FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Training a sub slut - pt3

Training a sub slut - pt3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mm_n_Zed OP   Couple  over a year ago

Fareham

Part 3

We walked along the track; the only sound was the cracking of sticks under our feet although I could also hear my heart pounding in my ears. I had no idea what Sir had planned for me but the thought of handing total control over to Him turned me on immensely. I realised my wildest and filthiest fantasies could be realised with no guilt because everything I was doing was under his orders! I was free to just enjoy.

About a quarter of a mile along the track we came to a small dirt road alongside a copse with a locked double gate leading to a small car parking area. I was led through the gap next to the gate and through the undergrowth to a clearing where two vehicles were parked; a 4x4 pickup and a large estate car. Scattered around were various wooden benches, some broken. I was the first to speak,

‘Sir, how did you get the cars in here?’ He looked at me with that gaze that made me quiver with fear and excitement.

‘Forestry,’ he said simply and nodded towards the old guy who produced a set of keys from his pocket and jangled them, ‘we won’t be disturbed here.’

That comment filled me both with fear and excitement as I knew there was nothing to stop Sir from taking this as far as He wanted. The three men shuffled around a little, unsure of what was about to happen. Sir grabbed the arm of my fleece jacket and pulled me harshly to the front of the estate car, the others followed.

‘Now strip naked slut’ he said firmly. I wasn’t about to defy him again so I removed my clothes whilst the men watched intently. Once down to my lace bra and thong I stopped briefly. It was cold and I was suddenly aware of so many fully clothed men looking at me.

‘Problem?’ barked Sir, ‘I said naked so take them off bitch’. I immediately unclipped my bra and let it fall to the floor. The cold winter air made my nipples instantly hard. One of the men muttered something but I was already sliding my thong down. Once I was completely naked, Sir produced a slave band necklace complete with silver padlock.

‘I want these gentlemen to witness your collaring after which your life will no longer be your own.’

He stood in front of me and cupped my chin with his free hand, looking deep into my eyes. The intensity took my breath away.

‘Are you sure you want this?’ he said, ‘because once this collar is placed around your neck, I’ll be your Master and you’ll be my property.’

I glanced at the three men standing watching us, my pussy ached to be used but more than that was my desire to be His completely. I nodded and Sir placed the collar around my neck.

‘From now on, you will address me as Master – is that clear? You’re my property at all times – even when we’re not together. You will obey my every order without hesitation.’

‘Yes Master’ I replied, my pussy getting wetter at the very idea of being His to command.

Part 4 on request

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hris148Man  over a year ago

Yes please x

By *atsWoman  over a year ago

wexford

Please part 4

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More.... Please