FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Training a sub slut - pt2

Training a sub slut - pt2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mm_n_Zed OP   Couple  over a year ago

Fareham

I walked back to the car in a bit of a daze. I could hardly believe what had just happened; did I really just meet a compelling stranger who’s orders I couldn’t help obeying? And was I just fucked roughly by a man I’d never seen in my life? That evening, at home, I prepared dinner for my husband as usual although I was much quieter. And that night in bed, as he pushed my legs wide and high and ran his hungry tongue along my glistening pussy, massaging my swollen clit, I could think of nothing except earlier in the day when a strangers tongue was doing the very same thing. And when he flipped me over, hoisted my hips upwards and rammed his hot hard cock into my soaking pussy, the image of Sir filming me being fucked by a random dog walker was vivid in my mind.

The next day, after the morning rush, I looked at the clock and Sir’s words came back to me.

‘Be back here tomorrow at 11am slut’. It was now ten O clock and I was in a quandary as to whether I should go or not. Would he even be there? And if he was, what did he have planned? I couldn’t stop thinking about it and I was getting warmer and wetter at the prospect of being under the control of this dark stranger: I think a previously unknown kinky side of me had been awakened the day before. I made my decision and had a shower then dressed in jeans and a shirt but wore a sexy bra and a thong underneath. It was ten forty five; I checked my hair in the mirror and, trembling with anticipation, drove to the car park on the bay.

I was almost sick with a combination of nerves and excitement as, right on time, I approached the clump of tall bushes where I’d been fucked the day before. I wondered if Sir would even be there but as I got closer, I could hear male voices and could smell cigarette smoke. I almost turned back then I heard a familiar voice,

‘Ah – here’s my slut’. Spotting me from the bushes, Sir stepped out and beckoned me over. I walked towards him obediently and he took hold of my arm and led me into the clearing inside. There, I saw three other men and immediately felt panic rising.

‘I said she’d come’ Sir said to them, grinning, ‘she’s an obedient little slut although she’s still in the early days of her training.’ The three men looked at me almost leeringly. One was quite young, aged in his early twenties; one was about the same age as Sir and the third looked much older – maybe in his mid sixties. The younger man finished a cigarette and dropped it onto the floor and stubbed it out before looking me up and down again.

‘Undo your top and give the lads a preview’.

‘What if I say I don’t want to?’ I replied defiantly. I was as horny as hell, but for me with my deep rooted suburban prudishness, this was a step too far. Suddenly Sir stepped towards me and grabbed my hair roughly, then forced me to my knees.

‘You disobedient little whore!’ he hissed and gestured the older man over. The man unzipped his trousers and produced a stiff cock, thickly veined with pre cum glistening on the tip.

‘Open your mouth bitch’ said Sir. The older man pushed his cock into my mouth and forced it in as far as he could until I was gagging. His trousers, pressed against my face, smelled of diesel and he too grabbed my hair with his big rough hands. I struggled and gagged but was held in place on my knees in the mud, being watched having my mouth fucked. I could feel the old guy tensing up as he pumped harder and before I knew it, I could feel a hot jet hit the back of my throat as he clenched every muscle and shot his load. There was so much of it, cum was dribbling from my mouth and I wretched as most of it slid down my throat.

‘Swallow it bitch’ Sir ordered. I did as I was told as I realised this was a punishment for my earlier disobedience. He pulled me to my feet, drips of cum were on the front of my fleece jacket.

‘Now, let’s try again. Undo your top and give the lads a preview.’ This time I did as I was told and unzipped my fleece then unbuttoned my shirt, pulling them both open to display my ample cleavage.

‘Tits out’ said Sir. I eased each breast out of my bra; the three men stared captivated at my hard nipples. Sir reached over and stroked them – I thought I was going to cum there and then. It was at that point I realised I yearned for his total control over me.

‘Right’, he said curtly, ‘put them away; we’re going somewhere else for our fun. Follow me.’

I tucked my breasts back in my bra and followed Sir out of the clearing, the three men close behind me.

Part 3 to follow

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is very hot

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

I agree this is VERY hot... Would love to be a watcher next time...

Looking forward to part 3. Well written.

Fareham

Thanks for the positive comments

Fareham

"Thanks for the positive comments "

I need a bit more acknowledgement that these are actually being read though before I post any more - I don't want to post stuff that isn't of interest.

By *rT1985Man  over a year ago

Gosport

A great story! Well written and very erotic! Would love to read on!

"Thanks for the positive comments

I need a bit more acknowledgement that these are actually being read though before I post any more - I don't want to post stuff that isn't of interest."

More please ..

I'm just learning about the sub in me .. Please sir ..,

Part 3 please..

By *atsWoman  over a year ago

wexford

Please keep going, I'm really enjoying it.

Thanks for sharing it

Amazing story keep going.........

"Thanks for the positive comments

I need a bit more acknowledgement that these are actually being read though before I post any more - I don't want to post stuff that isn't of interest."

I'm loving it. Have also copied it to a friend on facebook in a message who replied her pussy is throbbing.

Keep it coming xx

This reminds me of my punishments! My mouth still gets me into trouble on occasion! Definitely miss my Sir

Upload the next part pleaseee

» Add a new message to this topic