FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mistress B

Mistress B

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

9pm on the dot and I'm walking up towards the house. I had followed B's instructions precisely. I was right on time, wearing my smartest suit and every inch of my body had been shaved. Although I had never actually met B, I felt like I knew her intimately. We had been talking online for weeks about our likes and fantasies. That night one of mine was going to come true.

I knocked on her door and waited for an answer. My heart was pumping so hard. I see a shape move through the glass and the door opens revealing B. She is standing there in a long beige coat that completely covers her Apart from her black leather boots. She smiles at me as I am standing on the door step. I step inside her house and she shuts the door. "Follow me" she instructs and grabs my tie leading me into the living room. She points to a corner "strip and pile your clothes in the corner, I'll be back in a second". She leaves the room before I realise I haven't even said hello yet but I don't hesitate to follow her instructions. I am soon completely naked and waiting for her to return. It doesn't take long until I hear B's footsteps approaching. She enters the room and is no longer wearing her coat. She is now revealing her full outfit to me. A black leather corset, fishnet stockings a knee high black boots. I can't help but stare. “On your knees Adam" she says. I obey and drop to my knees. She picks up a leather collar and lead and fits it around my neck. "You know belong to me. Understand?” I reply with my first words to her “Yes Mistress B ".

I am now at the mercy of my new mistress B. Knelt on the floor at her feet, stark naked and on a lead, wondering what is next. "Get on your hands and knees like a dog" Mistress B commands me. I follow her instructions. She walks around me looking at me from all angles. "I want to have a good check of my property" she says. She leans down and grips my shoulders to feel my muscles. She runs her hands down my back and around to my cock. It is already rock hard as she grips it and gives it a squeeze. "I suppose that will do" is her only comment. She walks behind me and takes a look at my arse. "Nice and tight I see" as she gives it a slap.

I feel a jerk of the lead as B pulls me over towards the sofa. I follow like the dog that I am. She sits on the sofa and spreads her legs revealing her gorgeous moist pussy. "I want you to lick me" she purrs "but first I need to make sure you are good enough". She lifts her booted and high heeled foot to my head height. "Show me what you can do with your tongue and you might get a taste of me. Lick my boot clean".

I look at this black leather boot and then up to my mistress. "Well slave what are you waiting for?” I kiss the boot not. I'm not really sure what I should be doing so I slide my lounge out and run it across the top. “no slut, clean the bottom" snaps Mistress B. I move my head down under the boot and start to lick the bottom. I can taste dirt and grit but I don't stop.

I look up at my mistress. She has her legs apart and is rubbing herself. She spreads her pussy for me. "Now the heel. Suck the heel." I do as instructed and wrap my lips around the stiletto heel.

A yank on my lead causes me to gag. "My turn now". She pulls hard on the lead and I lose my balance as I fall onto her lap. Her pussy is right there. I can smell her arousal. My lips touch it with the barest kiss. B moans softly so I kiss it again slightly harder. B spreads her legs wider so I take the invitation and run the tip of my tongue over her dripping pussy coming to a rest on her clit. My tongue flicks up and down on B's clit

I suck softly on Mistress B's clit as I enjoy the flavour of her. I run the tip of my tongue up and down her slit, softly probing the tip of it into her hole. "Good slave" she purrs. My tongue pushes harder against her as I lap up her juices. I can feel my mistress start to shake. I am proud of my oral skills and so pleased that mistress B is enjoying them.

"Enough" she snaps and pushes my head away from her. "You have served me well so far, how would you like to fuck me?” " yes please mistress" I stammer in reply.

"Before you get that chance I need to know that you will follow my every command without hesitation" she says with a cruel smile. "Wait here". She leaves the room again leaving me still sat on the floor, stark naked apart from my collar. She returns quickly with a tale strange man I have never seen before. I am shocked.

My mistress introduces him "this is my friend, you will call him sir". She kisses him passionately on the lips. I start to get a little jealous. I have served my mistress faithfully and here she is kissing another man! As she kisses him she undoes his belt and trousers revealing a massive 8in cock.

Their kissing stops. “Prove you will follow my instructions slave. Suck sirs cock"

I look up at my mistress and this new stranger. I have never even touched another man’s cock before let alone sucked one. Sir steps towards me and pushes his throbbing cock towards my face. I look at it inches in front of my eyes.

Slowly I reach up and wrap my hand around the thick shaft. I feel the weight of it. "What are you waiting for slut?" My mistress asks me. I move my mouth closer to the tip. I can't believe what I am about to do. My lips touch the tip and slide down his shaft as I slide my first cock into my mouth.

Mistress B walks behind me and pushes my head down on sir’s cock. I gag as it hits the back of my throat but she holds my head in place. I can't move and am completely helpless with this strangers cock in my mouth.

Sir starts to thrust into my mouth. I am sandwiched between him and Mistress B. I am not sure what I should be doing so I reach for his balls. I think this was the right thing to do as sir moans. I taste his precum.

His thrusting becomes faster and faster as he fucks my mouth. Too late I realise what is about to happen. Warm sticky cum shoots into my mouth. I feel like I am going to drown in it. Sir removes his cock from my mouth and I look for somewhere to spit his cum out. A little dribbles down my chin.

"What are you waiting for?" Mistress B asks. "Swallow it". I look up into her eyes and know I have to obey. I close my eyes and swallow

I still taste sirs cum in my mouth after swallowing. I have never felt so turned on in my life. Mistress B pulls in my lead for me to stand. She moves close to me and licks the dribble of cum of my chin and teases me with a soft kiss to my lips.

"Good slut" she says "time for your reward". She leads me back to the sofa where she lays down and opens her legs. “Only one rule slave, once you start to fuck me you don’t stop whatever happens". I nod meekly, to week to do anything else. Mistress B pulls me onto her and grips my hips. She guides me down so that my cock is touching her dripping pussy. I can't take it anymore and push in. she gasps. Her pussy is everything I imagined. She grips my arse and pulls me deep into her, her figure nails digging into my skin.

I moan loudly which just causes her to grip me tighter. She pulls my arse cheeks apart as I thrust into her. I don't think I'll be able to last long.

I feel something cold on my arse and look around. Sir is there with lube in hand. I stop moving only to be smacked by my mistress B. "Remember the rule, no stopping" she snaps. I force myself to look away from sir as he moves towards me. I know what is about to happen. I look back at Mistress B as I feel sir move behind me. She smiles at me and I know I can trust her. I feel sirs cock rub up and down my arse and settle on my virgin hole. Slowly it inches in pushing me deeper into my mistress. She loves it and so do I.

Sirs cock can't be more than an inch or two into my arse when I finally get my realise and shoot my cum into my mistress. I collapse onto her chest with exhaustion. Complete violated but satisfied.

9pm on the dot and I'm walking up towards the house. I had followed B's instructions precisely. I was right on time, wearing my smartest suit and every inch of my body had been shaved. Although I had never actually met B, I felt like I knew her intimately. We had been talking online for weeks about our likes and fantasies. That night one of mine was going to come true.

I knocked on her door and waited for an answer. My heart was pumping so hard. I see a shape move through the glass and the door opens revealing B. She is standing there in a long beige coat that completely covers her Apart from her black leather boots. She smiles at me as I am standing on the door step. I step inside her house and she shuts the door. "Follow me" she instructs and grabs my tie leading me into the living room. She points to a corner "strip and pile your clothes in the corner, I'll be back in a second". She leaves the room before I realise I haven't even said hello yet but I don't hesitate to follow her instructions. I am soon completely naked and waiting for her to return. It doesn't take long until I hear B's footsteps approaching. She enters the room and is no longer wearing her coat. She is now revealing her full outfit to me. A black leather corset, fishnet stockings a knee high black boots. I can't help but stare. “On your knees Adam" she says. I obey and drop to my knees. She picks up a leather collar and lead and fits it around my neck. "You know belong to me. Understand?” I reply with my first words to her “Yes Mistress B ".

I am now at the mercy of my new mistress B. Knelt on the floor at her feet, stark naked and on a lead, wondering what is next. "Get on your hands and knees like a dog" Mistress B commands me. I follow her instructions. She walks around me looking at me from all angles. "I want to have a good check of my property" she says. She leans down and grips my shoulders to feel my muscles. She runs her hands down my back and around to my cock. It is already rock hard as she grips it and gives it a squeeze. "I suppose that will do" is her only comment. She walks behind me and takes a look at my arse. "Nice and tight I see" as she gives it a slap.

I feel a jerk of the lead as B pulls me over towards the sofa. I follow like the dog that I am. She sits on the sofa and spreads her legs revealing her gorgeous moist pussy. "I want you to lick me" she purrs "but first I need to make sure you are good enough". She lifts her booted and high heeled foot to my head height. "Show me what you can do with your tongue and you might get a taste of me. Lick my boot clean".

I look at this black leather boot and then up to my mistress. "Well slave what are you waiting for?” I kiss the boot not. I'm not really sure what I should be doing so I slide my lounge out and run it across the top. “no slut, clean the bottom" snaps Mistress B. I move my head down under the boot and start to lick the bottom. I can taste dirt and grit but I don't stop.

I look up at my mistress. She has her legs apart and is rubbing herself. She spreads her pussy for me. "Now the heel. Suck the heel." I do as instructed and wrap my lips around the stiletto heel.

A yank on my lead causes me to gag. "My turn now". She pulls hard on the lead and I lose my balance as I fall onto her lap. Her pussy is right there. I can smell her arousal. My lips touch it with the barest kiss. B moans softly so I kiss it again slightly harder. B spreads her legs wider so I take the invitation and run the tip of my tongue over her dripping pussy coming to a rest on her clit. My tongue flicks up and down on B's clit

I suck softly on Mistress B's clit as I enjoy the flavour of her. I run the tip of my tongue up and down her slit, softly probing the tip of it into her hole. "Good slave" she purrs. My tongue pushes harder against her as I lap up her juices. I can feel my mistress start to shake. I am proud of my oral skills and so pleased that mistress B is enjoying them.

"Enough" she snaps and pushes my head away from her. "You have served me well so far, how would you like to fuck me?” " yes please mistress" I stammer in reply.

"Before you get that chance I need to know that you will follow my every command without hesitation" she says with a cruel smile. "Wait here". She leaves the room again leaving me still sat on the floor, stark naked apart from my collar. She returns quickly with a tale strange man I have never seen before. I am shocked.

My mistress introduces him "this is my friend, you will call him sir". She kisses him passionately on the lips. I start to get a little jealous. I have served my mistress faithfully and here she is kissing another man! As she kisses him she undoes his belt and trousers revealing a massive 8in cock.

Their kissing stops. “Prove you will follow my instructions slave. Suck sirs cock"

I look up at my mistress and this new stranger. I have never even touched another man’s cock before let alone sucked one. Sir steps towards me and pushes his throbbing cock towards my face. I look at it inches in front of my eyes.

Slowly I reach up and wrap my hand around the thick shaft. I feel the weight of it. "What are you waiting for slut?" My mistress asks me. I move my mouth closer to the tip. I can't believe what I am about to do. My lips touch the tip and slide down his shaft as I slide my first cock into my mouth.

Mistress B walks behind me and pushes my head down on sir’s cock. I gag as it hits the back of my throat but she holds my head in place. I can't move and am completely helpless with this strangers cock in my mouth.

Sir starts to thrust into my mouth. I am sandwiched between him and Mistress B. I am not sure what I should be doing so I reach for his balls. I think this was the right thing to do as sir moans. I taste his precum.

His thrusting becomes faster and faster as he fucks my mouth. Too late I realise what is about to happen. Warm sticky cum shoots into my mouth. I feel like I am going to drown in it. Sir removes his cock from my mouth and I look for somewhere to spit his cum out. A little dribbles down my chin.

"What are you waiting for?" Mistress B asks. "Swallow it". I look up into her eyes and know I have to obey. I close my eyes and swallow

I still taste sirs cum in my mouth after swallowing. I have never felt so turned on in my life. Mistress B pulls in my lead for me to stand. She moves close to me and licks the dribble of cum of my chin and teases me with a soft kiss to my lips.

"Good slut" she says "time for your reward". She leads me back to the sofa where she lays down and opens her legs. “Only one rule slave, once you start to fuck me you don’t stop whatever happens". I nod meekly, to week to do anything else. Mistress B pulls me onto her and grips my hips. She guides me down so that my cock is touching her dripping pussy. I can't take it anymore and push in. she gasps. Her pussy is everything I imagined. She grips my arse and pulls me deep into her, her figure nails digging into my skin.

I moan loudly which just causes her to grip me tighter. She pulls my arse cheeks apart as I thrust into her. I don't think I'll be able to last long.

I feel something cold on my arse and look around. Sir is there with lube in hand. I stop moving only to be smacked by my mistress B. "Remember the rule, no stopping" she snaps. I force myself to look away from sir as he moves towards me. I know what is about to happen. I look back at Mistress B as I feel sir move behind me. She smiles at me and I know I can trust her. I feel sirs cock rub up and down my arse and settle on my virgin hole. Slowly it inches in pushing me deeper into my mistress. She loves it and so do I.

Sirs cock can't be more than an inch or two into my arse when I finally get my realise and shoot my cum into my mistress. I collapse onto her chest with exhaustion. Complete violated but satisfied.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story - please give us more

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

why did you say it twice lol stutter was it lol

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Love to serve this lady