FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > breaking in

breaking in

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So folks its been a while, with lots going on at home iv not been having much 'fab' fun but had a night out where I met my new barely legal buddy. Ali is 18 now, 6'4, baby blue eyes and does boxing.

He broke up with his gf not long before his birthday and when we got chatting through a friend he told me about his situation and that the only thing he wants just now is fun, little to my knowledge was how big he was and how well we'd get on!

Our first night together sexually we went to a mutual friends for a drink and our mutual friend was a horny one! The drinks flowed and the night wore on, K mentioned her bfs seen alis cock before and that it's something that should be seen haha. Not long after the boys came through and only had boxers on, showing their bulges, ali slightly covered his in a bit of shyness - it soooon passed! K and I went to her bedroom to talk and she lent in and kissed me teasing me and getting me horny hehe dirty bitch loves ff fun!

We both stripped down to our underwear and went through so the boys didnt feel we were perving them too much, ali looked at us and I could see him looking at my tattoos when he licked his lips, I was wearing a black bra and a black thong almost see through D nudges ali and asks if iv shown him my secret heart, confusing the poor boy when he said no K grabbed my thong and whicked it down enough showing my little black heart hidden by it and he licked his lips I was freshly shaven for tonight as it was a big night for us, I was the oldest ali had been with and I wanted to make an impression on him! Ali grabbed me and a blanket and landed with me on his lap on the sofa he wrapped his arms around me cuddling me and rubbed over my thong, I was wet as it was and he knew it.

I gyrated my bum against his big hard cock and he lent toward me and moaned in pleasure, he whispered that there was lots hes not done sexually and would love to be taught and shown real pleasure - the girls he'd been with went from 15-17 and they were but fuck and goes nothing special or all nighters - that was gonna change very soon!! I asked if he wanted to go back to mine and have a night cap as I was 'getting tired' so we made our excuses and left, K gave me a wink and told me to have fun.

Walking back to mine ali pulled me into a dark street and pushed me up against a wall kissing me and lifting my legs up so they wrapped around his waist chriiist I was horny and at the verge of pining him down to fuck him there and then! We finally got to my door and I opened it hastily as we needed to be stripped naked and fucking asap! He picked me up like in the alley and plunked me onto my bed as he stripped his top and trousers off his stiff dick bouncing out of his boxers I was only wearing a tee and jeans over my undies when he wasnt looking I took them off and gave him my sexiest eyes, I could see he pre cum dripping off his bellend and onto his tummy, I sat up and licked it off gently pulling his cock into my mouth, its long and thick so will take a bit of time to adjust my sucking for him but he looooved it, my tongue swirlig round his head before sliding the whole shaft into my mouth the head just in my throat and I hummed in pleasure making him moan and he told me he'd cum soon if I continued, this was new thing number one and I just nodded and continued I wanted to taste his hot cum in my mouth and throat hehe I placed his hand on the back of my head and he used my mouth to fuck his cock my saliva dripping down his balls I slid off his cock and ran my tongue down the back of his shaft down to his balls, wanking him as I licked and sucked his balls he moaned and said he was gonna cum so I quickly put my mouth over the head and lapped his cum up shot after shot soooo horny! (Ball play was new thing number two and I hadnt even properly fucked him and deepthroat was number three!)

He pinned me down his cock still ridgid after cumming and kissed me hard making his way down to my pussy he slid my thong off with his teeth licking my clit ever so lightly, I was gagging for his cock in me! He spotted my restraints and secured my wrists to the head of the bed making sure I couldnt get out..

Il write more in a bit hehe im all horny haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't blame you, so was I

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great yet again

By *hore1Man  over a year ago

boston

God that's so good