FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > BBC for wife

BBC for wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asisoffun OP   Couple  over a year ago

nottingham/belfast

We have been toying with the idea of trying a bbc for my wife. We have heard many good things and some bad about meeting single guys. Would like to hear of any good and bad experiences couples have had meeting bbc guys

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Buy a black dildo.

By *iker_mikeCouple  over a year ago

kidderminster

Sue has had several black guys off here and has always had great fun and found them very respectful. Hope you have lots of fun too!

By *agamuffin1970Man  over a year ago

North Leeds

Find the right one and It will be the hottest thing you have ever done. Good luck!

We are newish to all this having only had 2 meets both with Black males, mrs inked had never even thought about having 2 men pleasure her (well that's what she told me lol) let alone a black man, purely because few and far between in our town. Both were different in type, personality , size etc. one being Jamaican the other African, both of them made mrs inked completely at ease and comfortable. The one we meet regularly still and have become friends, from my point of view We could not of found 2 guys regardless of colour as friendly, attentive and honest as this two to help a very nervous female explore and push her boundaries sexually. Her self confidence as grown immensely and our own relationship as strengthened . Of course that's 2 out of the lots on the site and not everyone is the same. Chat with potential males you will get the feel of someone once you have built a little rapport going. Just be honest with what you are looking for, hope you enjoy when it happens. We feel if they are a little to eager and are really only interested in talking dirty to female they are not the ones we would want to meet.

By *ellafox4uCouple  over a year ago

Ft. Myers/Naples

Wife was blackened at an interracial party in 2011 and hasn't stopped. You better believe that old saying about "Going Black" is true.

"Wife was blackened at an interracial party in 2011 and hasn't stopped. You better believe that old saying about "Going Black" is true."

I concur!

"Wife was blackened at an interracial party in 2011 and hasn't stopped. You better believe that old saying about "Going Black" is true."

By *estlands4Man  over a year ago

Sidmouth

Disappointed - I thought this was a thread about Carole and the girls from BBC Breakfast getting their kit off with your wife

My ex gf loved it!! Was also a huge turn on for me watching her take this guys BBC

Hope you find what your looming for

» Add a new message to this topic