FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Not your standard Friday night.

Not your standard Friday night.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I apologise for the length. I appreciate that some people prefer their stories short and sweet. If you're of that disposition, this definitely isn't the place for you.

"Are you old enough for that?"

The cool, crisp lager had barely passed my lips before I heard her call across the bar. It was something I'd heard countless times before; from bouncers, shop keepers and various colleagues on nights out. To say it was growing old was somewhat an understatement, and it took all my self control to refrain from audibly sighing and ignoring her mocking question.

I was glad I did.

My eyebrows were already half-raised as I looked to find the source of the voice. They raised yet further as I drank in the woman standing a few feet away. Her hair fell slightly below her shoulders, golden and glimmering below the bar's dim lighting, her eyes a deep azure. She was wearing a simply, yet stunning red dress cropped just above her knees, hugging her slender waist tightly, yet showing off only enough to entice every guy within her vicinity.

Quickly forgetting the desire to fire an arrogant response, I set my drink down and flashed her my best half-smile, trying to ignore the pull of alcohol on my senses. "I wouldn't shout it too loud, the barman seemed to buy the ID I had just showed him."

Friday nights had always been about going out and having fun with my friends. Even if my shift work dictated I was to be in at 9am the following day, I had always found an excuse to end up in my local with my colleagues. Invariably, we would drink and talk about the same, in name rubbish that we would every other Friday. Tonight, I could tell, would be different.

Her laugh was as light and flowing as her hair; and I felt myself stupidly grinning at myself. I plucked myself from my seat and shuffled over next to her, my drink in hand. I casually offered a hand, introducing myself, and she responded in kind, offering me a firm hand. It was then that my friends bundled through the door leading from the toilets, clearly continuing a joke from their adventure to the restroom. They looked up and saw us shaking hands, and immediately began their tirade of abuse.

"Easy now, love. He's only a baby."

"Steady on, mate, what would your girlfriend say if she saw you now?"

I could feel the heat rising to my face, and before I had the chance to gather my wits, she looked them dead in the eyes and replied, "Well, let her know that she's welcome to join in. I'm not selfish." As they stood, struck dumb, an apparent eavesdropper next to us had the good grace to laugh involuntarily, spraying lager across my friends, allowing the moment to go unnoticed as they all took turns in loudly abusing the poor sod in front of anyone unlucky enough to stray too close to them all.

"I'm sorry about them. Just so you know, I don't have a girlfriend." I said, regretting it almost as soon as it had passed my lips. What was I thinking? She was stunning; at least six years older than me and clearly just toying with me. "That's okay," she said with the tiniest of winks, "I'm the most selfish person I know." My face was already half buried in my glass, trying to hide myself in my embarrassment, and it took everything within my power to stop myself from choking.

The conversation flowed from one topic to the next, as if we'd been friends for years. Work, hobbies, and passions were all spoke of, but quickly forgotten, as our eyes explored each other's bodies. Although her dress, by any standards, was dignified, it left nothing to the imagination. The rise and fall of her chest as she breathed accentuated breasts perfectly, the shape of her legs as she crossed one over the other. I was wearing a slim fitting black suit, black shirt and black tie. It had been a hot day, but I was feeling brave, and wanted to look the part when leaving work for our night on the town. It seemed to have the desired effect.

The bar slowly emptied as people moved on to their main course of entertainment for the night, and even my friends had explained they were off in search of somewhere else to debauch and plunder, yet still we remained. We removed ourselves from the bar- a fresh round of drinks with us- and found a quiet booth in the corner, away from the jealous eyes of men tutting overly loudly at the "boy" that had been flirting with such a stunner all night.

Okay, so obviously there's not been anything to quite get you excited yet, but I thought I'd stop here and find out if you guys liked me style enough and wanted me to continue. Let me know!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good so far.

By *lf and ElfetteCouple  over a year ago

Goole

Keep going

Keep going

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Friday nights without the lads can be a lot more fun!

Great start.............

So I definitely forgot about this... Oops! I've started writing the second post, it'll be up before the end of the night. Sorry ladies and gentlemen.

For how long we had been talking, I couldn't remember, but with every passing drink, the alcohol was beginning to take hold. What had started as casual flirting had led to her stroking my arm as she laughed, biting her luscious looking lips and rubbing her foot against my leg under the table, making small circles against the side of my calf. She finished the rest of her glass and gave me a mischievous grin, announcing that she needed to go to the little girls' room briefly. I didn't think much of it and openly stared at her perfect behind swaying from side to side as she sauntered away. I pulled my phone out and began texting my friends, letting them know where I was and just how damn lucky I had been, not noticing that she had returned, dangling something black and lacy in front of my face. I pulled back to take it in better, before comprehension hit me like a shovel to the face. What was once a naughty little grin had transformed into an all out beam of sexual desire, and she dropped the panties directly into my lap, my cock already starting to tug at my suit trousers at the thought of her sitting next to me wearing nothing to cover her pussy.

"They were making me uncomfortable, anyway." She explained, as she sat back down, much closer than she had been before. Feeling rather naughty myself, I took them from my lap, folded them and tucked them into the pocket of my jacket, as if to wear them like a pocket sleeve. Without looking too closely, it looked as if I were simply wearing a frilly black handkerchief, and her smile grew even more devilish than it previously had been. "It suits you," she said, her hand resting on my upper thigh as she bit her lip playfully, "though I don't know if you could get away going into work like that."

"Well, I don't know. I suppose it shows off my feminine side, don't you think?" Nothing says you're comfortable in yourself like wearing a pair of undies for the whole world to see."

Her effortless laugh had me smiling like an idiot to myself, my cock twitching every time her hand slid further up my leg. I sat back into the chair, putting my arm around her, tracing circles around her lower neck and shoulders. Clearly she liked it, as her eyes closed and she let out a soft moan of pleasure, goosebumps breaking out as I did it. She began mirroring my actions on my leg, her finger tracing long, slow circles around my upper and inner thigh, inching ever closer to my raging erection that was now clearly visible against the tight fabric of my trousers, but always staying far enough away to drive me mad with lust. Looking me straight in the eyes, she leaned forward until her lips were touching my earlobe and whispered, "Do you want to know what my pussy tastes like?"

If I had been a man of lesser self-control, I'm fairly sure I would've cum on the spot. I was no stranger to sexual encounters in public places, or talking dirty, but I knew that I had never dealt with the likes of the beauty that was sitting next to me as she slowly licked from the top of my ear to my earlobe, nibbling gently on it as she finished. Not trusting my voice at the time, but wanting to play the game, my free hand took the one that was circling around my cock, and placed it on the inside of her thigh, just above the knee. I kept my eyes fixed on hers as I guided her hand ever-so-slowly up her leg, her smile widening as comprehension dawned on her as to what I was doing.

Our hands found the bottom of her dress, and my eyes quickly looked around to see if anyone was watching what we were doing as they passed under. As we had found a spot quite secluded from everyone else, we had been largely forgotten, or people were too busy getting d*unk to notice what we were up to. I could feel the hotness between her legs as she slowly opened herself to our hands, her breathing getting shallower with each passing inch. Finally, she took a sharp intake of breath as her fingers found her pussy. Though I wasn't touching her directly, I could tell how wet the whole situation had made her, as I directed her fingers slowly around her swollen lips, passing them over her clit and gliding them inside of her. Almost as quickly as it had begun, however, I had pulled her hand away. Although I wanted her to enjoy herself, if she was going to tease me, I wanted to let her know that I was more than willing to return the favour. I lifted her fingers towards my face, her wetness glistening in the lights from the bar around us as I put them to my tongue, licking from the base of her middle finger all the way to the tip, before taking the whole thing in my mouth, savouring her taste as I did. Another moan escaped her lips, her eyes sliding partially closed as I gently sucked on her finger. Precum had been oozing from my cock all the while, and

I could begin to feel my underwear getting slightly damp at how turned on I was, though I knew that this was only the beginning.

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

More please

Very nice. Keep going!

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago