FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > I want you now...

I want you now...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A few years ago in my single days I was going out with a lady who loved to show off when we had sex. Leave the windows open so passes by could hear us at it, curtians open at night while she was on top that sort of thing.

She was out with the girls for the night and on the pull as usual and I got a text from her. It read no luck tonight and I need a fuck. Will leave the door open, be quiet, Sue and her boyfriend are staying over. Let yourself in

I knew she had a taxi booked for 1 so I made my way over at 1.30. Found the door unlocked as she said. So I made my way upstairs. I didn't need to be quiet as Sue and her boyfriend where going at it really hard in the back room. I entered the room and in the darkness I could see she was on her knees using a vibe with her ass facing the door. The smell of sex filled the room and was just what I needed to get me going. I quickly undressed and took the vibe out and replaced it with my cock. She gasped out and started to push back on me matching my pace.

She came quickly and pulled off my cock. She then grabbed me and pushed me.down on my back and started to wank my cock on her clit as she squated above me. She knew this always got me really hard. At the point my cock was at its hardest she sunk her dripping pussy down over my cock and started to fuck me hard and fast. The headboard on the bed was banging against the wall and now Sue and her boyfriend were matching our pace next door,It was so horny and it was turning her on even more.

We were fucking like animals and I heard the door open and whispering through the crack of the door. This was all to much for us and we climaxed together in a sweaty mass of lustful flesh.

The door opened and I heard Sues boyfriend asking Sue did she enjoy herself to which the reply above me was...Oh Yes...was worth letting you fuck Jen next door!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic