FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > JD and cum

JD and cum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Many, many years ago I worked in the midlands, doing permament nights, 4 nights a week, 10 hours a night.

One night chatting to a supervisor chris, we were talking about JD, the new girl upstairs. She has been working there for a couple of weeks.

JD at the time was tiny compared to me, 5-3 to 6-1, short brown hair in a bob. A flirty smile, pert arse and tits, 34b's I think. Nice pointy ones underneath her tee shirt.

So chris new I thought she was alright, aand this thursday/friday morning, he blatantly in front of me asked JD what she was doing later, nothing was the reply, good he said, pete's doing noithing too, so will you two stop flirting and do nothing together, tonight. JD makes a quick exit, going red, Chris was chuckling, I went after JD and apologised, she was laughing, and pulled me away to an empty office and shut the door. She sat on the desk and asked so you going to ask me out? I thought and said hell yeah, 'would you like to come to mine, have some food and drink?' JD, goea 'yeah yeah whatever, look here write your details down' so I did like I was told, 'good good I will call you later today ok' 'sure' I replied, she grabbed my waist and whispered in my ear, 'I will call' and kissed me.

True to her word, after a morning of cleaning and tidying up I collapsed needing some sleep, the phone starts ringing and it is 4 pm, just 5 hours sleep, I mumble something and hear JD, what? Pete that you? Yeah yeah yeah I am here just woke. 'Ok' she says. 'I will be there for 6, I know where you live don't worry, and I will see you at 6' ok see you soon was my reply, quickly jump in the shower, shave, another frantic tidy around, hearts pounding, 5.45 knock on the door and I race down to answer it.

JD is stood there, what looked like black tights, under a black mack and black high heels, she has a bag with her. So I say come and head on up, I follow, watching her pert arse and she goes into my flat. 'Can I stay the night?' she asks as she drops her bag on the floor and looks at me, 'yeah sure, no problem' 'good, great, what you got to drink' I head fridge grab a bottle of wine a couple of glasses, and as I turn JD drops her coat to the floor.

JD is wearing a black basque, tiny thong, suspenders and stockings 'do you like this?' Her tits pulsating with every breadth. 'Hell yeah' as I pour the wine she turns around, her thong deep inside her crack she bends over and man I was so hard I could hardly contain myself, I rub my granite like cock against her arse as I dry humped her. Whilst holding two full glasses.

JD perches on the sofa, and sooner said than done she was sucking hard on my cock, my jeans and boxers around my ankles her mouth taking me whole and squeezing my balls hard. I just thought mt god, less than 5 minutes and she is sucking me off. She wanks me furiously until a few seconds later I explode deep into her mouth as I thrust my cock deep inside her. She sucksand sucks my knees about to buckle and she let's go and I collapse onto my knee's, hoilding the wine she takes one glass then the second both in one. 'Mmmmm... I needed that' ......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abstarterMan  over a year ago

north wales

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

Wow, great start. Keep it going

My head is spining, I stumble back to my feet, kicking off the jeans and boxers. JD lies upright along the sofa, i step towards her head, she grabs my cock and works him with her hands and pulls me closer to suck on him and massage my balls. i reach down mesmerised by her ligerie, black shear thong showing the perfect triangle of hair, i reach down and she is hot and damp, my hand slides inside and feel her hot juices with my two fingers and slowly pull them out to moisten her clit. JD lets out a stiffled moan as she sucks on my balls and gets my cock hard again, spitting on him, getting him wet to run her fingers along my shaft, as i plunge two fingers deep inside her and then pull completely away.

JD 'whats up?

'nothing, stand a minute,'

So she does, 'I want to look at you, someting isnt quite right'

I sit down, and her pussy is right in my face inside those shear panties, grabbing her arse I pull her closer, licking her panties sucking them and getting to taste her juices thro her panties.

I look up, at her, 'thats it I say' and with each hand i flick open her suspenders back then front on both her legs, take them and slip them inside her panties before clippng them together.

'thats better, less fiddling later when i want pull your panties of and fuck you'

spining her around to do the two at the back, 'I see, and you have done this before too, thats good to know next time i will be ready - ow, ow, ow' she pants as i spank her cheeks, pulling her down ovwer my knee, I deliver a few more stroked on her cheeks, getting them rosy red and rubbing her pussy makes her panties wet on my thighs.

I pull JD up and she sits on the sofa we kiss and embrace our hands searching each other.

' dont know about you but i need a drink' I tell her JD giggles, 'there is a bottle in my bag, stick in the fridge for later'... 'ok I will, I wil grab the rest of that bottle too' as i open her bag and get the bottle on top of her jeans I notice a blindfold.

Returnimg with the opned bottle and another cold one. 'grab your bag, lets go to the bedroom' JD springs from the sofa grabs the glasses and we head to my bed. she lies on my bed her fingers slide deep inside herself as I pour two more glasses of wine and pass her one, her free hand takes it, not stopping her thong pulled to one side i sit on the bed and watc close up, she pulls the hood off her clit and I lick it, before pouring some of my wine over her pussy and eating her out, lapping up the wine and her juices, downing the rst of my glass I take over, JD now undoes her basque a little and release her tits, she pulls on her nipples and soon gets them erect as she pulls on them harder still, 3 fingers deep inside then 4, inside her tiny pussy as I suck on her clit, JD arches her back and lets out a yell..... her pussy fills wiht cum as I pull her lips apart and suck in the juices.

I pull her panties off and stuff them insidepushing two fingers inside her as she screams, and pulls her nipples even harder, #oh fuck yes. yes, yes, go stuff inside me, she yells, and as I do i feel around making sure they are wet as they could be before pulling them out.

I suck in her panties and they taste sweet and hot, 'put em on for me' 'what' 'put my cum soaked panties on so i can suck your cock thro them'

happy to oblige, I slip them on, they feel good, my arse hole tingling as they rub right up against it, and he looks great in the black shear, I laay back and JD goes to work, rubbing my cock and sucking him thro her thong.....

SPALDING

Good work, keep it coming lol

By *achelTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Dubai

Tagging this to keep up with it. We want more!

JD pulls my throbbing cock out of her panties and climbs on top, facing me she reaches round and unzips her basque and throws of to the side, pushing up hard into pussy she grabs her tits and closes her eyes and starts to ride me faster and faster. She falls forward on the point of climax, grabbing my chest kissing my mouth hard her tongue filling my mouth and I gently bite it.

JD knows what she wants, and who am I to deny her, she climbs off me grabs the head board, 'fuck me hard, fuck me fast' pointing her tiny arse into the air and her pussy dripping with cum, 'don't cum in me, I want to suck every drop' -'ok babe' I rub her pussy, and the juices soak my hand, her pubic triangle soaking wet, 'I love your furry pussy, it is just so tactile and pleasing to the touch' - 'glad you like it, now fuck me, please'

Sliding my hard cock deep inside, I have always loved doggy the best, but I never have been able to last long when the woman push back hard and clamps my cock, just like JD was doing, my head starts to pound as the blood rushes around my body I can feel my cock twitching and just about to explode so I pull out, and he is saved for the minute 'don't stop you fucker, I was about ready then'

I finger her arse, using her juices I plunge one then two fingers as JD clenches up tight, 'oh fuck yeah, that's good' she's says as I slide my cock into her pussy, I can feel my cock as I push my fingers deeper, 'cunt or mouth' I say, 'oh god my cunt' she gasps as I pound her pussy. Just a few seconds in and he is about to explode and 'oh fuck yes yes yes ' JD cries and my cum shoots hot deep into pussy, I grab her thighs and pull her hard against me as she clenches like a vice, her cum and mine fill her pussy and it oozes out and over my scrotum.

I collapse, JD collapses, exhausted, into each others arms, she gentle tickles the tip of bell end, which makes me judder, she kisses my neck, and then feels her hot pussy and tastes our cum on her fingers, giving me a suck also.

We lie there our hearts pounding together, 'what do you have in your bag?' I ask, 'I saw the blindfold, what else do have?'

'Ssshhhh.... All in good time, save those for later' JD replies as she tugs at her panties that I am still wearing, I slip them off and she wipes her pussy with. 'Here you can keep these now' I suck them, they taste amazing and slip them under my pillow......

SPALDING

Excellent story so far, keep going

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What a great story, keep it up so to speak

» Add a new message to this topic