FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Giving the bride away

Giving the bride away

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not sure if anyone else has had the pleasure of doing this but I loved it. I'd always stayed friends with my ex-gf and was quite happy for her even when she got engaged to her new bf. when we were together we always enjoyed real hardcore filthy sex and had shared a filthy sense of humour in that regard we would often share filthy jokes with each other. So it came as no surprise on the day of her wedding that she sent a filthy text to me saying she wouldn't mind a last taste of my cock before she came a married woman. I replied joking that I'd be happy to give her it as a wedding present if she wanted.

A few moments later I received a text asking how quickly I could get to her Mum's house. I called round dressed for the occasion and said hello to her family who at that time were rushing round and getting things ready, my ex called me upstairs saying she wanted me to see her dress. Going upstairs into her room she looked breathtaking dressed in white her hair tied up looking stunning and her perky breasts squeezed in her dress giving her an amazing cleavage. She looked at me with a wicked smile and told me to lock the door behind me, which I did. She then asked if I'd brought her gift, I laughingly replied that I had. She sat on the end of the bed and said come on I want a taste of that cock before I go down the aisle. I pulled my cock out letting her take it in as it grew in excitement at the whole situation. She looked at it open mouthed her eyes fixed, her tongue running over her lips, she mouthed, we will have to be quick as she didn't wan to be late for the church. Tbc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

With that she snatched at my cock drawing me into her mouth, I had to hold back a yelp as she sucked me deep looking up at me with a look as if butter wouldn't melt. I reached down cupping her breasts as I pushed my hips rhythmically into her mouth her letting out small groans as she reached under cupping my balls

Wow

Did you fuck her in her white wedding dress.

I began to feel the stirrings of an orgasm coming on and and pulled out whisperin that I wanted to taste her pussy one last time to which she complained that her dress would be in the way, with that I bent her over lift her dress up over her her hips she moaned a contented moan as I slowly lifted her knickers to one side, she was wearing a suspender belt and stockings which accentuated her pert little ass so perfectly it looked like a peach. I slowly drew my tongue over her little puckered hole and down to her clit. She quietly moaned calling me a filthy bastard as I began sucking at her clitty she bit into a pillow moaning as my tongue ran circles over her throbbing clit...

By *hore1Man  over a year ago

boston

Would love to hear more

From outside her room we heard someone coming up the stairs when we heard her mother call out asking if we needed a drink, ( or nosing to see what we were up to lol) she shouted back we were fine and were just chatting. With that I carried on licking her pussy darting my tongue in and out of her by now soaking wet hole. My cock was throbbing at this point aching to get inside her I stood up rubbing my cock against her hole and she looked back at me saying, yes do it you filthy fucker, fuck me in my wedding dress.

I began teasing my com round her pussy and backed away each time she tried to back onto my cock I wanted her to beg for it. She turned and said please please stick it in me, I've got to get to the church please. With that I sunk my cock inside her pulling her hips onto me having to push back her dress from coming between us. I thrusted hard and deep to which she let out a low grown as my balls slapped against her clit, I could tell she was very close to cummiing with her pussy pulsing round my cock squeezing my bulbous cock head with each thrust x

deadly story

By *i_sm234Man  over a year ago

Bargoed

Love to do this with a lady a few hours before she ties the knot with another guy

As I felt her pussy begin to tense round my cock I began to pump harder and faster, feeling her legs quiver as her orgasm began to wrack through her pretty body she began to moan quiet loudly into her pillow, this spurned me on to pump harder and faster, she turned saying, "please no it's too much, ooooooohhhh please," I ignored her pleas continuing to pump hard and fast at her pussy knowing that she was about to be pushed over the edge again, then it came, I felt that warm gush from her pussy as her legs went limp and she collapsed against the bed. Thank god we had pulled her dress up or she would have made a right mess, her bed was soaked and she had a smile on her flushed face. I then pulled my cock out, the end glistened with our cum mixed and then I placed it to her lips. My balls were so tight I knew it wouldn't take long in her mouth till I gave her my thick sticky cum. She began sucking me noisily making the most delicious slurping noises, I was scared her parents would hear at any moment. Then i felt it, a huge orgasm hit me, my cock spewing it's full contents into her mouth, a little began to seep out of the corner of her mouth but she gulped down every last drop of my hot thick cum. She licked her lips as I withdrew my cock from her mouth. Smiling a wicked smile she said she loved her gift, but I'd have to go and that she would she me in the church. With that I cleaned myself up and left for the church. She looked even more stunning as she walked down the aisle and still gave me a naughty smile as she made her way up to the altar, thinking not but 40 mins before I had been balls deep inside her blew my mind. I watched the ceremony and watched them kiss passionately before appalauding them out. Later on at the reception she cornered me and thanked me for my wonderful gift, she then started laughing and said she had shared some of my gift to which I looked back at her slightly bemused. She then explained that when she kissed her new hubby she still had a little of my cum on her lips! I grew an instant hardon, which she took great joy in having a sly grab at whilst no one could see. It certainly was a day to remember for us all.

By *ornypieCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

Was that the last time lol

Not at all Hornypie, in fact if anything it was the begining of a whole new filthy chapter in our relationship x

By *ornypieCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

Well story not finished love to hear rest

We'd all like to hear how this story continues.

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

I would love to be fucked wearing a beautiful white wedding dress one day...

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

South of Norwich

Enjoyed this a lot

Thank you John, I will have to tell you of some of my exploits with her now she is married, it certainly makes it feel all that more filthy

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

nice to know you are still on filthy terms with her

By *ischief79Man  over a year ago

Surrey

Absolutely brilliant story

Why thank you, yes every now and then I will get a text informing me that she needs a nasty hard fucking, it's usually whilst her bloke goes the game ha ha. Needless to say when he gets home she's had more than 90 minutes of fun x

Awesome amazing story - thanks for living it out for all us who will never get the chance

Top banana

By *onnaluvdollTV/TS  over a year ago

cork

Cathy when we meet well both be in satin. wedding dresses. Even better would be horny females in bridesmaids dresses guiding cocks into us

What she did during my wedding more than repaid my gift to her x

You cant just say that and not tell us what happened

Great story. Thanks

Lol well on my wedding day I had had very little contact with her apart from the stag do but that's another story. Anyway come the ceremony she was in the church to watch the ceremony with her hubby, which probably explained why I'd heard nothing from her.

It wasn't until the reception in the hotel that she came over to me and my new wife congratulating us both and giving my wife a hug before placing a note in my hand. We all chatted for a little before she made her excuses and left to go to the bar.

Whilst my wife busily chatted to her friends I sneaked a look at the note, it said your wedding suite 10 mins for gift unwrapping. Immediately I knew what she had got me and felt my cock begin to swell in my suit.

I explained to my wife that I needed to use the toilet in our suite complaining of a funny stomach an that I wouldn't be too long. When I got to the door of my suite I could see her leaning against the door drinking a glass of champagne.

She began to giggle and said I knew you'd come. I laughed and said well it's only fair I get my present now isn't it.

We entered the room and she immediately walked straight over to our bed.

She said she didn't have long as her hubby would be back soon as she had sent him home to get her other shoes lol.

I asked well what is my gift to which she sat back on the bed and hitched up her dress exposing her naked smooth pussy which was already glistening wet. My jaw dropped and my com began to tent the front of my trousers. She said, "hmmm now I want to be the first to use that cock now that your married."

I nodded lost in a sea of lust I made my way over to the bed I immediately droppe to my knees and began running my tongue over her pussy running it in circles around her clit making her moan loudly. She ran her fingers through my hair telling me even though we were both married there was no way anyone was gonna come between her and a good fucking from my nasty big dick.

She pulled me up to her, us both kissing passionately as I felt her hands working at my trousers grasping at my cock.

She began to stroke my cock in her hands as I kissed her neck an worked my way to her tits which I had pulled out over her bra.

She said come on get that cock in me quick, I placed my cock against her pussy the tip barely entering her when she pulled me into her with her legs, she moaned a loud yesssss hmmm break those vows in my pussy you dirty fucker. With that I began slamming my cock in her to the hilt my balls slapping her arse I could feel her wetness coating my cock and balls as I sucked hard on her nipple staring up at her an seeing that wicked smile on her face as she moaned fuck me fuck me in a low groan.... tbc

By *lutaxiMan  over a year ago

Dundalk

great story

I began pounding harder an faster grunting as she took my cock harder and harder standing up I began pulling her hips into my cock pile drive ring my cock into her. I reached a hand to her clit and began furiously rubbing her clit hard knowing this would send her over the edge, I began to feel her pussy convulse and she reached down to move my hand away as the sensation grew stronger I could feel my balls start to tighten. Then she let out a short scream before announcing she was cumming, I kept pumping away to which she said cum in me please cum in me. I began thrusting deep as I felt my cock head swell and spew my hot thick cum inside her. With that she kissed me and said happy wedding day before standing up and adjustin her dress slightly so her tits popped back in her bra. She then asked me which side of the bed I would be sleeping on, to which I pointed to the right. With that she said good then took the left pillow out of its case and began wiping her now cum dripping pussy with it. She laughed and said well it's only fair your new wife gets a smell of my pussy an your cum as she sleeps. I laughed and said that won't be a problem as she will be tasting her pussy later when she sucks me off. She smiled an went hmmm yes let her see how good we taste together. We both laughed an left the room which I had to straighten out slightly but there was nothing I could do about the heedy smell of sex which lingered in the room x

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

South of Norwich

You filthy fucker...

Said with absolute envy lol

"You filthy fucker...

Said with absolute envy lol "

I pride myself on it lol