FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Teaching her boyfriend a lesson by cuckolding

Teaching her boyfriend a lesson by cuckolding

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Recently a good friend of mine (Lisa) called me late one night. We had seen each other off and on over the past few years.

Lisa told me that her present boyfriend had just come home d*unk and smelling of a women's perfume. She asked if i'd go round and help her teach him a lesson. I said i was unsure what i could do but Lisa said she had an idea.

It took me about 20 mins to get to her place and when she opened the door she had a glass of wine in her hand. Lisa looked great but she always did. Nice tight black dress showing off her great figure.

She got me a glass of wine and we started chatting about every day things. Then when i was ready for my second glass of wine i said, can you tell me why i'm here?

Lisa explained that Mike (her boyfriend) had been going to the pub and staying out late. She suspected that he was seeing another women. Then tonight he came home d*unk and collapsed onto the bed and when she was taking off his cloths she could smell perfume on him.

So where do i come in i asked?

Lisa asked me to go upstairs with her, so i thought why not. She lead the way and i glanced down at her great arse in the tight dress and the memories of me fucking it came rushing back to me.

When we got into the bedroom Mike was lying on the bed against the wall just with his underpants on. She turned to me and started to kiss me it was great and i was getting really turned on.

I pushed her away and said i couldn't do it with Mike there he may wake up. She said ok just hang on, she went into one of the draws and pulled out some of his ties, she said i'll tie him up then.

She tied his hands together and then his ankles together. She gave his face a slap and she said look he's out cold. Lisa then pulled his underpants half way down to show his limp cock. She pushed his cock back and forth and said, he's had that in another women's pussy tonight and i'm going to teach him a lesson.

She stood up from the bed and came across to me and we started kissing, she felt so go to kiss. I then kissed her neck and ears and my hands were making their way to her arse. As soon as i felt her arse my cock started to get stiff. We were all over each other by now.

I unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor and she had black knickers and bra on. I took off her bra and let her great tits out, i couldn't resist kissing them all over and sucking her nipples until they were standing out proud, God she felt good.

The next i knew she was undoing my trousers and getting my stiff cock out. Her hands were all over my cock and balls. We both started to take the rest of our cloths off until we were naked.

Then Mike started to wake up, what's going on he shouted and Lisa said it's pay back time because you have been fucking around behind my back. He started to protest and she just picked her damp knickers up off the floor and pushed them into his mouth. She told me to pass her some tape off the side and she put tape around his head to keep her knickers in his mouth. She got hold of his cock and balls and squeezed them tight, you can now watch me getting fucked and see how you like it.

She came back to me and started kissing me and then knelt down and started sucking my cock. Mike was looking straight at me and trying to shout. Lisa was very good at sucking cock and my balls. After a while i pushed her onto the bed so her feet were near Mike's head, i opened her legs wide so i could she her pussy. I then put my head between her legs and started to lick and suck her pussy, she was really enjoying this i could tell so i decided to finger fuck her until she cum which she did with a loud scream. I just carried on licking and sucking her juices it tasted great.

She then sat up and got hold of Mike's stiff cock and said that felt great Mike and now he's going to fuck me.

Lisa stood up and told me to fuck her doggy style while she was bent over with her hands on the bed and her face was right next to Mike's. I didn't need to be asked twice i went behind her and slipped my now throbbing cock into her wet pussy. I started to tease her pussy at first just rubbing the tip of my cock against the entrance to her pussy, it felt so good.

I could her Lisa telling Mike how good it felt to have another man's cock inside her. I started to fuck her faster and faster and then i got hold of her tits from behind as i was fucking her.

Mike wasn't happy at all but he seemed to be enjoying it by the look of his stiff cock. Lisa was trying to humiliate him by telling him how good my cock felt inside her and how she was enjoying being fucked from behind.

I was then going faster and i could tell she was ready to cum so i went faster and faster until we both shouted out and shoot my cum inside her, it was amazing, a great feeling. I eased my cock out of her pussy and she turned round and started to clean my cock up with her mouth. She new i enjoyed this from when were together.

After she a few minutes she pulled away and started to take the gag off Mike. I thought i'd better go quick but he said thanks mate that was great.

Then i realized that i'd been set up and they planned it all. Lisa went and got another bottle of wine and then i watched them two fuck each other and then both Mike and i fucked Lisa.

What a great night.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

Mmm.... My kinda party...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice twist at the end...

Had a similar slightly different experience before

Might write about it someday...

I hope he cleaned that creampie up

You should try and arrange something similar

Has anyone had a similar experience?

Would love this to happen to me !

So want to do this

Kimberley xx

By *KGUY20Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Sounds amazing!

Very hot. I'd love to have watched that x

It was great taking part and Mike said afterwards that it really turned him on being tied up and watching Lisa getting fucked

Im glad that this is a story or a fantasy because in the real life I think that after get untied that person could do something really bad with those two. .. phew

"Has anyone had a similar experience?"

yes we all have similar experiences in our heads that's why fab just make this section isfor imaginary ppeople

By *otandhottererCouple  over a year ago

dursley

"I hope he cleaned that creampie up"
he better x

"I hope he cleaned that creampie up he better x"

Next time get him to dump his load up her arse....then clean it up!

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

Mmm. Loved this story. Well if anyone fancies doing a reverse cuck scenario give me a shout if in London. Only too happy to help you out.

Yes that would great too

» Add a new message to this topic