FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Laurie's fantacy

Laurie's fantacy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we are sure that this is a common one but Laurie has always wanted to have a younger girl pamper to her every need.

particularly would love a masseuse to slowly work over her naked body really rubbing those aches and pains out of her muscles neck, back and bottom. she slowly relaxes and is turned from laying on her front to her back. The masseuse on her face, scalp and arms before going to her legs and feet. Finally she starts to massage Laurie's breasts, her nipples hardening to the touch of her small hands. A low purr comes from Laurie's lips as her breasts are gently rubbed and then the tip of a tongue wraps around her erect nipple causing her body to shudder slightly.

The masseuses uniform slips from her shoulders and as she stretches to kiss her eager mouth her bare breasts brush over laurie's, causing further moans of pleasure.

The masseuse then oils her own breasts and writhes and rubs on top of Laurie with both girls kissing and rubbing their bodies together - both wanting to explore further.

The masseuse moves lower and parts laurie's thighs and slowly draws a finger over her clit, just brushing her lips to feel how juicy she is (she is soaking wet by now). As her finger slips inside Laurie clamps down onto it and her juices flow almost instantly as her clit is gently fondled and stroked.

tbc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am enjoying reading this.

By *omplex44Man  over a year ago

Cardiff/London

Is that a male or female masseuse? how are they differentiated?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

female masseuse

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

I love massaging ladies and usually end up bringing the lady off with my hands and fingers. Xxx

» Add a new message to this topic