FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My First Bi Cock Part One

My First Bi Cock Part One

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had flirted with cock in my late teens, just some wanking & sucking with friends, but then got married, and lost interest.

When I got into my early thirties, I got a bit bored with my sex life, and started looking for more.

This predates the internet, so contacts came from premium line numbers, dialled while I was home, and the wife was at work. Just like today, there were a lot of time wasters, so it took a lot of frustrating time, but eventually I found someone who seemed genuine.

He was older than me, in his late forties, married, but more experienced with men. When we finally got round to arranging a meet, he suggested going to his office, after hours, as there would be no one there in the evening, so we agreed a day and time.

On the day, I was home alone, so had plenty time to prepare, but I tried to keep my mind occupied, so my nerves wouldn’t get the better of me.

Once my wife came home, and dinner was past, I used my prearranged excuse, and went out for the evening. It was a 20 minute drive to the meet, and I veered from nervous to horny all the way.

Once I found the place, I pressed the intercom buzzer, heart pounding, and mouth dry, and whe he answered, I announced myself, before being let in.

He met me at the top of the stairs, and I got my first look. He was slightly taller than me, good-looking, with salt & pepper short hair, smartly dressed in a dark suit, unlike me who was more casual, to fit with my alibi. As we stepped into the office suite, he gave me a hug, and cupped my balls through my jeans, making me jump a little. He apologised, but I said it was ok, and followed him to his room.

Once inside, he closed and locked the door, and approached me, once again taking my balls, and by now rock hard cock in his hand, kissing me hard on the mouth. “You seem quite excited “ he said. I tried to speak, but my dry mouth was stuck! Eventually I just nodded, and then, in return, grasped his cock through his suit trousers, as he kissed me again. I got a shock, at this point, as his cock, while only 6” or so, had an enormous girth!

“Do you want to see it?”, he asked. Again, I nodded. “Well, let’s get you undressed first”. I was wearing a jacket, which I pulled off, and a shirt with poppers, which he ripped open. He then stooped slightly, and licked, kissed, and nibbled my nipples, before setting to work on my belt & jeans. He pulled them down, stroking my hardness through my boxers, and kissing me deep, his tongue moistening my mouth, as his hands reached round and pulled me into my by my cheeks. Eventually, he stepped back, and slipped my boxers down, and told me to sit on his desk. I did, and he removed the rest of my clothes, before kneeling down, pushing my legs apart, gazing at my cock…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So horny x

Thanks! Part 2 to follow soon.

Love it more pls x

Sooo looking forward to more xx

Patience, my friends! Not long now!

Part Two:

I was shaking with anticipation as he touched my cock with his tongue, licking the length of me, from balls to tip. As he reached the head, his mouth opened, and he took me in, his lips sealing round me, and tongue swirling around my by now electrified dick. I hadn’t felt this sensation since I was 19, knowing that the mouth was a mans, and that soon, I would be returning the favour on his massive girth. He bobbed his head as he began working my length, careful to only take me to the edge, before stopping. He lowered me back onto the desk, and prepared for my next delight, by lubing his fingers, ready to open me up.

He probed first with one thick finger, using his other hand to caress my torso, running it down to my pubes, and wrapping his fingers in the curls. Once he felt I was ready, I felt a second finger push firmly in, and begin to probe and massage my virgin hole. Once again, he changed, keeping his fingers working, as he kissed and nibbled my cock, only withdrawing to kneel again, and lap at my balls, taking them in turn into his mouth, gently sucking them, as he ran his hands up the insides of my thighs. I began to buck and writhe, at this sucking, so he stopped, and leaned over to kiss me again, while tightly gripping my shaft, as if to say “This is mine now”. I could only whisper “Yes”, in reply.

I was experiencing so much for the first time, so many sensations, things I had never known in my teenage fumblings, and I was ready for more. Or so I thought.

He told me to turn over, and lie face down, looking away from him. I was to be denied sight of him even longer, and this made me more nervous, and more aroused. Was he going to be as big as I imagined through his trousers? Part of me wanted him to be, and part of me was scared he would be!

I rolled over, and listened as he removed his clothes, neatly hanging them up, unlike my hastily discarded bundle on the floor. “Are you really ready for this?” he asked. “Yes”, I replied, “Just a bit nervous”! “Nervous, or excited?”, he asked. “Both, I think. If what I felt in your trousers is as big as I imagine, probably more nervous!” I replied. “You’ll find out soon, but don’t worry about a thing. I want you to enjoy this as much as I do”, he said, “That is. assuming you are enjoying it so far?”

“Oh yes!” I blurted out, “I have never felt anything so good “. “Well, relax. It’s time for something else”.

He climbed on to the desk, and straddled me, and I could feel his heavy balls on my thighs, and his cock resting on my cheeks. “Don’t worry”, he said, “We’ve not got to that bit yet. It’s time for some body contact”. He poured a little cold liquid on the middle of my back, and proceeded to massage it into my skin. Once he had covered my back, he shifted again, lying his chest on my back. With his full weight on me, he began to move, as if he was fucking me, but without penetrating. I could feel the size of his cock, as it moved against my cheeks, and it was big. With every movement, I could feel my own cock getting even harder, pressing into the leather top of his desk. I could also feel myself relax, as he continued to grind against my arse. I was almost ready to beg him to push inside me when he stopped, and kneeled up on me again.

“Let’s try something else”, he said, climbing off…

More more more

Lauz x

Ps. Please

Part Three:

He told me to sit up, but not to open my eyes. Once I did, he helped me from the desk, and got me to kneel on the floor. I hoped, prayed that I was going to see this monster, but again I was denied the chance. Using his tie, he blindfolded me, before moving in front of me, and teasing my mouth with the head of his cock. “Are you ready?” he asked. I nodded, and he said “Taste me”. I opened my mouth, and licked the tip. It was already moist with salty, delicious precum, and I continued to lick, until he pushed forward, making me take his cock in, filling my mouth. It WAS big! It was all I could do to stop myself from gagging at the size as it was pushed gently in and out. This was way beyond the slim teenage cocks I had tasted years before, but the feeling, the taste, and the pleasure was the same.

“Does it still feel frightening to you?” he asked. I shook my head. “Does it still excite you?” This time I nodded. “Good”, he said, “I don’t want you to be frightened. I want you to take it in, feel it in you, and feel me cum in you. Are you ready?” Again, I nodded .

He helped me to my feet, and reached round behind my head, loosening the tie that blindfolded me.

As it fell away, I got my first sight of his manhood. I had NEVER seen a cock so thick! I gasped.

“Don’t worry. You will be fine. I will take it slowly, and you can stop anytime”. I couldn’t take my eyes of his beast. I nodded, and mumbled “OK”.

He told me to kneel on his office chair, with my hands in the arms, facing away from him. I did as I was told, and then his necktie came into play again. He tied my right wrist to the arm, and then took another out of a drawer, and tied my left wrist to the other.

“I am just going to loosen you up again, so relax.” He lubed his fingers again, and slipped two straight in this time, and I didn’t flinch. A third finger soon joined them, and he worked me until I was so ready, so desperate to feel his girth stretch me, fill me. “Please”, I said, “Now”, I begged. At that, he slipped his fingers slowly out, and pressed himself against me, kissing my neck, and moving his cock down, closer to my waiting hole.

He waited there, applying more lube, and then it happened. I felt the width of him push a little, and moaned. A moan of anticipation, of pleasure. He eased further, and I felt myself tighten as he stretched me more. It was happening, and it was all I wanted. Gradually, he eased deeper and deeper, and began to push, pull, moving his hips in a gradually more rhythmic way, with a steadier stroke, and I could tell he was completely in. It was tight, but it was exhilarating, and it was the greatest pleasure I had felt in my life. He pulled back, almost completely withdrawing, before pushing deep in again, his balls slapping on mine, another new and fantastic sensation. He kept thrusting, his hands on my waist, then my chest, kissing my neck, until I could feel him tensing, and his breathing deepening, I knew he was going to cum. This was it, what I had wanted for so long, but had waited so long, too long to for it to happen. At this thought, and with his quickening, I could feel the same thing happening in me. I was going to cum! As I began to breathe faster, he began to moan, and so did I. I heard him groan, as he came, and the warm wet inside me, and came myself. He was not finished with me yet, though, and I felt his head between my legs, as he drained the last of my cum from my still pulsing cock, before drinking his own, as a trail ran down my leg…

I slumped, exhausted, into the chair, as he sat behind me on the floor. Drained of energy, of cum, but so alive.

He was my first. He wasn’t my last, but I could never forget him, and what he made me. I saw him for about six years, when we could get together , usually a couple of times a month, in that office, on that desk, in that chair, and sometimes at home, in his bed. Eventually, he took early retirement, and went to Spain with his wife. I miss being fucked by him, but I will never forget.

By *bione_1Man  over a year ago

Broxbourne

Mmmm very horny

Thanks! It's brought back a lot of good feelings thinking back on it all.

Wow love it!! x

Thank you, Miss N!

Very, very nice indeed. It had the expected reaction from me......whoops, clean up in aisle 5.

Xx sindy

"Very, very nice indeed. It had the expected reaction from me......whoops, clean up in aisle 5.

Xx sindy"

Thank you for that...that was amazing!

Lauz x

Thanks! I will tell some more of my experiences soon.

"Thanks! I will tell some more of my experiences soon. "

Can't wait if its as sexy & horny as this

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Lovely... Thanks for sharing x

You'll find out this evening!

I notice it's mostly ladies and couples commenting... Interesting!

By *eedelightsWoman  over a year ago

London

Thank you, delicious read. X

By *ndy13Man  over a year ago

deal nr dover

Mmmmmm very horny story thanx for sharing x

Well written and very horny.

Thanks all! Posting the first part of another story this evening, I hope you like it too.

Incredible, loved that! Anyone like to reenact this out? (With a condom)

If I could ever find another cock like that, I would. We did play out that scenario a few times after that, and it was always exciting, especially when he threw in a wee twist.

"You'll find out this evening!

I notice it's mostly ladies and couples commenting... Interesting!"

My man is bi, and nothing turns me on more than watching him with another guy.

Lauz x

What was the twist?

That is something that doesn't happen often enough. It's been a while since I had that with a couple.

"What was the twist? "

There were a number of things he did, mostly light bondage variations, sometimes a little light punishment.

Sounds even better, this all really turned me on and get me rigid hard!

Well, I hope you find someway to play this scenario!

By *arcia0Man  over a year ago

liverpool

really good. so horny. thanks!

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"You'll find out this evening!

I notice it's mostly ladies and couples commenting... Interesting!"

I'm too busy wanking to type

» Add a new message to this topic