FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dinner for 5

Dinner for 5

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The wife and i were having dinner one night the door bell went. As i opened it i was pushed aside and 3 men in masks rushed in i was dazed but as i was being dragged i heard my wife screaming.They tied me to the chair.My wife was being held by two of the men they said to me where is the safe.I dont know what your talking about i replied.Listen he said if we dont get what we want then maybe you wife will help us.I could see the terror in her eyes but their was nothing i could do.He,s telling the truth she shouted.Ok have it your way the masked leader said.All 3 men were around her get it on your knees bitch.As she did all got their cocks out and she was force fed one cock at a time while wanking the other 2.As each cock was rammed to the back of her throat my blood was begining to boil.Tell me where the money is he said again.Take everything here but i have no money.Have it you way.He swept everying off the dinner table with his arm and pulled my wife on top of the table ripping every stich from her body.She was on her knees when she was again forced cock but this time one of them came in behind her and made a spit roast out of her.The look on her face was one that i had never seen in my life.This is your last chance he said give me what i want.Fuck off you piece of shit i said.He then slipped under my wife to fill her last hole.She was feeling every inch of their cocks.As i sat their and watched my wife getting fucked in every hole i could feel my rage turn to excitment my cock had turned rock hard.But i was turned on in a most incredible way.The 3 men then tied her to the table as she lied their face down they whiped her with rope.With each yelp out of her they smiled.One man spat at her ass hole and started fingering it.But he quickly got board of that so he got on top and pounded her ass hole with everything he had.As she was screaming one of the men climexed in to her mouth.The other two took turns to wank to a climex all over her face.As the men walked over to me one of them said this is one birthday present she will never forget.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not sure my wife would like that as a present???

I think I would though

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Poor wife...

It's not long til my birthday and that sounds like the perfect present to me