FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > my extra large clitoris

my extra large clitoris

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

From sane woman.

I guess I have always had a large clitoris but I only really became aware of it as I began discovering my body. I only became aware that I was a bit different when I was about 18.It was a beautiful hot summer day and school sports day. My girlfriends and I were lying on a grassy bank, happy to be finished school and escaping the nuns! We were discussing what we were going to be doing with boys that summer.

We were all wearing our gym pants and tshirts. These pants were just awful - big kidney warmers but they were all we were allowed to wear. I think the nuns secretly liked looking at our legs!

All our pants were a little on the small side - it was the end of the year and we had all grown. One girl in particular, siobhan, was wearing last years and they were really tight! Being girls we started to take the mick out of her but she took it in good spirit. Standing up prancing about posing.

I am now aware of the phrase cameltoe but obviously hadn't then. I could see everything.The plump vulva seperated by the seam of the pants going up the middle. Being tight it really pushed into her and I was mesmerised by staring at her almost nakedness.

The warmth sunshine and freedom we felt increased my arousal. I felt wet and I felt my clitoris grow and harden in my panties.

Soon it was my turn to have the mick taken out of me!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmm more please. Love a girl with a big clit.x

More please x

As I got hornier watching my friends and looking at their cameltoes I got more and more aroused. I'd always wondered what my friends looked like down below. We could compare legs bum and bust size but talking about your fou fou was a no go!

I was mortified that all the girls were looking especially at me. I mean really staring. I did also find it a little erotic as they got close to me wondering what was inside my panties. As I sat, aroused in the hot sun with my girlfriends close by I could smell the aroma from my fou fou mingled in with the other girls. I was afraid I might develop a damp spot on my green knickers and when siobhan reached out and touched my bulge I very nearly fainted! I was saved by the bell and further ridicule by the end of school. I had a weekend at siobhan's country house to look forward to.

That weekend proved to be my first experience with a woman and it was fantastic.

we were lying in siobhan's feather bed on the top floor of her house, chatting about friends and inevitably what had happened on the last day of term. I asked siobhan if she thought she was different from me and of course we decided to check each other out. I remember looking at her naked body, her creamy white skin and pointed breasts. Her nipples were dark pink and I could see they were stiff and hard. Her pussy was covered in a bright ginger thatch completely covering her vulva. As I undressed I knew I wasn't so very different. Where siobhan was fair I was very dark, black hair and dark areola around fuller breasts. My pussy was also covered in thick black hair - this was before the days of shaving and waxing! But I knew that my pussy lips would also be bigger and darker.

siobhan lay back and spread her legs, telling me that the top of her fou fou gets harder when she strokes it. At this she began to stroke and masturbate in front of me. I saw her pink lips darken in colour and open up like a flower. I could see the moisture and dampness inside her lips but I didn't see any difference in her clitoris.

On my hunkers I began to stroke my breasts and rub between my legs. I could feel my clitoris grow and harden as I watched my friend wank in front of me. The juices from her began to leak out and I watched transfixed as her pussy contracted as she came.

I was so close myself that when she p

Love it so far keep it cumming

Ooooo dont stop x

Very Horny.x

Very Horny.x

Very Horny.x

"Very Horny.x"

Sorry did i say very horny lol

As siobhan pushed me backwards onto the bed I knew that my fou fou was being exposed for the first time. I was so horny I didn't care as my legs were spread wide and I knew I was soaking wet. I heard her gasp and 'its magnificent' and felt for the second time her touch me, only this time I was naked.

'I've wanted to touch you since the last day of school' she told me. I felt her stroke and prodand explore me. 'It is so big, its like a little cock' she whispered almost to herself.

Its probably a pretty good description of my clitoris. Years later I am aware of what other ones look like and I'm comfortable with what I have. Everything on the outside is just a little bit bigger than normal. When I get aroused my clitoris muscle swells and I can feel it begin about 3 inches towards my navel. Visibly it soon comes out of its hiding place and you can see something resembling a mans large thumb or a big toe. I love it when my partner actually masturbates it in the same way you would a cock.

And this is exactly what siobhan began to do. At the same time I felt her lapping at my pussy tunnel, drinking my overflowing juices.It wawasn't long before I erupted to a very fulfilling orgasm, my first non-self made one.

as I lay there enjoying the warm after glow Siobhan told me all the sexy things we could now try.

That would be a sight to see ...

Horny to see it now lol

Pop goes the cork mate lol

By *hris148Man  over a year ago

mmmm sounds lovely xx

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

I'd sick it like a mini cock

By *awtydoggerMan  over a year ago

telford

Id love to see this clit

God this is hot

Siobhan was definitely more sexually experienced than me and I quizzed her relentlessly that evening as we lay in bed. She had already been with a man but hadn't yet actually had sex. She had stroked and sucked a man's cock and he had cum on her hands. All this naughty chat about fat cock and cum got us horny again.

Naked under the covers we embraced and I could feel her stiff nipples against my skin. We kisses, gently to begin with then hard and passionately. I needed to explore her body and very naturally I began kissing her breasts and sucking her hard nipples. Further down I went kissing her taught belly and as she opened her legs I inhaled her beautiful aroma. Her sex smelled like fresh cut grass and outside and I didn't hesitate kissing and licking her. I loved it and I could feel my snake like clitoris engorge to almost bursting point. I could tell siobhan was really enjoying it too as she moaned and groaned pushing her hips into me.

I needed her and I wanted her. I released my lips from her gorgeous fou fou and went back to kissing my best friend. We were in the missionary position and we pushed against each other. She wrapped her legs around my waste digging her heels into me pushing me against her. We soon got into a rhythm. I was ploughing my hard fat clitoris up and down between her lips. I felt the tip of my clitoris rub over the hard nib of her button.

we were both ecstatic and I could feel siobhan orgasm just before I did. I felt an enormous release, the greatest orgasm of myyoung life. This ttime I felt a wonderful wet release as an enormous amount of fluid exited my pussy into siobhan

By *ornypieCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

Don't stop

» Add a new message to this topic