FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Stockport to Macclesfield train

Stockport to Macclesfield train

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This morning I got on the train at Stockport and it was very busy. There was one available seat next to a businesswoman (about 50) suit jacket, skirt just above knee, heels. Anyway, sat next to her and had my coat on my lap. Next thing you know she's put her left hand under the coat, without even looking at me, started rubbing my cock up and down. She starts tweaking, pinching the top of my cock. Everyone's oblivious to it. Horny as hell. Unfortunately for me I shot my load in no time. She must have sensed this and pulled away. Anyway, I had to get off at Macclesfield and as the train pulled away we made eye contact for the briefest of seconds. I wonder if anyone else got the horny thrill en route to London today?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Same woman was on train today. Sat behind her though as place next to her was taken. :-/ Don't know if anything was going on though. Didn't look like it. She looked me straight in the eye but didn't acknowledge me. I got an instant erection. Damn sexy/dirty woman!

By *ralius ExperticusMan  over a year ago

Birmingham, London , Manchester

"Same woman was on train today. Sat behind her though as place next to her was taken. :-/ Don't know if anything was going on though. Didn't look like it. She looked me straight in the eye but didn't acknowledge me. I got an instant erection. Damn sexy/dirty woman!"

Jackanory Jackanory Jackanory Der der

» Add a new message to this topic