FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > tied, waiting, listening

tied, waiting, listening

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I locked the van and strolled up the path. House in total darkness, except a dim glow from the upstaires window. I slowly opened the door and was greeted by warmth laced with soft music carrying from up the staires. I made my way up to the landing and one door was emitting light from the crack. I slowly opened the door, music slightly louder, an essence of oil and purfume filled the room. A lamp in the corner was providing the orange glow, i closed the door, revealing the bed. She was waiting, on all fours, arse in the air, stockings and a pleated mini. I slowly approached, her breathing deepend, her wrists were tied and eyes blindfolded. I moved back begining to undress. Taking in the sight, i reached out and stroked the inside of her thigh making her flinch, then slowly ran a finger over her pantie clad mound and circled her anus, at which she mumbled and gyrated her arse. I knelt behind her on the floor and placed both hands on her cheeks and gently squeezed, making her moan. I ran the tip of my tongue over her panties, her scent in my nostrils, then down the side and under, lifting them away, then ran back up, and circled her puckered hole, at which she pushed back. I parted her cheeks and probed her arse, deeper, then giving it a long wet lick and deep again, fuckin her with my tongue she began to rock and moan. I heard a noise from the next room, but carried on, tonguing her arse and rubbing her wet pussy through her panties. I withdrew and rubbed my stiffening cock. She reached back and parted her cheeks and held her panties with her middle finger. I lent forwards and spat on her anus, the blast making her flinch and utter vulgarities. I moved forward and rubbed my cock on her slippy tight hole making her quiver, then . . . .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mmmmm nice.....her hands were tied? but she reached back?

Loosely. . . . . With pink ribbon. . . . . . Bet you watch film mistakes with robert web ?

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

There's always one

. . . Re tied her wrists, , then moved back around and placed my cock on her arse hole pushed her firm cheeks together, makin her push back , i took hold of her long hair and pulled her back, her tite hole accepting my cock with some resistance till her anus was stretched around the base and my balls pushed against her wet pussy, holding her there, tugging on her hair and grinding my cock in her arse. Slowly releasing her she began to rock on my cock, groaning and writhing, gentle slaps on each arse cheek , welcomed with filthy utters. I rubbed at her clit as she slid back, her motion quickening. I noticed the door was not fully closed, a presence was taking in the sound and sight. I reached around and grasped her firm little breasts, tweaking at her nipples and pulling her onto me with them. She gasped as her hard nips flicked from between my finger and thumb, grinding her arse onto me. I moved her onto her side with her right leg held, making a good view towards the door i slowly slid in and out of her, almost out then all the way in, feeling her heat on my balls as they kissed her pussz with each motion. I built a steady rythem, groping her right breast, harder thrusts now, slamming my full length in each time. She . . . .

She what? Spit it out ya turnip!

Oi, any more slander i'l retract the offer of mutual arse groping !!! I will do it in a bit. Spank !

By *un2haverCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

She... My pussz is pulsing here

. . . Moaned as i picked up speed, my balls slapping her hot pussz , the door opened slightly more, a head and shoulder silhouette was barely visable from the orange glow, provided by the lamp. I slowed up, gentle thrusts, then slid all the way out and back in up to hilt and held it while she began to shudder, pussy streaming onto my balls. I gently rolled the two of us over, and widened her legs, i proceeded to slide all the way out and back in again, her quivering becoming more substantial, her anus gaping and slowly pulsing back to almost closed before re entering and grinding against her. Then a flash of light from behind, the door was open and he'd moved behind and taking photo's. This was the queu to start to fuck her hard. I gripped her waist and fucked her hard, landing each thrust with a slam. Pounding at her arse, more flashes , she came hard, gushing a torrent of juice onto the bed, burrying her face into the covers, i felt an overwhelming urge to cum, as i began to cum i pulled out and unleashed an incredable amout of hot creamy spunk, splashing it on her cheeks and lower back, recieved my gasps and moans from her. As my cock eventualy emptied onto her, it pooled in her anus and ran down one side. Another flash occured. I knelt there, regaining my composier, cock softening and pulsing with each heartbeat, taking in the sight of her slowly coming to her senses, splatterd in cum, a soft smile grew on her face. Then, as previously agreed, i got dressed and made my way downstaires, momenteraly glancing back at the sight i would leave behind. As i pulled the door to, i was thinking as i searched my jacket for keys, would she get fucked again, is he fuckin her now, takin more photo's maybe ? Who knows. As i got in the van, all i could think of was how long till the next txt, and what the instructions might be. . . . . Fin

Thought this would generate more intrest. Maybe not taboo enuf. . . . . . .

Lovely story... but was told off myself when tying up was concerned... Disappointed when people stated calling me rapist and withdrew.... my story...

Guess we are not used to taboo here?

But loved your story nonetheless

John

The tieing up was a request so to speak. Worse strories get more intrest. Dificult to write without duplicating and doing something new.

twas pretty good, for a turnip

No, seriously - it could have done with a bit of proof reading but a grand tale nevertheless. Great job xx

Mm. No shakespear or tolkien. See me after class . . . . . . . Grope . . . .

» Add a new message to this topic