FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > sex in the woods

sex in the woods

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

older shemale looking for couples and interesting fun this happened recently:

They tell me I have good legs and a female bum so I thought I'd try dogging for the first time a little while back in some woods near Exeter.

That day another tranny came to my house where she fucked me first over my settee then over my oven. Then I followed her in my own car to Mamhead woods near Exeter. We parked up and I traipsed after her into the forest. She eventually stopped and got talking to some guys she obviously knew and who were looking over at me with obvious interest. So I turned with my back to them dropped my trousers revealing a pair of red fishnet hold-ups took off my top and smoothed down my leopard print mini skirt pulled my thong up and bent over a near by tree. Then turning my head round I stuck out my tongue and wiggled my butt at them.

They were on me like a shot cocks all around were wanking as they donned condoms and oiled me up. First one was up me then another just when I was getting g my breath another slid in. Web certainly made that little tree shake as it's leaves rattled.

I felt a real slut on the way home but as the sperm soaked into my very tight thong realised that was one of the most sexiest encounters I'd had for a very long time

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

WOW wish something like that happened round here

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

love sex in the woods

By *estlands4Man  over a year ago

Sidmouth

What car you got I never seen anything happening up at Mamhead just blokes sat in cars these days lol

That daytime was it?

» Add a new message to this topic