FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > WATCHING THE WIFE PLAY

WATCHING THE WIFE PLAY

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Had a great meet last night nice young guy met in hotel chatted in the room then he invited the wife in the bed great massage fingered her till really wet and then showed the wife his 9" cock where she happily took the lot. Gave him great oral wanked him and cum all over her great to watch them on the bed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds fantastic, I love Keith watching me while I play with another guy and gets him so horny too xx

"Sounds fantastic, I love Billy watching me while I play with another guy/guys and it gets him ever so horny too xx"

Sammi

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Wolves

"Sounds fantastic, I love Keith watching me while I play with another guy and gets him so horny too xx"

Love watching couples play. Just got back from a club, watched couple play while I wanked and she if she'd me off over her tits while he was still fucking her.

"Had a great meet last night nice young guy met in hotel chatted in the room then he invited the wife in the bed great massage fingered her till really wet and then showed the wife his 9" cock where she happily took the lot. Gave him great oral wanked him and cum all over her great to watch them on the bed"

That sounds great id love up be able up watch a couple play and to just sit and wank while they had sex together then maybe let me join in by having her suck me off and letting me cum on her tits mmmmm

By *nionjil lunionjackCouple  over a year ago

our town

Always good to watch

i loved watchin my wife fuckin another guy then she used to give me a fab bj

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Sounds fantastic, I love Keith watching me while I play with another guy and gets him so horny too xx"
Do you tell him how nice it tastes and how good it feels. Give him a cheeky grin and then as the guys makes you cum he see the ecstasy on your face while he blows his load watching?? J x

Oh I tell him how good it is though I'm sure he can tell by the look on my face. Love being on all fours having the other guy deep inside pulling on my hair so my head is up and I can look k clear in the eyes as I'm cuming hard . Even better when k then decides he isn't just watching any more and comes and slides his cock deep in my mouth

Dublin and London

"Oh I tell him how good it is though I'm sure he can tell by the look on my face. Love being on all fours having the other guy deep inside pulling on my hair so my head is up and I can look k clear in the eyes as I'm cuming hard . Even better when k then decides he isn't just watching any more and comes and slides his cock deep in my mouth "
Oh that sounds like heaven! Sounds like you like a little bit of dom / rough sex? Or maybe I have picked you up wrong!! Lol J x

I like a little dom but nothing too extreme but love the guys to be charge of the fun.

Dublin and London

"I like a little dom but nothing too extreme but love the guys to be charge of the fun."
Very nice. A little dom is always good. Too extreme can take the fun out of it for some people. If ye fancy a chat drop me a message. No hassle if ye just prefer the forums. J x

By *ondcpl4meetCouple  over a year ago

North of the river

"Oh I tell him how good it is though I'm sure he can tell by the look on my face. Love being on all fours having the other guy deep inside pulling on my hair so my head is up and I can look k clear in the eyes as I'm cuming hard . Even better when k then decides he isn't just watching any more and comes and slides his cock deep in my mouth "

Love that too!! and my ass slapped and called names lol but the eye connection just does it for both of us .xx

Dublin and London

"Oh I tell him how good it is though I'm sure he can tell by the look on my face. Love being on all fours having the other guy deep inside pulling on my hair so my head is up and I can look k clear in the eyes as I'm cuming hard . Even better when k then decides he isn't just watching any more and comes and slides his cock deep in my mouth

Love that too!! and my ass slapped and called names lol but the eye connection just does it for both of us .xx"

mmmm excellent. J x

"Oh I tell him how good it is though I'm sure he can tell by the look on my face. Love being on all fours having the other guy deep inside pulling on my hair so my head is up and I can look k clear in the eyes as I'm cuming hard . Even better when k then decides he isn't just watching any more and comes and slides his cock deep in my mouth

Love that too!! and my ass slapped and called names lol but the eye connection just does it for both of us .xx"

Oh god yeah got to have my ass slapped and turns me on so much being called names, always makes me cum harder xx

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

We love watching each other with others, love watching Ken fucking a female , and he loves seeing a man wanking all over my tits .

Dublin and London

Love that too!! and my ass slapped and called names lol but the eye connection just does it for both of us .xx

Oh god yeah got to have my ass slapped and turns me on so much being called names, always makes me cum harder xx"

Oh yes please. Hair pulling, name calling and ass slapping...I'm in heaven!! J

» Add a new message to this topic