FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Training a sub slut - pt4

Training a sub slut - pt4

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mm_n_Zed OP   Couple  over a year ago

Fareham

Part 4

Master stepped back and encouraged the men over to where I stood naked and vulnerable. Cold, rough hands were all over me, squeezing, rubbing, pinching; hands and fingers were between my legs exploring my wet pussy. But as filthy as it was, I loved it and could feel my juices beginning to flow even more.

Master stopped the men and then told me to lie on my back on the bonnet of the estate car. I needed a little help but was soon on my back on the freezing metal wondering what was to come next.

‘Spread your legs wide slut’ he said and I obeyed without question as the men gathered round to take a close look at my exposed pussy. Standing next to me, facing the men who were at the front of the car, Master then held onto the backs of my knees and pulled them up towards my head, spreading them further apart as he did. This exposed my pussy in the widest way possible and allowed the three men to gain a full view of my soaking wet hole.

‘Feel free to take pictures’ he said and I could immediately hear the shuffling as camera phones were removed from pockets.

‘Could I have a taste?’ said one of the men. I couldn’t see who it was as Master obscured my view but it sounded like the old guy. Master gestured to the man and I felt a warm wet tongue run along the length of my gaping slit. I couldn’t help moaning with pleasure as the tongue circled my clit and massaged it. The tongue slid into my sopping wet hole and worked in and out, tongue fucking me. Then another voice said ‘my turn’ and one mouth was replaced with another. Then another. I could feel an orgasm building as three tongues were lapping at my pussy at the same time – they lapped and sucked everywhere... tongues wriggled into and probed my tight bum hole, my cunt and pussy lips. Suddenly my back arched and I let out a cry as a huge orgasm ripped through me. My naked body shook and jerked as intense waves came over me again and again. I had never come like that before.

‘See how the slut loves it?’ Master said to the three men, who were still fondling every part of me.

I was pulled down from the bonnet and flipped onto my front, feet on the forest floor, face pushed against the cold metal of the car. My legs were kicked apart and I felt a stiff cock being pushed into my dripping pussy. Master pinned me against the bonnet as I was being fucked; I knew it wasn’t the old guy as he was talking to Master saying he knew there were a few more forestry guys working in the area and would he like them to attend also.

‘Yes,’ said Master calmly, ‘I want this bitch fucked until she can hardly walk afterwards.’

The old guy walked to the pick-up and got out a walkie-talkie … all the time I was being slammed by a solid cock, the balls slapping against the front of my tingling pussy. Suddenly I heard the guy fucking me yell out as he grabbed my hips hard and shot his load into me. After a few seconds, he pulled out and I went to move but Master pushed me even harder into the bonnet,

‘We’ve not finished with you by a long chalk’ he said and gestured the next guy over.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

Well there's another sticky pair of my panties as we all wait for part 5....

You are a good erotic writer...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Started my evening off nicely....part 5 please

Fantastic story. Thank you xx

Thoroughly enjoying this posting. Long may it continue!

wow so hot, if any master wants a tv slut to preform this please message me, curtseys sir xxx.

This is so turning me on. More please .

Who needs a slut?

By *tuAvrCouple  over a year ago

SOUTHAMPTON

Can you just continue in one thread so I can find it easier? Please loving it but it is hard to keep them in order when they are all over the place

"Can you just continue in one thread so I can find it easier? Please loving it but it is hard to keep them in order when they are all over the place "

By *mm_n_Zed OP   Couple  over a year ago

Fareham

"Can you just continue in one thread so I can find it easier? Please loving it but it is hard to keep them in order when they are all over the place

"

I could repost them all onto one thread if that helps

I am loving this story keep it coming please

By *umtofuckMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Is there any Cpls or fems who would like to try this fantasy ?

Mmmmm we are both loving this..... more please

"Can you just continue in one thread so I can find it easier? Please loving it but it is hard to keep them in order when they are all over the place "

Use the green arrow or search facility.

By *andm288Couple  over a year ago

oxford

Loving the story long may it continue x

» Add a new message to this topic