FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > squirting jules

squirting jules

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been seeing this woman for a while now and learning more about her the more we shag, lol.

We started off basic as she came across so straight forwards and quite boring, no into sucking cock, straight forwards boring sex but a real screamer.

As the months past she grew sexually into not only cock sucking but loving swallowing every drop of cum you give her, found she really loves anal, claiming she has never tried it before but come, when your cock slide into her as with only the juices oozing down the crack of her ass for lub I guess she maybe fibbing to me.

She now enjoys me doing my best to fist her pussy and also seeing if I'm able to do the same to her ass, her pussy, oh yes, her ass only 4 fingers at the moment.

But I have now learnt that she is a real squirter, fingering her and fucking her in the right potion, she gushes, flowing like a river.

My fantasy with her is to watch her fucked by one or more other guys, watching her being fisted, fucked, seeing her squirt, but how to get to agree, that is the question.

Seeing her gang banged would be amazing and as she is a real horny bitch I now she would ask for more even after being fucked by a group of guys.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic