FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > story

story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wednesday another boring uneventful day on site , or so i thought.

About 3 o'clock i get a call from Nicki the sales girl

"hi mark i have a meeting at the office today but i also have a couple coming over at about 4:30 to look at a house , any chance you could be a darling and show them around for me , cheers xx "

"yeh no problem anything for you sexy ..."

another late finish i thought.

Anyway the afternoon dragged on and heavy rain ment site was empty by 4 , so i went to sales hopefully they would be early , at 4:50 a flashy little red sports car pulls up and my chin hits the floor when a stunning blond in a very short skirt gets out and heads straight for me ,

"hi sorry IM late IM Lisa i believe you are expecting me ? My husband has been delayed at work so just me "

No problem i say .

I believe your looking at plot 52 , its not finished yet but its the same type as the show home , i could show you round and explain things ,

Yes lovely thanks

As we walk out of sales i cant help but look at her amazing ass and body she couldn't have been older than 30 , her legs were fantastic toped with the most peach of an ass i had ever seen , encased in a tight black skirt that stoped just at the bottom of her ass cheeks, i was getting hard just watching her walk ..

after looking around downstairs and allot of umms and ahhs we headed upstairs , always the gent i offers ladies first, and with a sexy little smile off she went , i was of course right behind her and i swear i couldn't see any sign of underwear , just as we were reaching the top she turned and cought me trying to look (shit )

"getting a nice view she asked with a cheeky smile , struck dumb i had no response other than um um sorry didn't mean,offence.

Don't worry i like it .

And with this pulled the back of her skirt fully up to expose her naked ass ..

That better for you ,

Mmm very much, you have an amazing ass .

Why thank you . So the other house will be exactly the same as this less furniture ?

Yes that's correct.

Ok tell Nicki we will have it and Il call her tomorrow.

With that she pulled her skirt back down and went..

anyone for more ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Master JMan  over a year ago

Southall

Oh yes please

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Yes please, good start so far.

The sale went through the next day and i heard no more about it, untill a week before there move in date , i was ment to do a tour with them to walk through house and explain everything and check they were happy with the finish . I was very much looking forward to seeing Lisa. Again, however this time it was grant the husband on his own (gutted ) well went through the house showing him everything and he was delighted . Il see you on move in day , any problems just shout ..

Finaly the following Friday they moved in , i welcomed them both and handed over keys , Lisa was in jeans and a tight top looking stunning , i swear the jeans were spray on they looked so tight , anyway i explains i would come visit most days for next week or so to check all was well and no snags, well you better take a key as we don't no when we will be about .

Ok no problem

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice start. Looking forward to more.

By *he Master JMan  over a year ago

Southall

Please carry on

Monday morning i get a text from Lisa asking me to pop round as they cant work out heating controls and its very hot in house as its on full blast .

No problem i think and head round about 8:30 ish

I knock on door but no answer , must have gone to work i think , so let myself in with the key , i head straight for the kitchen and heating controls as IM doing this i hear footsteps , and turn around , the site before me nearly causing me to bust free from my trousers as Lisa is stood there hair all wet droplets of water running down her arms and legs, and nothing but a towel around her.

Very sorry i did knock but when you didn't answer i thought you were out .

No problem i was in the shower , thought i heard the door go. Like what you see . ? She asks ,

very much so , you are a stunningly beautiful woman . I reply

So you a boob man or legs. Man ?

Oh arse and legs every time for me , and i think a nice pair of legs in a pair of stockings is the hornyest sight in the world...

She then takes a step towards me puts her hand on my trousers and feels my cock witch in turn grew another couple inches

Seems to me you like them without stockings too giving another squeeze of my cock ,

Then she turns and leaves the room . I return to heating controls and fiddle for a minute getting the settings correct..

All done i call up the stairs to Lisa and she shouts back to come upstairs ,

As i get to the landing all but the master bedroom door is closed so i assume she must be in there as i walk into it i nearly came in my pants she is now stood in a pair of hold up stockings and NOTHING else.

This any better for you she asks .

I look at her from head to toe hair still wet falling over shoulders and a fantastic pair of tits ,firm flat stomach , hairless pussy and then legs that were out of this world ,

Oh yes is all i could manage as a response. She is already crossing the room towards me ,

Thanks for looking at heating now for your reward, she tells me as she unbuckled my belt , and trousers letting them drop to the floor then as she drops to her knees my boxers come down , my cock by this time is as hard as its ever been and all 9" standing proud.

Mmmmmm very nice is all i hear before she leans in and takes it in her mouth , i thought id blow there and then but managed to fight it back i wonted this to last as long as possible . I could feel her lips sliding along my shaft and het tongue play with my helmet both hands cupping and playing with my halls , with every bob of her head she is trying to take more of me in her mouth , making her gag and splutter a few times untill i can take no more , i mumble a warning in about to come and she responds by forcing more cock down her throat , then i blow letting spurt after spurt of hot cum splash the back of her throat , then the door opens and grant is stood there in what look like frilly silky boxers ,

Oh fuck i think ,

Then to my amazement Lisa stands walks to grant and kisses him full on the mouth , i can see my cum dribble from the side of there mouths as they tongue kiss and pass my cum around each others mouth , ,

Lisa looks him in the eye and says see i told you a proper man would no how to set the heating , thanks mark .

I stutter a response something like no problem any time , and pull up my trousers and boxers and leave , wow what a start to the week i think .

Oh well back to reality and site .

That was untill i got another text later that day

Any more babe

Yes coming soon

By *ench88Woman  over a year ago

lymington

More please xx

Patiently waiting

Sorry got side tracked writing one for Mrs but back on it now

Wrong forum lol

it was about 5 o clock when i got the next msg , it simply read

“ I need a proper man, come down when you can. let yourself in xx “

ok i thought lets go see , so i finished locking up the site and went down , i let myself in as directed, not sure what to expect after the last time , then Lisa came flowing down the stairs wearing red fishnet stockings with matching g.string , suspender belt and bra , she looked a vision of pure sex , and i could feel myself getting hard already , “ hey big man “ she said

“ hey yourself , you look amazing “

“good enough to eat i hope “ she said with a sexy wink “ how about a drink ?”

“ i really shouldn't , i have to drive home later ,”

“ no that's fine we would like you to stay the night if you can “

“ now then that changes things , yes i will have a drink thanks “ with that she walked toward the kitchen my eyes never leaving her arse and leg's as i follow her , fuck she looked amazing .

as we went into the kitchen i was so busy admiring her body that i didn't even notice Grant at first, then i saw him stood in the corner , at least i realised it was him after a second look , he was stood in a very skimpy maids outfit , including fishnets , wig and makeup ,

“ oh don't worry about him he is just my sissy cuckold bitch “ then i remembered the frilly boxers he was wearing earlier and it made sense .

“ all we have in at the moment is wine will that be ok for you ?”

“yes fine thanks “

“ we will be in the lounge bring our drinks in for us sissy “

so i followed her to the living room and again couldn't take my eyes off her body.

i sat in the middle of the 3 seat sofa and she came and sat beside me with her back to the arm rest and put her legs up onto my lap , then in comes Grant with 2 glasses of wine and passed them to us , “ will there be anything else madam” “ not for the moment just stand there “

i took a sip of my wine and started to stoke her legs working my way up toward her pussy, “ so what's his story “ i asked pointing to sissy boy ,

“well im glad you asked , you see my dear husband here has a very small cock that i can hardly feel when he tries to fuck me , in fact he may as well not have one lol that's why i now keep him in a cage “ at this i raised my eyebrow's in question , “ go on sissy lift up your skirt and show him “ sissy lifted the skirt fully exposing himself , i let out a little laugh , “ my god it is tiny , iv never seen one that small before , how did you manage to get a chastity cage that fit him “ “ i couldn't buy one i had to have it custom made for him, or should i say my last lover did before we moved down here “

by now my hand was on her g.string just rubbing along her slit feeling her warmth and dampness i started trying to wriggle my hand inside , “would you like them off “ she asked me

“ yes i think so and lets loose the bra too “ , with that she stood up and walked to sissy

“ undress me for my lover “ and he obeyed unclasping her bra folding it and placing it on a chair , her tits were fantastic a nice big handful with hard dark nipples, then he got down on his knees and pulled down her g.string exposing her smooth pussy , again he folded and place on the chair , she turned and came back to sit with me , this time though only putting one leg over my lap and the other foot still on the floor , this opened her legs up and gave me access to her wet pussy , i started running my fingers over her lips and clit getting the moans from her telling me she liked it , i stood up and turned her so she was sat facing forward her arse just perched on the edge of the chair and her legs spread wide , then on my knees and buried my tongue deep inside her using my fingers as well licking , nibbling , fingering and running my tongue from her sweet little ass hole up to her clit and back , after a few short minutes she gushed pussy juice all over my face and i greedily lapped it up mmmm she tasted Devine ,

as i stood up so did she saying “ mmm that was fantastic , but now i wont some cock “ who was i to argue i started to take off my shirt “oh no hang on , sissy come undress my lover so he can fuck me “

again sissy did exactly as told coming over to me he finished removing my shirt , folded it and placed it on the chair , then he got to his knees and started to unbuckle by belt , i pulled Lisa to my side kissing her and caressing her amazing body , as her sissy husband lifted first my right foot then my left so he could fully remove my trousers , then he again folded neatly and placed on the chair, then he cam and kneeled , gently pulling my boxers down , now by this point i thought my cock had been swapped for a length of steel it was that hard , and as he pulled my boxers down the waistband caught , hooking over the top of my cock so that as he pulled them down so did my cock , until the point it became free from my boxers and sprang back up and smacked him right in the eye , Lisa and i both laughed and she grasped the base of my cock and started swinging it from side to side slapping sissy across the face with it , my god is this really happening i thought to myself , then she dropped to her knees next to sissy holding my cock in both hands , her fingers unable to go completely around

“have you ever seen such a magnificent cock “ she said to sissy

“ no madam i haven't “

“ well lets see how i go but stay there i may need help with this monster “ and with that half of it disappeared down her throat , as she was taking it deeper with each stroke i too could feel her throat tighten around me the deeper it went , her eyes looking up at me as she tried to force more in making herself gag , tears started to run making her makeup run down her face , but she was struggling , so i thought id help “sissy stand behind your mistress and push her head down onto my cock” he looked at her her eyes bulging makeup and tears streaming down her face saliva coating my cock . “ don't hesitate you sissy fuck get round there and force her mouth onto my cock until my balls touch her chin “

that was going to be a big ask she was really struggling and there was a good 4 inches still to go , but he did as instructed and started pushing down on the back of her head making her gag again and again until she could take no more , just as i was close to Cumming in her mouth she pulled it out gasping for air , but still wanking and stroking me then i came cum splashing all over her beautiful face , then she pointed it at sissy and his face got a coating of cum too, she looked up at me my spunk dripping off her “ wow iv never came from sucking a cock before , but when sissy pushed me further i don't no i just came “

Who wonts more

By *urvywelshCouple  over a year ago

Everywhere and nowhere baby

More please....

Yes more please xx