FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > chance meet

chance meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

had just finished wth gf and wanted to chill, was a nice sunny day so thought take my motorbike out, cant beat a few hours on an R1 ) been out a while and pulled up in country lane for a quick pee nd a smoke, next thing a young lad pulls up in an audi tt gets out and starts makin small talk then blurts out " u know this a dogging place" i didnt and replied no nd if it is im off, shame he replys "like to suck a man in leathers off" i luaghed out loud and said wrong type im straight" and thought to myself this is horny and felt my cock start getting hard, you sure u dont fancy a blow his next word were, maybe sprung from my lips and in a second his hand was brushing my now hard on through my leathers, to my suprise i was enjoying it. i could feel the pre-cum already and he said u gonna open them up and with that started to pull the zip down, opened them and pulled my cock out of my boxers, said thts very nice and dropped to his knees, tounged at my tip tasting the pre-cum then proceed to swallow me in 1, this was some bj, after a few minutes i cdnt help it and blew my load all over his face!! it was 1 of the hottest things i ever done then in a minute he was gone never seen him since but wat a chance meet )

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmm love it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic