FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our 3rd date and she started talking babies!

Our 3rd date and she started talking babies!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

H and I found each other really hot. Our brains sparked off each other. We danced and kissed well. I loved licking her gorgeous body. And the sex was fucking amazing! The first 2 dates ended up being whole weekends together.

So when, on the 3rd date, she asked if I could see myself as a father, I was a bit gobsmacked.

Procreating wasn’t high on my agenda!

Anyway, we talked openly. And so the conversation soon ended up with my attraction to guys. She was the first woman I had told. I was super nervous - 28 yr old and a virgin – I mean with men!

And….

It couldn’t have been better. After saying she was disappointed, she then strongly urged me to go out and “get stuck in”! She had with women on and off since she was 16 so for her it was easy!

And to encourage me, she said we could still have sex occasionally – if she didn’t find a baby making boyfriend! I think she loved the pervy bit.

Anyway, it was about a month later that I was on a work trip and ended up staying in a hotel. The guy on the desk was angelic. I asked him out for a drink when he finished and he agreed. We ended up back in the room. We didn’t stop all night. And at 3am he slipped away so he wouldn’t be caught (he’d have been fired).

When I got home, and told H she smiled. But she was also clearly turned on. Her nipples were very erectile and I could smell her arousal. That night our sex was hot. She got all the details…who licked who first, size, what he did with me and vice versa. And when she came, it really was like someone had pissed in the bed!

I started to get more into guys and she found a BF and then we lost touch.

Shame cause she did tell me he'd been a bit bi when he was younger!

?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic