FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Eat and go!

Eat and go!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I have a little fantasy ide like to for fill, the fantasy is.......

I arrange a meet with a lovely lady of which she gives me her address before we meet, we make a plan for timing and off we go. So the day of the meet arrives and as time gets closer and closer I start to feel excited , i leave my house giving me the right amount of time to get to her house, I arrive with three minutes to spare, I'm now sat in my car waiting for the clock to strike 6, tick tock tick tock, it's now 6.

I get out if my car and walk up to the front door, giving it two quick knocks letting her know it's me, I open the door, it is unlocked as planned, I walk in and up the stairs of to the left where I can see her bedroom door wide open, she's laying on her bed on her back, legs wide spread with nothing on, I can't see her face just her pussy, glistening in the light , shining and showing me how wet her luscious pussy is , so as planned I walk over and start to taste her, licking up and down until she grabs my head and starts moaning, I'm stuck here as she had my head in her hand not letting me go, I start to lick faster and faster as the moaning gets louder, fingers by now helping out as much as they can until..... Se explodes, me tasting her cum and as she's getting her breath back I stand up and walk out, back down the stairs and back to my car.....mmmmmmm just like we planned

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice

Have done this, and would love to do again!! Truely amazing

By *aulknerMan  over a year ago