FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The tied husband

The tied husband

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have had this fantasy for a whole but am yet to find someone to make it happen with. I love the idea of meeting a couple and the guy being tied completely naked to the bed, he would be blindfolded and unaware of who I am. Me and his partner would then start to play around on the bed every so often with her or myself touching him.... I would eventually get down to slipping inside the lovely lady still over the husband and he would have to hear and feel his wife take my cock without any control over the matter... Then after she has got there I cum inside her, she then sits in his face and let's my cum drip into him.....

This one really gets me going!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ingdong91Man  over a year ago

shropshire

Sounds good

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree. It'll be great fun xxx

yep I like that idea to I wank to that fantasy most days wishing I was the husband tied to the bed

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Id be game if the guy didn't play with me

"I have had this fantasy for a whole but am yet to find someone to make it happen with. I love the idea of meeting a couple and the guy being tied completely naked to the bed, he would be blindfolded and unaware of who I am. Me and his partner would then start to play around on the bed every so often with her or myself touching him.... I would eventually get down to slipping inside the lovely lady still over the husband and he would have to hear and feel his wife take my cock without any control over the matter... Then after she has got there I cum inside her, she then sits in his face and let's my cum drip into him.....

This one really gets me going! "

why are you so far away

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I have had this fantasy for a whole but am yet to find someone to make it happen with. I love the idea of meeting a couple and the guy being tied completely naked to the bed, he would be blindfolded and unaware of who I am. Me and his partner would then start to play around on the bed every so often with her or myself touching him.... I would eventually get down to slipping inside the lovely lady still over the husband and he would have to hear and feel his wife take my cock without any control over the matter... Then after she has got there I cum inside her, she then sits in his face and let's my cum drip into him.....

This one really gets me going!

why are you so far away "

I know a real shame!

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Mmmmmm

» Add a new message to this topic