FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy came true

Fantasy came true

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So for a while now I've been coming on here trying to do this then out of the blue it did. I advertise on many site as I'm a plasterer and a woman phoned me for a estimate i arranged to look at it at 12 in the afternoon yesterday. So I pulls up and knocks on the door and a woman answered she showed me the front room where a plasterer had done work and it was really bad I told here and she said could I sort it and I said yes . Then she said there's a wall in the bedroom so I walked up the stairs and went straight in with her following and all the walls were papered so I said which wall and she said look there's no walk in here but I'm a frustrated woman and I like fucking tradesmen I couldn't believe it it's what I've been looking for for ages and it was coming true with no planning so she starts saying things like when did you last have sex have a had a wank today by this time my cock was throbbing so I said I've not had a wank today but I'm horny now she then took her top of to revel these big natural tits which I just could resist so I was sucking on them and then she pulled me over and undone my overalls and got my cock out which she then said wow that's a nice big cock her sucking skills were great she was there for about 4minutes then I noticed her wardrobe door slightly open with leathers and whips and chains I said you can use them if you want she said next time I will but now I just want your cock in me now so I inserted my manhood into her amazing vagina and she was riding my cock she said I want bent over and fucked hard spanked and shoot your cum all over my face it happened and now I can't wait till it happens again just thought I would share with you all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *om 1965Man  over a year ago

Lurgan

Sounds good. Do tell wrat happens next.

By *stwoCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

He woke up!

By *ionaxCouple  over a year ago

durham

lol _stwo

I'm not kidding it did I promise I was so suprised I never thought it would but it did 100%

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"He woke up!"
and found she had stolen all his punctuation lol....good basic story though

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"He woke up!"

Cruel lol

"He woke up!and found she had stolen all his punctuation lol....good basic story though"
ffs it's a forum it's not a job application

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

"He woke up!and found she had stolen all his punctuation lol....good basic story thoughffs it's a forum it's not a job application "
my sentiments completely

» Add a new message to this topic