FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > bound to bed

bound to bed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Click ,The sound of closing the lock as i close up for the weekend . I let out a sigh of relief as i turn to begin my walk along the dim lit streets , knowing at home is my hot sexy little miss yum yum, Wit the idea of making bits of her when i get home, My mind tells me . You know what you should do for a mad idea "Try something new" , But what i think to my self "Tie her up and blindfold her to the bed and drive her wild .(brain your a genius) . Gettin excited wit the idea of being in total control of her pleasure, i begin to smile . Almost home ,after a million ideas run through my head what i could do to her made the walk seem so short. just as walk up my drive way i think ,start of slow and work my way up she never been tied up before. In i strole and there she stood next to the fire in her hot pants and bra . i stoped in my tracks and my jaw slammed on the floor wit amazement at how how hot she looked . Tanned skin with her silk hair that cascade on to her firm brest . As i looked up and down her slim and toned body and thinkin she is so gettin tied up , she had a come and get me smile on . As our eyes met . See something you like she said in her cute flirty voice as as she moved her fringe behind her ear and stroked her hand down her neck and bousm along down her body and to her hip. She pivited her high delicious ass out and patted on it, immediately making me begin to stand to attention.

More?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ingdong91Man  over a year ago

shropshire

Yes xx

By *mall_worldMan  over a year ago

North West UK

Yes yes carry on.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I could feel the electricity from across the room and it was so over powering I didn't even wait to take my jacket off and sped straight over to her and dove straight in for a taste of her lushus inviting lips and getting so caught up in the moment and my semi hard cock pressing against her I slid my hands down her back and took a good squeeze of her hot ass. As I was now entwined in her trance I grabbed her hot pants and pulled her in closer and tighter. Her Brests pressing against me, her soft hair tickled my cheek , all the while gettin harder I had to grind it against her thigh. She took a step back and looking very dizzy from the heat of the moment . She reached out and unwired my jacket and ripped it down my arms and dropped it on floor behind me . She looked me up and down and noticed she had my full attention , bit on her lip , and dove right back in for more passion . We were beginning to lose control as she slipped her hand under my t shirt and began to stroke my abs , while I was nuzzleing her neck gently sucking and bitein her ear . I could hear her breathing getting a little heavier and deeper. I ran my nails ever so softly up her thigh and body and across her Brest. She wiggled a bit. Oh that tickles she chuckled , while her hand is sliding it way down to my pants and she begins to massage my erection through my pants. She looked down and smiles back at me wit an impression of excitement and eagerness on her face. So to tease her a bit I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist . I dropped her down to where she could my throbbing erection rubbing against her through her hot pants. I turned and wit a little aggression slammed her back to the wall to which she let out an excited but scared oh yeah. Beginning to kiss at her chest I slowly move my hips in and out , slamming her against the wall now and then. She tighten her legs to hold her self up a bit . And she rips me out of my top and has a good look at me . More

» Add a new message to this topic