FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > glasgow

glasgow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ackiekenny two OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

And couple intrested in giving a single guy his first bi experince would be intrested in being a sub for a couple to i think

Also you kbow what they say dont knock it untill you try it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Perhaps changing your profile to bi curious may be a good place to start.

By *ymph and ManicCouple  over a year ago

North East

"Perhaps changing your profile to bi curious may be a good place to start. "
...noooooo he cant do that .. means hes not str8 ... we sick of guys who suddenly become bi .. .. lol ..

Glasgow

"Perhaps changing your profile to bi curious may be a good place to start. ...noooooo he cant do that .. means hes not str8 ... we sick of guys who suddenly become bi .. .. lol .. "

lol ive never been with a guy but just asking for just now if there would be any intrest then if there was i would change profile according

By *earaWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

Think admin could do to change that straight/bi curious nonsense. I don't see myself as either, just moochin and doing what feels good.

As far as bi male goes, wish there were more in my neck of the woods, I could watch that all damn day long. Good luck fella, sure you won't have to wait long...

Glasgow

"Think admin could do to change that straight/bi curious nonsense. I don't see myself as either, just moochin and doing what feels good.

As far as bi male goes, wish there were more in my neck of the woods, I could watch that all damn day long. Good luck fella, sure you won't have to wait long... "

thanks for that lol

» Add a new message to this topic