FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Executive Washroom

Executive Washroom

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Jeniffer had been asked to work late by her new boss, keen to impress she agreed and presented herself in her best office suit at her bosses office suite at 5:00pm. She had never been in the CEO's suite, it was vast. After working thought the first set of contracts she asked if she could use the bathroom. She was shown the way to his private bathroom just off his office. She noticed when she went in that there was no lock on the door, strange but no issue, she noticed a large framed print with some humourous cartoons, original Dilbert she thought. Bucking convention she stood reading these astride the toilet, easing her dark pinstripe skirt up over her stocking clad thighs, squatting down, reaching down and pulling her panty crotch aside.

She was desparate and had waited too long, as she relaxed she felt her flow start, a hot jet of golden pee streaming from her sex, she felt something, turned to se her boss staring at her. "Sir, w what are you doing?" She could not stop her flow, she watched him rubbing a significant bulge in his pants, his hand went for his zip. Crossing the room he opened his trousers... Jeniffer gasped uncontrollably, he had released his huge cock, he must have been 9", his bell end a huge purple plumb and his shaft veined and hard. He dropped his pants and stepped from them, the whole time Jen was still releasing her golden dew. Stepping up behind her, he guided his throbbing cock beneath her, letting her golden dew cascade over him, washing over his big bell end, running down his shaft then dripping from his pendulous balls. He ran his helmet along her gushing slit, she shuddered. "I have to go too" he said as he held her hips. She finished her pee, then she felt another wetness, he was peeing on her hole, his big bell end just inches from her, showering her sex in a hot jet of his pee... God it felt intense, nothing like this had ever happened to Jeniffer before.

Whith out letting go of her he guided his cock tip closer, she could feel his hot jet pounding at the delicate flesh of her entrance, then...god.... He had pushed closer, his tip against her , her sex had yielded and he was now flooding into her... She felt his hot powerful jets flood deep inside her. This was intense. She thought she would burst, then his flow subsided and he pulled away, at this her sex relaxed and she gushed over him, hot powerful jets washed along his cock and ran from his balls, this felt incredible for both of them.

As his pee finished emptying from within her she felt him again, pushing at her entrance, God he was big, but tender, without speaking he eased his large bell end against her ring, holding it there, not thrusting just waiting on her to yield , slowly she relaxed and felt herself open up, slowly the tip of his bell end opened her, she gasped as this was bigger than anything before. She felt herself being stretched tight by his girth, my god could she actually take him? As the largest part of his girth passed through het taught ring, she closed down in him, pulling him into her as her sex closed down behind his enormous head and gripped his shaft at its base. Slowly she began to ease further onto him, moving back and forth slowly exploring his length. God he was big, he could feel the walls of her sex being parted by his huge plumb as it drove deep inside her. They kept a slow but deliberate rhythm, building in depth and speed..... She had never been fucked like ths before, she felt as if her sex was stuffed ready to split, but, she loved it. Their rhythm steadied, she shocked herself be eventually taking his full length within her, she could feel him getting urgent, his cock began throbbing, his grip on her hips tightened..... My god, he started to cum, deep inside her she felt hits hot jets of spunk spraying along inside her, the began to grind, she did not want this to stop

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More...

well written and very erotic

Thank you so much

Reading this again makes we want to act out the role play with Jeniffer being that lucky office girl

Very hot love a pee story

By *achelTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Dubai

Surely Jennifer's long hard work did not end there.....????

By *achelTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Dubai

Moments after his orgasm has subsided the sound of clicking heels across the marble floor of the bathroom could be heard as you both looked up. There stood Rachel, the companies new intern.

She drops the files she was holding "s-s-sorry to interupt, I-I-I could t find either of you and the door was open, I have the files you requested" she says looking at the floor to the spread papers.

She quickly gathers them but the boss beckons her over, taking her hand he leads it to Jennifer's sex as he pulls his still throbbing cock from her. He cups Rachel's hand underneath signalling her to stay there and not move as he steps out and to the side of her. His semi erect and softening cock still huge hangs next to Rachel's face. He nudges it close while softly but firmly turning her head so her lips face him.

He nudges his salty pee and cum soaked end at her lips, sticky cum from both parties strings between her lips and his fat end.

Rachel opens her mouth and takes his end, he thrusts it in a few inches so she can taste everything "that's it Rachel, remember, you run around sorting and cleaning things up for us, just like you're going to clean me now and then Jennifer. Now suck and lick"

His stare holds her eyes and she daren't not do as he says, not through fear but dominance.

She starts to lick and suck his cock, taking all of the juices from the toilet fuck into her mouth and swollowing it all as she slowly feels the thick hot cum from her boss ooze and dribble from Jennifer into her hand...

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

Anyone in Glasgow area like pee?

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

"Jeniffer had been asked to work late by her new boss, keen to impress she agreed and presented herself in her best office suit at her bosses office suite at 5:00pm. She had never been in the CEO's suite, it was vast. After working thought the first set of contracts she asked if she could use the bathroom. She was shown the way to his private bathroom just off his office. She noticed when she went in that there was no lock on the door, strange but no issue, she noticed a large framed print with some humourous cartoons, original Dilbert she thought. Bucking convention she stood reading these astride the toilet, easing her dark pinstripe skirt up over her stocking clad thighs, squatting down, reaching down and pulling her panty crotch aside.

She was desparate and had waited too long, as she relaxed she felt her flow start, a hot jet of golden pee streaming from her sex, she felt something, turned to se her boss staring at her. "Sir, w what are you doing?" She could not stop her flow, she watched him rubbing a significant bulge in his pants, his hand went for his zip. Crossing the room he opened his trousers... Jeniffer gasped uncontrollably, he had released his huge cock, he must have been 9", his bell end a huge purple plumb and his shaft veined and hard. He dropped his pants and stepped from them, the whole time Jen was still releasing her golden dew. Stepping up behind her, he guided his throbbing cock beneath her, letting her golden dew cascade over him, washing over his big bell end, running down his shaft then dripping from his pendulous balls. He ran his helmet along her gushing slit, she shuddered. "I have to go too" he said as he held her hips. She finished her pee, then she felt another wetness, he was peeing on her hole, his big bell end just inches from her, showering her sex in a hot jet of his pee... God it felt intense, nothing like this had ever happened to Jeniffer before.

Whith out letting go of her he guided his cock tip closer, she could feel his hot jet pounding at the delicate flesh of her entrance, then...god.... He had pushed closer, his tip against her , her sex had yielded and he was now flooding into her... She felt his hot powerful jets flood deep inside her. This was intense. She thought she would burst, then his flow subsided and he pulled away, at this her sex relaxed and she gushed over him, hot powerful jets washed along his cock and ran from his balls, this felt incredible for both of them.

As his pee finished emptying from within her she felt him again, pushing at her entrance, God he was big, but tender, without speaking he eased his large bell end against her ring, holding it there, not thrusting just waiting on her to yield , slowly she relaxed and felt herself open up, slowly the tip of his bell end opened her, she gasped as this was bigger than anything before. She felt herself being stretched tight by his girth, my god could she actually take him? As the largest part of his girth passed through het taught ring, she closed down in him, pulling him into her as her sex closed down behind his enormous head and gripped his shaft at its base. Slowly she began to ease further onto him, moving back and forth slowly exploring his length. God he was big, he could feel the walls of her sex being parted by his huge plumb as it drove deep inside her. They kept a slow but deliberate rhythm, building in depth and speed..... She had never been fucked like ths before, she felt as if her sex was stuffed ready to split, but, she loved it. Their rhythm steadied, she shocked herself be eventually taking his full length within her, she could feel him getting urgent, his cock began throbbing, his grip on her hips tightened..... My god, he started to cum, deep inside her she felt hits hot jets of spunk spraying along inside her, the began to grind, she did not want this to stop"

Mmmm...jennifer absolutely delicious fantasy that i'd enjoy playing either role in. Thank you for sharing gurlfriend.

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

"Moments after his orgasm has subsided the sound of clicking heels across the marble floor of the bathroom could be heard as you both looked up. There stood Rachel, the companies new intern.

She drops the files she was holding "s-s-sorry to interupt, I-I-I could t find either of you and the door was open, I have the files you requested" she says looking at the floor to the spread papers.

She quickly gathers them but the boss beckons her over, taking her hand he leads it to Jennifer's sex as he pulls his still throbbing cock from her. He cups Rachel's hand underneath signalling her to stay there and not move as he steps out and to the side of her. His semi erect and softening cock still huge hangs next to Rachel's face. He nudges it close while softly but firmly turning her head so her lips face him.

He nudges his salty pee and cum soaked end at her lips, sticky cum from both parties strings between her lips and his fat end.

Rachel opens her mouth and takes his end, he thrusts it in a few inches so she can taste everything "that's it Rachel, remember, you run around sorting and cleaning things up for us, just like you're going to clean me now and then Jennifer. Now suck and lick"

His stare holds her eyes and she daren't not do as he says, not through fear but dominance.

She starts to lick and suck his cock, taking all of the juices from the toilet fuck into her mouth and swollowing it all as she slowly feels the thick hot cum from her boss ooze and dribble from Jennifer into her hand..."

Omg Rachel honey your imagination is so dirty, sexy and exciting i find myself hard imagining being the intern and wanting it so badly, i adore bathroom sex...thanks sexy, kisses.

Good follow up Rachel x

By *i_sm234Man  over a year ago

Bargoed

Great

As thrilling on the second read