FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > hitchhiker

hitchhiker

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

has anyone ever picked up a male/female hitchhiker and have it lead to anything naughty?

or maybe you were the hitchhiker with a story lol

would love to hear your story if it has happened to you

this question is for males and females

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Two horny teens looking for a ride and good time

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Posted this on here a few weeks ago!

A few years ago when I worked nights for a well know super marker chain, I used to star work around mid night and deliver all round the country. Well this particular night started the same as ever other, this night I was off to Great Yarmouth. I set off following the A14 then onto the A11. I stopped just outside Mildenhall as I always did when out this way to go to the toilet, this was a well known spot for gay and dogging so I always chose there! After having a wee and letting the gay guys there get a glimpse of my cock I set off again. After a few more mile I was just passing Thetford, as I came round a roundabout there was a young lady stood thumbing a lift! (This was about 3 in the morning now) I pulled over and offers a lift as you do! She was wearing quite a short skirt and a tee shirt top, when she climbed in I was shaw I got glimpse of her pussy but it was quite dark and couldn't quite see. We chatted and she said she had been to a party and all her friend had met young lads and gone off with them, I said lucky them for copping off instead of having to work! She seemed very pissed off that they had left her and that she hadn't pulled! Then conversation ended up about sex as it quite often does, so I thought why not just take the plunge. So I did and just said that I was glad she didn't pull and that I could always pull over and give her what her friends were getting! I just thought she would say piss off you dirty fucker and ask to get out! But no she sat there and looked me up and down and said yes ok! Well I couldn't stop right away but as I drove to the next lay by she crawled over the cab and started rubbing my now rock hard cock through my trousers, she then undid my zip and pulled my cock out! Pre cum was dribbling from the tip and she just licked it off then took the full length of my cock into her mouth! It was then that I rematches over and slid my hand up her short skirt, and I was right she didn't have any knickers on at all and her pussy was soaking wet. By the time I got to the lay-by I was about ready to shoot my cum into her mouth, she sat on the bed laid back and opened her legs to show a neat trimmed wet pussy! I licked at her clit and and pussy, she tasted amazing and I soon had her moaning! She then moaned that she wanted my cock inside her and I didn't need telling twice! I slid my cock into her tight young pussy all the way to my balls, it felt so warm almost hot on my cock! We fuck in ever position that I could think off and after a really great doggy fuck she moaned that she wanted me to cum deep inside her! I fucked her really deep doggy style and then my cock just exploded inside her! I never normally cum lost but this night the condom was so full I couldn't believe it! After we had sorted our cloths out I carried on and dropped her off at Norwitch!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

lucky fucker lol

» Add a new message to this topic