FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Training a sub slut - pt1

Training a sub slut - pt1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mm_n_Zed OP   Couple  over a year ago

Fareham

It was a bitterly cold day but I decided a brisk walk along the bay would clear my mind and so, wrapped up in several layers of clothes I hiked along the tracks that ran alongside the beach. The area was quite popular with dog walkers so I felt perfectly safe walking alone – it was something I enjoyed doing regularly. I spotted him ahead of me, walking alone and was strangely drawn to this stranger with his hands in his pockets and collar pulled up over his ears.

He was only strolling so I soon caught up. He asked me the time as I was about to pass so I stopped look at my watch. Our eyes met and he smiled warmly. He was more rugged than handsome; dark hair, dark brown eyes, aged probably in his late forties. Something about him was very compelling.

‘Want some company for the rest of your walk?’ he said. I nodded and we strolled along together talking easily about various things. Somehow, the subject moved onto sex and we began talking about experiences, fantasies and desires. I began to feel warmer, my pussy was tingling and I knew I was getting wet. The way he kept looking at me and the huge bulge in his jeans told me that he was horny too. He told me he liked to be dominant sexually and I confessed to him my secret fantasy to be a complete sub slut. I could hardly believe I said this to a complete stranger! After glancing around to see if we were alone, he fixed his gaze on me and produced a camera from his jacket pocket.

‘Unzip your top. I want to see your breasts’, he said firmly. I trembled a little and could feel my pussy getting hotter and wetter. ‘NOW!’ he said.

I felt compelled to do as he said and began unzipping my jacket with shaky hands. I undid layer after layer with his eyes fixed on me. As I opened the last layer and could feel the cold air on my bared breasts, he raised the camera and took the first picture.

‘Get them out’ he said, ‘I want to see your nipples’. Without hesitation I slipped my hand into my bra and eased one breast out, then the other. The cold air made my nipples hard and after looking at me for what seemed an age, he lifted the camera again and took several photos.

‘Pinch your nipples’ he said without taking the camera from his face. I removed my gloves and began tweaking and pinching my cold hard nipples.

‘Harder!’ he instructed. I obeyed. Suddenly I saw a man walking his dog coming our way.

‘There’s someone coming!’ I said in a panic.

‘Don’t move’ he replied ‘Leave them out’.

I was shaking with a combination of fear and excitement but I stayed where I was as the dog walker approached. He suddenly spotted me, my top wide open and breasts exposed. He looked a little shocked but then slowed down and loitered by a bush just watching. My Dom companion stepped towards me and touched me for the first time. In full view of the dog walker, he cupped my breasts and squeezed them then leaned down and licked my nipples.

‘You can call me Sir’ he whispered in my ear.

He glanced over at the man in the bushes and gestured him over. I was experiencing a whole new mixture of panic combined with pure sexual desire. The man walked over tentatively.

‘Like to share my slut?’ said Sir, offering him a breast. The man stretched out a hand and squeezed my breast and nipple. His hand was freezing cold and quite rough. They stood either side of me and began sucking a breast each. I could hardly believe I was doing this on an open dog walking track in broad daylight.

After a minute or so, Sir straightened up and said, ‘this way’. We walked behind him along a smaller track that led to a clump of hollow bushes tall enough to stand in. Once inside, all three of us stood in silence for a moment. Sir looked intently at me with a stare that made me weak at the knees.

‘Strip!’ he ordered, ‘you’re going to be fucked’.

I stood, breasts bared, looking at him and glanced at the other man. He seemed nervous but I could see the bulge in his trousers and knew he was up for anything.

‘Did you not hear what I said?’ snapped Sir.

‘I heard you’ I said, voice quavering.

‘Then take your fucking clothes off’ he snapped.

‘Yes Sir’ I replied.

Bit by bit I took each item of clothing off in front of the two men until I stood there totally naked and shivering. Sir produced the camera again and began taking pictures. He had me bending over, hands on the ground, legs apart and he then crouched down to take close up pussy shots. By this time, the other guy had his stiff cock out and was wanking at the view. Sir got him to squat behind me and tongue fuck me whilst he took pictures both full length and extreme close ups. I could feel his hot tongue sliding up and down my wide open pussy and circling my clit. I couldn’t help moaning with pleasure and the guy responded to that by licking and sucking even harder. Suddenly, I came hard without any notice and cried out as the guy lapped at my juices.

Next thing I knew, Sir produced a condom from his pocket and, handing it to the guy, said, ‘Here, put this on and fuck the slut.’ The man didn’t need telling twice. Within seconds I felt the hard tip of a cock pressing against my pussy lips – he slid in and pushed his cock home fully. Looking sideways I could see Sir filming and photographing the action. The man’s cock felt huge as he gripped onto my hips and fucked me furiously. He came in minutes, the whole thing being captured on the video facility of Sir’s camera.

After cleaning up and muttering a few words, he disappeared and Sir told me to get dressed.

‘Be back here tomorrow at 11am slut’ he said, ‘I haven’t finished with you yet’. And with that, he strode off leaving me half naked and trembling.

Will provide part 2 if required.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

Do continue - I have similar fantasies...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You are required so to do.

Please more. Amazing

Yeah...... fancy a walk sometime!