lap as she walked past his chair and also about how they had both come inside her at the same time one in her arse and one in her pussy then she made me go down and clean her pussy out before finishing me off with an amazing blowjob (I couldnt fuck he she was to sore after they had boyh forced their cocks inside her pussy at the same time.

If there is positive feedback I will tell you about our first 4some and how anita licked her first pussy.

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

Oh yes please

By *ocksoff3Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Look forward to it

By *lf and ElfetteCouple  over a year ago

Goole

Looking forward to reading it

Mmmmmm

Mmm

By *T_LEECouple (MM)  over a year ago

near you

[Removed by poster at 01/07/14 21:45:12]

Got me hard and horny for more now!!! .... so yes, more please when you're ready.

» Add a new message to this topic