FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Travelodge

Travelodge

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *estlands4 OP   Man  over a year ago

Sidmouth

Hi all I often stay away on business in such wonderful surroundings lol - I have a fantasy that one day I hope can come true.... After meetings and been stuck in a car all day I arrive at the travelodge hot and sweaty so after checking in decide on a quick shower first. Just as a I get out the shower I hear a frantic knocking at my door, thinking it must be important I wrap a towel round me and open the door to be confronted by a well dressed lady who confidently strides past me into the room closing the door behind her.

I stand there thinking wtf?? She turns, smiles at me and says "it is you isn't it, from fab?" I look confused and say "sorry I'm not sure what you mean - fab?" "The swingers site" she says "where we arranged this" thinking quickly I say "yes of course - sorry I wasn't quite with it there just got out the shower" now the problem was I didn't have a clue who she was, or who she thought I was, but I was stood in a towel that was taking on a life of its own at the front and she had obviously come to meet someone from fab and I wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth!

"Nice clothes, sorry what do I call you again?" I say hoping not to sound too much of an idiot. "You can call me Mistress for now" she replies slowly unbuttoning her crisp white business blouse "and what do I call you?" I think quickly my mouth drying by the second "oh you can call me whatever you want Mistress" I reply as my towel breaks loose and falls to the floor......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orgotten22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Nice start wonder what mistress had in store for u x

By *tuAvrCouple  over a year ago

SOUTHAMPTON

Sidmouth

A smile creeps across her face as she gazes at my naked body "you look different to your photos" she says - no wonder I think I'm not your meet but instead say "sorry mistress they were old photos" "no you look a lot better than I remember - cut the crap and get on the bed I want you to keep your end of the bargain now" she says forcefully.

Bargain? What am I meant to do I wonder but decide to play along walking to the bed I climb on and lay on my back glancing back as I do to see her taking her blouse off and unzipping her short black skirt to reveal matching brilliant white underwear. As I look closer I see her knickers are crotchless and she strides over to the bed and stands above me before lowering her pussy on my face and instructing me to lick it, reaching up I grab two handfuls of ass and pull her moist pussy onto my face my tongue lapping like there was no tomorrow "Mmmmmm" I murmur not being able to say anything, my cock twitches and strains feeling as hard as it has in a long time and then she leans forward takes it firmly in her hand and guides it into her mouth.

Wow I think, I want to pinch myself to check I haven't fallen asleep and it's not just a big wet dream but no this is happening.

My face is wet with her juice and she smells divine "lick me harder" she says "go deeper" " yes mistress" I try to say but to be honest it's just a muffled sound, I hear her breathing get deeper as she starts to moan and squats more forcefully on my face "make me cum" I hear her say so I do my best and I hear her moans get louder grinding her face on my eager mouth as she cums - my face feels like I'm back in the shower it's that wet - then she's off me leaving me lying on the bed.....

Sidmouth

I look across and see her getting dressed and wonder what to say or do. I didn't know who she was or who she thought I was but she'd just cum all over my face and I was lying there on the bed with the biggest hard on in desperate need of cumming.

"You're not going already are you?" I say, she looks over to me with a stern look on her face "you know the deal that's for now you get the rest later, you now I'm busy tonight" err no I don't know the deal I think to myself but decide against saying anything I just lie there thinking wow that was good and what does 'the rest' involve?

She's now dressed again and looks over to me "are you not going to see me out" she says so I get up and walk to the door "thank you" I say "my pleasure" she replies with a wink as I open the door and off she goes walking down the corridor her arse looking amazing in her short skirt as she walks. Thankfully there is no one else out of their rooms so I can watch her as she reaches the lift and turns and blows me a kiss as she enters the lift mouthing "later" as the door closes behind her.

I go back into my room and pick my phone up checking the who is near function on fab - could it be, yes it could possibly be her..... To be continued.....

By *tuAvrCouple  over a year ago

SOUTHAMPTON

By *rchard thiefMan  over a year ago

accrington-ish

Good start, may have to follow this

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

Go on - what happened next then??

Sidmouth

Well that was fun I think to myself as I get dressed and go downstairs for some food and a drink, I wonder if she'll come back? At the bar I get chatting to a guy and after the usual pleasantries I ask him what he's doing here "business or pleasure'" I ask. "Well it was meant to be pleasure" giving me a knowing look "but I've been stood up!" "Oh why what happened" I ask already adding 2 and 2 together "well I'd arranged to meet a lady from a web site tonight but she didn't turn up" says the man at the bar "oh fab" I say and wink at him, "what, how, you?" Words just tumble from his mouth as I explain what happened to me and as I find out that there is a part 2 planned for later that night we hatch a plan 'Mistress' is going to get more than she bargained for later

Sidmouth

Well I'm off to Ashford tomorrow on business any ladies or even better couples like to make the fantasy come true and provide a sexy ending??

Sidmouth

No one want to help?

» Add a new message to this topic